Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Blue Sky, thanks, I do that too, read threads but don't always post. Great that you have enjoyed it!

DC DEB! Sorry you were missed form my list.........naughty Kath!

No worries, Kath -- I'm just happy I was able to live vicariously through your absolutely remarkable experience! Words are weak to express how happy this whole thing made me... thanks for letting me be a very minute part of it, by cheering you on! You all ROCK, as my 15-year-old son would say! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

This was just so fun. I can't really describe it...and I had so very little to do with it! You all here, esp. our ladies in the Oldlings group...you guys are just awesome. You make everyone feel so good.

And Mika, he's an angel.

After watching the Big Girl clip.... I have a new ambition... I wanna be BIG GIRL. I want her JOB. She has the most fabulous job EVER. hee hee....:blush-anim-cl:

This was just so fun. I can't really describe it...and I had so very little to do with it! You all here, esp. our ladies in the Oldlings group...you guys are just awesome. You make everyone feel so good.

And Mika, he's an angel.

After watching the Big Girl clip.... I have a new ambition... I wanna be BIG GIRL. I want her JOB. She has the most fabulous job EVER. hee hee....:blush-anim-cl:

We met her outside mgpm. We got photos, but I don't think they've been posted yet. Great that you were supporting us all the way!

TOOTCH!!! First chance to speak to you after the big event!!!!!!

Leezy has a video clip of him saying Hi Tootch! Leigh says to him, it's Tootch and he giggles :wub2: then says Hi Tootch into the camera!!!! I don't think she's had any luck getting it to you but we'll keep trying! Also, he will definitely have seen your card as Leezy showed it to him, and the only things he took away with him were the trousers (THE TROUSERS!!), Rainbow's gifts and your card!

xxx

Was she nice? She looks very pretty!

She was on the phone while we took her photos, so she was slightly annoyed I think! Fair enough, but we had LOST it by that point and didn't care! Leigh said to her as she was walking away 'Can you tell Mika we're here?' and I said "Tell him we have the trousers" but she looked at both of us with a look that said, "Yeah, right!"

All worked out in the end though!!!

TOOTCH!!! First chance to speak to you after the big event!!!!!!

Leezy has a video clip of him saying Hi Tootch! Leigh says to him, it's Tootch and he giggles :wub2: then says Hi Tootch into the camera!!!! I don't think she's had any luck getting it to you but we'll keep trying! Also, he will definitely have seen your card as Leezy showed it to him, and the only things he took away with him were the trousers (THE TROUSERS!!), Rainbow's gifts and your card!

xxx

grinning from ear to ear and squeeeeeeeee-ing!

he giggled at my name!!!!:roftl:

omg!

omg!

i cant wait to see it!!!!!!

ohhhhhh!

it has been a whirlwind of emotion here!

have gone to screaming and jumping up and down to crying and sighing!!!!

and i swear i could hear you all screaming all they way here in virginia when wendi got the text about him wearing the trousers on stage to grace kelly!

omg!

the pics have been WONDERFUL!!!!

i am trying to stay calm - but i really do feel like i have all these bouncing smilies in my tummy! :woot_jump:

I am the happiest today that I can ever remember (apart from when I married Chris and had the kids!)

You guys at the concert, and all the MFC people, can't get over how much you've added to this! I will NEVER forget this, or you lot, EVER! x

I am the happiest today that I can ever remember (apart from when I married Chris and had the kids!)

You guys at the concert, and all the MFC people, can't get over how much you've added to this! I will NEVER forget this, or you lot, EVER! x

its kinda like a warm snuggly blanky of MIKA-LOVE!!!!:wub2: :wub2:

It is isn't it! And I am well wrapped in it!

Just want to re-live last night over and over and over again! Amazing amazing amazing!

*huge sigh*

and here you will be able to!:wink2:

you can read over and over and over again!

and it makes you wonder.....

if mika realizes what his music is doing to us?

unifiying us in his world of mika-love...

last night you gave him the tartan trousers - which was a collaberative effort for you all - meeting and planning and creating and giving....

and at that same time

you gave him rainbow's gifts - all the way from australia

and my little postcard - all the way from the states

all 3 delivered at the same time, same place.....

*sigh*:wub2:

MIKA = LOVE

I tried to spread a little mika-love today but people said that he wasn't their type (how is this possible?????????) and the other didn't even know who he was!!!!!!!!!!

good question??!!

how is that not possible!

and when they dont know who he is you have to sing

grace kelly for them or love today....

and then you just know that your voice wont do mika justice!!!:roftl:

good question??!!

how is that not possible!

and when they dont know who he is you have to sing

grace kelly for them or love today....

and then you just know that your voice wont do mika justice!!!:roftl:

They did ask me to sing Grace Kelly, but the thought of being spotted singing that song just outside the school gates, after having seen him last night, was too much for me! Would have been carted away!!!!

No. I really want his mobile number so I can talk to him & nicole. waaah :(

ohhh!

that would be lovely, wouldnt it!

but i am sure that he will get in touch asap!!!!

here - have some of our snuggly blanky of mika-love!

*tucks blanky under beckars toes....*

I tried to spread a little mika-love today but people said that he wasn't their type (how is this possible?????????) and the other didn't even know who he was!!!!!!!!!!

they are stupid

They did ask me to sing Grace Kelly, but the thought of being spotted singing that song just outside the school gates, after having seen him last night, was too much for me! Would have been carted away!!!!

did you read my post about them playing love today right before gwen stefani came on stage tuesday night?

dylan and i were singing it loud and proud - and our friends were just smiling at us!:blush-anim-cl:

i didnt care!

it was mika!

and they were playing him over the speakersytem at the ampitheatre -

and you have to realize that he is not as popular over here yet as he is over there in the uk!!!!!

ohhh!

that would be lovely, wouldnt it!

but i am sure that he will get in touch asap!!!!

here - have some of our snuggly blanky of mika-love!

*tucks blanky under beckars toes....*

I want to talk to him while he is at the gig.. and I want to speak to nicole in voice xP