Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

That's strange, I just posted on here and it didn't take my post??

I was just saying that I was on a post-mika-wearing-the-tartan-trousers low and how I needed something else to cheer me up.

And my post didn't appear! Even the mfc is ignoring me!!

*feels even more depressed*

:shocked::naughty: :naughty:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was just saying that I was on a post-mika-wearing-the-tartan-trousers low and how I needed something else to cheer me up.

Could be worse, you could have a house that looks like a bomb site, a husband asleep on the couch, 2 weeks till a big exam, a report that you thought was finished, but have only just found out by email that due to my ex dumb teacher, we were given totally duff info, so have to do all over again. I could go on more, but am just depressing myself at the thought, so chin up! x

I felt a bit like that GITB - only having to spend 14 hours away with the pipeband has knocked it out of me. Still feel tearful at the videos where he has the trousers on. Said to Leezy its like baby blues!!!!

*hugs* hope these help xx

oooooh!

is mika-pression setting in????

*smooches and squeezy hugs to gitb*

Could be worse, you could have a house that looks like a bomb site, a husband asleep on the couch, 2 weeks till a big exam, a report that you thought was finished, but have only just found out by email that due to my ex dumb teacher, we were given totally duff info, so have to do all over again. I could go on more, but am just depressing myself at the thought, so chin up! x

leezy needs an easy button too!

http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/marketing/easybutton/commercials-b2b.html?cm_sp=creative-_-easy%20button-_-b2b

We were out in the garden with friends and Nell had a text from someone who's there saying he was on, but the live feed on the computer was certainly not him and there are only so many minutes you can leave your guests alone while you check!

Anyway they've gone now so I read up on MySpace about the 'making a video' with Mika -yesterday? and decided to post my first blog.

We were out in the garden with friends and Nell had a text from someone who's there saying he was on, but the live feed on the computer was certainly not him and there are only so many minutes you can leave your guests alone while you check!

Anyway they've gone now so I read up on MySpace about the 'making a video' with Mika -yesterday? and decided to post my first blog.

I watched it - he was good, but a bit tired. Just clicked on your myspace to read your blog - and it said invalid : membership either cancelled or no longer active or something - so cant get to it :no:

It should work now. I put the wrong name in :-(

I have the least visited site on MySpace but after 3 asks, I've finally got Pull Tiger Tail. Do you know how to get rid of Tom?

I have the least visited site on MySpace but after 3 asks, I've finally got Pull Tiger Tail. Do you know how to get rid of Tom?

Dont think you can - just move him to the end of your friends list - then he does not show in your top friends

Dont think you can - just move him to the end of your friends list - then he does not show in your top friends

Thanks for that. I only made a MySpace account so that I could access MikaMySpace. I think it's for younger folk! But fun.

(Big fire in Coronation Street!)

LOL! Would you believe I have one of these in my family room, right next to the TV? We got it at Christmas and I use it at least once a day! Tootch, I can't wait to meet you IRL -- you seem like my kinda gal! :wink2:

dcdeb

Hi Ruth,

You can edit your friends -- see at the top of your friends list it says "edit friends" in brackets? Click on that and then your list of friends will show with boxes next to the names. Click the box next to Tom's name then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Delete Selected" and Tom will go bye-bye.

I got rid of him early on... he's no friend of mine! :biggrin2:

Hope this helps.

dcdeb

LOL! Would you believe I have one of these in my family room, right next to the TV? We got it at Christmas and I use it at least once a day! Tootch, I can't wait to meet you IRL -- you seem like my kinda gal! :wink2:

dcdeb

I want to meet you all too!

Me and GITB are looking for our next adventure, a trip state-side perhaps! :naughty:

oh I forgot - when we were chatting after the not filming of his chicken tonighht rendidio I mentioned that some of the oldies were the ladies that had made the taratan trews and how chuffed we had been when he had put them on for Grace Kelly and comented about the tightness on the ass!!

He said he was so impressed and really touched that you had gone to such trouble and that he was amazed at how soft they were - and to really really thank you all!!

Carri'n'Evie

Oldbie No.7 - but think am a youngling really!!

MSN: carrib@hotmail.co.uk

This was posted on Oldlings thread - just thought the trouser gang would like to see it!!!

I want to meet you all too!

Me and GITB are looking for our next adventure, a trip state-side perhaps! :naughty:

Well, wouldn't that be awesome!? :thumb_yello:

I have lots of family in the UK (my mum's English), but haven't been for a while... need to visit them, I think! And then we would have to make the trip up your way, of course! :biggrin2:

dcdeb