Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've only just noticed Rainbow that you have 'the' clip on your signiture! How very damned clever of you! If I was even a teeny tiny bit clever I would put the 'tight fitting on the arse girls' clip on mine, but I aren'T

try with right click of the mouse on it (rainbow sky sign.), then 'copy' -

go to yr edit profile, signature, and ' paste' with right click of mouse...

just try kath, i'm not a master myself!

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did it! Now I can look at even more often!

:naughty:

You're making me really laugh!

dcdeb

GO LEEZY GO! IT'S WORTH IT!

*stands up in a fan club thread*

My name is Leigh Hodgson, and I'm a Mika-holic!

DOH, have just spent last hour re-reading this when I should have been deep in study! Doh, 2 more mins then i am away! :bleh:

This trouser thread is so cosy and comfortable!!!!

Thanks for putting the link on yopur post pages Kath - I can click on it and swoon whenever the mood takes me now *contented sigh*

I am following Leezy's lead - *stands up*

My name is Wendy Grant -

I am a mika-holic!!!!!!

This trouser thread is so cosy and comfortable!!!!

Thanks for putting the link on yopur post pages Kath - I can click on it and swoon whenever the mood takes me now *contented sigh*

I am following Leezy's lead - *stands up*

I am a mika-holic!!!!!!

Do you think we should start a 'therapy thread'.............we could rename this one.......or just leave it as tartan trousers because it is still TT and then nobody need know that really we are in therapy!

My admission for the day is that when I was away fro the weekend, I hadn't taken a Mika CD as we were in Ab's car and it doesn't have a CD player. That was ok as she had the ipod in the car.............but out of the car! ARGHHHHHHHHHH I had to run to Asda to buy licm as I was feeling physically sick from withdrawal!

Anyone else got a confession!?

I have put a picture of Mika in his tartan trousers on my phone as my wallpaper - and everytime I feel the need of a fix I whip it out and have a little look. I have also recorded the part where he mentions the tight fitting articles onto a sound clip on my phone - so I can listen to him too!!!

If that sounds sad - I am not apologizing - I am happy!!!!!!! :wub2:

How am I going to survive two weeks in France without this place, and my Mika CD. The three people I am going with dont particularly like Mika - and I wont even be able to talk about him.

I would try and find an internet cafe - but its in the countryside, so I dont think there will be one there. I get twitchy enough at home if I cant get on the computer to come in here and read threads, watch Mika clips etc.

HOW WILL I MANAGE TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crybaby:

Do you think we should start a 'therapy thread'.............we could rename this one.......or just leave it as tartan trousers because it is still TT and then nobody need know that really we are in therapy!

I like this idea... because I may *need* therapy, but I don't necessarily want everyone else to know! :naughty:

My admission for the day is that when I was away fro the weekend, I hadn't taken a Mika CD as we were in Ab's car and it doesn't have a CD player. That was ok as she had the ipod in the car.............but out of the car! ARGHHHHHHHHHH I had to run to Asda to buy licm as I was feeling physically sick from withdrawal!

I can totally relate! I'm coming up on a holiday weekend away (it's Memorial Day weekend in the states) and I'm sure I'm going to be having major withdrawal, as we'll be sharing a house with my BIL and his wife and girls... I won't be able to have LICM on nonstop all day, nor will I have a chance to be online all day... :blink:

Anyone else got a confession!?

Ahem.

No, no no, I'm in denial still... haven't gotten to the confession stage yet!

My name is dcdeb and I'm definitely NOT a Mikaholic.

I do NOT own 4 copies of LICM -- 1 UK version and 3 US versions.

I do NOT have 5 windows open on my PC right now, 3 of them showing Mika photographs.

I did NOT spend 2 hours the other day trying to figure out how to get the

blasted Koko promo video on my myspace page.

I have NOT downloaded the forbidden Mika demos and transcribed all the lyrics, and committed them all to memory.

I also have NOT burned the forbidden Mika demos to a CD so I can listen to them in my car.

I have NOT downloaded the bootleg Berlin concert and burned it to a CD.

I have NOT ordered a Mika Fan Club t-shirt and buttons.

I do NOT have a countdown clock on my myspace page that I check every few minutes to see how much longer I have to wait until the Mika concert in DC. (20 days 14 hours 45 minutes 58 seconds... 57... 56... 55...)

And I most definitely have NOT spent hours looking on ebay trying to find the perfect outfit to wear to the Mika concert.

No I have NOT NOT NOT. Because I am NOT NOT NOT a Mikaholic.

NOT!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

dcdeb, otherwise known as Cleopatra, the Queen of DeNial

DC BEB you are being OUTED! YOU ARE A MIKAHOLIC!!!!!!!!!!! ADMIT IT AND FEEL BETTER!

BTW............this weekend I held my little 'Mika's tartan trouser' photo album inside another book so no one could see how many times I was looking at it, there is one hint for survival Wendi!

Ahem.

No, no no, I'm in denial still... haven't gotten to the confession stage yet!

My name is dcdeb and I'm definitely NOT a Mikaholic.

I do NOT own 4 copies of LICM -- 1 UK version and 3 US versions.

I do NOT have 5 windows open on my PC right now, 3 of them showing Mika photographs.

I did NOT spend 2 hours the other day trying to figure out how to get the

blasted Koko promo video on my myspace page.

I have NOT downloaded the forbidden Mika demos and transcribed all the lyrics, and committed them all to memory.

I also have NOT burned the forbidden Mika demos to a CD so I can listen to them in my car.

I have NOT downloaded the bootleg Berlin concert and burned it to a CD.

I have NOT ordered a Mika Fan Club t-shirt and buttons.

I do NOT have a countdown clock on my myspace page that I check every few minutes to see how much longer I have to wait until the Mika concert in DC. (20 days 14 hours 45 minutes 58 seconds... 57... 56... 55...)

And I most definitely have NOT spent hours looking on ebay trying to find the perfect outfit to wear to the Mika concert.

No I have NOT NOT NOT. Because I am NOT NOT NOT a Mikaholic.

NOT!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

dcdeb, otherwise known as Cleopatra, the Queen of DeNial

:roftl: :roftl:

I'm laughing my lungs out!!!! You're SO COOL!! I did some of those things too, for instance I burned cd with holy johnny , instant martyr and etc to listen in my car:roftl: :roftl:

Further tips for survival..........in fact the more I think about it the more i think we maybe should have a therapy thread! other wise it will get lost in here....will do it now under general chin wagging!

well, deb...

i know for a fact you are lying because you

DO have a countdown clock to the mika gig on your myspace!

but i wonder where you got THAT idea!!!!:roftl:

its not only being a mikaholic....

its being mfcaholic too for me!....

what does that mean for me??:blink:

its not only being a mikaholic....

its being mfcaholic too for me!....

what does that mean for me??:blink:

You will have a definate conflict of interests in 41 days when hubby gets home!!!!!!!!!!! :wink2::naughty: :naughty:

You will have a definate conflict of interests in 41 days when hubby gets home!!!!!!!!!!! :wink2::naughty: :naughty:

yes.....

i was thinking about that.....

i am being torn apart now....

half of me is excited he's coming home....

the other half wants him to stay away!!!:naughty:

For me - its wanting the space to enjoy Mika and his music

And anything that interferes with it kinda bugs me

But I dont want my other half to feel threatened

Just want the peace to be a Mika-holic!!!!

yes.....

i was thinking about that.....

i am being torn apart now....

half of me is excited he's coming home....

the other half wants him to stay away!!!:naughty:

OK, that's pretty bad... although I must admit, my hubby's been

away traveling a lot lately, and I really haven't minded that much... :wink2:

MFC-aholic... hmmm, do we need to come up with a 12-Step Program for ourselves??? Or do we not want to go into recovery just yet...?

dcdeb

OK, that's pretty bad... although I must admit, my hubby's been

away traveling a lot lately, and I really haven't minded that much... :wink2:

MFC-aholic... hmmm, do we need to come up with a 12-Step Program for ourselves??? Or do we not want to go into recovery just yet...?

dcdeb

If we do a 12 step programme....

Can we do it to Love Today? :biggrin2::roftl:

If we do a 12 step programme....

Can we do it to Love Today? :biggrin2::roftl:

OK! You've given me an idea, but I HAVE to get some work done!

Good job my hubby is away again today... I'll be able to get back here a little later after I'm actually productive...

talk to you later!

dcdeb