Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL! he would indeed! To be perfectly honest with you.........watching Leezys vids of the giving of the trews and the prssies then the other one where he is signing (Mika, not the sidekick!) I wonder to myself.........when did I get my autograph signed? I know I have it, I know it happened but there is no evidence, all that is on video is more or less all I remember and there is certainly Abby on there getting hers signed and I had mine before that.........so I think to myself................did I just kick everybody out of the way and push in first................mind you, if i did it just makes up for Leezy taking my eye out with her umbrella as Mika walked towards us.............Oh, I remember, I was blind, so I didn't know what I was doing!

Photographic evidence of Mika signing for Kath...

post-1608-14298365854_thumb.jpg

It says Kathy - but can't think who else that would be for? Must be you?

Laughing at Rainbow talking about 'the voice'!! That's his arm holding the umbrella. Every time I watch the videos (may have been a couple of times) and hear 'the voice' I get the feelings back of increased panic that he was going to 'stop this line' before I got the photo. Also, Kath, I know what you mean about not having his signing on video, and how weird that is. I was going mad thinking about me saying to Mika 'seeing as we made the trousers, can we get a photo with you' and wondering when that happened. Now Leezy's put the part 2 video on youtube, I can see him looking at me and smiling and then you guys laughing - the relief, realising that was me asking him!

Wow! Is that Iceman's smouldering, sexy look???!!

.... the way I see Mika holding onto that package, I wish I HAD sent MYSELF instead!!!

why yes.....

he even looks quite young in that pic!:shocked:

you must go post it in ice man thread!:biggrin2:

Hiya! Cheers for the pic GITB but no it isn't my autograph. I think Katy was the blond girl with the tartan umbrella as she has posted on Ab's Youtube saying she met us outside and her name is katy. My autograph is on one of my Mika fan club posters and says 'To Kath, much love Mika xxx' So.......it wasn't a figment of my imagination .........I distinctly remember him asking me 'Cath?' and me saying yes, then thinking about it and saying 'NO! Kath'........but as you say, unless it is on video it all becomes a bit of a blur!

Rainbow............glad your tartan arrived safely!

Wow! Is that Iceman's smouldering, sexy look???!!

.... the way I see Mika holding onto that package, I wish I HAD sent MYSELF instead!!!

Yep, Rainbow, he is certainly keeping it close!

Hiya! Cheers for the pic GITB but no it isn't my autograph. I think Katy was the blond girl with the tartan umbrella as she has posted on Ab's Youtube saying she met us outside and her name is katy. My autograph is on one of my Mika fan club posters and says 'To Kath, much love Mika xxx' So.......it wasn't a figment of my imagination .........I distinctly remember him asking me 'Cath?' and me saying yes, then thinking about it and saying 'NO! Kath'........but as you say, unless it is on video it all becomes a bit of a blur!

Rainbow............glad your tartan arrived safely!

Oh, sorry, thought I had your proof there!!

hi everyone ! i thought i would come in here & tell everyone what the ex has done now ! ive already posted this in myspace as im so pissed im gonna show u lot too ! this is my youngest before

greig.jpg

this is him now ! what a shock i got today when i answered the door :shocked:

S5000997.jpg

is this what happen when you dump a guy what a B****** !

Oh dear Sheena, what a shock you mush have had. I know it is no help at the moment but it WILL grow again but I know that isn't the point. At least you know you are amongst friends here and I hope we can be of some support to you.

a shock i thought i was gonna have a heart-attack . i know in 3 months his hair wil be back to being a curly mop but how do i get his dad to keep the shavers at bay this is the second time hes done this ! thanks kath i can laugh about it now but i still feel like strangling his dad :roftl:

a shock i thought i was gonna have a heart-attack . i know in 3 months his hair wil be back to being a curly mop but how do i get his dad to keep the shavers at bay this is the second time hes done this ! thanks kath i can laugh about it now but i still feel like strangling his dad :roftl:

I don't suppose you can stop him really, if he has access. I guess it is out of the question to try and discuss it reasonably. What a pain in the arse.

well the thing is he likes it ! but what does he know hes only 4 as far as im concerned he stays with me so it should be up me the way his hair is styled not daddys . i know for a fact he just did it to piss me off !

well the thing is he likes it ! but what does he know hes only 4 as far as im concerned he stays with me so it should be up me the way his hair is styled not daddys . i know for a fact he just did it to piss me off !

Its sad when the only way they can get back at you is through the bairns!!!! Know the feeling - try and stay cool - and hopefully when he sees it is not winding you up, he will stop!! :thumbdown:

hi everyone ! i thought i would come in here & tell everyone what the ex has done now ! ive already posted this in myspace as im so pissed im gonna show u lot too ! this is my youngest before

greig.jpg

this is him now ! what a shock i got today when i answered the door :shocked:

S5000997.jpg

is this what happen when you dump a guy what a B****** !

Am amazed at how like my youngest he is in the second pic!

Am amazed at how like my youngest he is in the second pic!

GITB..............does your youngest always have such a strange look on his face? Must be living with you that does it! Sorry!

Sheena, if your son likes it then that is good. I know it doesn't help you, but it would be a million times worse if he hated it too. You would both be really depressed and that would be awful. I know it can't be easy but if you can try and hide your displeasure from your son it would be good. I know it is ok for me sititng here writing that................I too would be fuming, and as Wendi says, it is very sad when people drag the children into it which is clearly what your ex has done. Poor you, I hope you are feeling a bit less like murder this morning!