Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

OK! You've given me an idea, but I HAVE to get some work done!

Good job my hubby is away again today... I'll be able to get back here a little later after I'm actually productive...

talk to you later!

dcdeb

Ok - see you later!!! Wx

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here's my confession:

when i went sailing in south france, i brought with me:

- my mp3 player with all possible Mika's songs, legal and not

- on same mp3 player i'd got video clip of him asking for me outside alcatraz in milan. pls, note that i could not listen to it because of its format, but just the thought of having it with me was of great support...........

- 2 printed pics of him well hidden.

i love him so much and i'm so addicted to this place that i cannot think of anything else during the day...i stumble into my duties and try to do them properly with little success.

what else? i'm afraid the worst is still to come...as a divorce for instance and interdiction to see my children!!!!

sisters help me!!!

<an italian tragedy - cavalleria rusticana>

I think Robertina has truely lost it...........she has put her confession in the wrong thread!

Sounds like reasonable behaviour to me Robertina! I know what you mean about having items with you to make you feel comfortable! Wendi, there are a few ideas for you!

My daughter has an old ipod, with a broken screen. I just got her a new one, partly funded by her brother who broke her other one by mistake. I am going to load all my Mika songs on it, I cant put pics on as the screen is badly broken, but the one remaining ear-piece works - and its getting smuggled to France with me!!!

When I have sleepless nights etc - I will take Mika out to the floodlit swimming pool, and we can sit on the roman steps and enjoy the water lapping over my toes................................I am losing it :insane:

My daughter has an old ipod, with a broken screen. I just got her a new one, partly funded by her brother who broke her other one by mistake. I am going to load all my Mika songs on it, I cant put pics on as the screen is badly broken, but the one remaining ear-piece works - and its getting smuggled to France with me!!!

When I have sleepless nights etc - I will take Mika out to the floodlit swimming pool, and we can sit on the roman steps and enjoy the water lapping over my toes................................I am losing it :insane:

Nice one Wendi............brilliant idea!

Just pulling them up before I head to bed.

dcdeb - cant wait to hear what your idea is!! Will check here and Oldlings in the morning!! :thumb_yello:

LOL! Well, it's 7:15 p.m. my time now and you've all gone to bed, so I'll wait a bit before I post it -- otherwise it'll have sunk to the bottom before you ever get up in the morning! I think it properly belongs in the Therapy thread, so will post it there. :wink2:

Hope you've all had a pleasant night and a good sleep! We'll see you in the a.m.!

:biggrin2:

dcdeb

Mika's bum is on three threads now!!!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I would just, for the record, like it to be noted that I have NOT commented on Mika's bum in any of the 3 threads in which "that" photo is posted...:bleh:

I'm just sayin'...

In case Mika's reading...

:harp:

dcdeb

Gosh its too early in the day to see a pic like that... it should have a warning: "You will be seeing stars and living in la-la land for the rest of the day if you view this!":mf_lustslow:

I liked it though. :)

*Mika: When I click my fingers- You saw none of this*