Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

Not sure really, but I guess we can just revive it when we feel like it, or when we feel the need for a fix................we can re read it and watch the vids again. I did try to edit the first post yesterday to put pics on it but failed miserably!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Huh, huh, you are making me nervous girls! We can't let these fall down forever! They have to be kept up! This is my home from home! I love our tartan trousers thread!

Long live the tartan trousers!

Don't have me worrying that while I'm off hard at study, you are gonna shut this place down!

*sobs hysterically into Child Development Manual*

Huh, huh, you are making me nervous girls! We can't let these fall down forever! They have to be kept up! This is my home from home! I love our tartan trousers thread!

Don't have me worrying that while I'm off hard at study, you are gonna shut this place down!

Nah...............no way............we would be lost without it.............fear not oh little one!

Are you kidding? The memories of the tartan trousers are keeping me going in the darkest times! Just didn't want it to develop into a thread where all that happened was people come on and 'pull them up'.

Are you kidding? The memories of the tartan trousers are keeping me going in the darkest times! Just didn't want it to develop into a thread where all that happened was people come on and 'pull them up'.

Not that pulling Mika's trews up is a bad thing of course! But no, absolutly.........lets keep them up forever! I wouldn't know what to do without them!

Not that pulling Mika's trews up is a bad thing of course! But no, absolutly.........lets keep them up forever! I wouldn't know what to do without them!

Phew, I can now go to bed, curl up with my book and fall happily asleep in about 20 mins! I am bushed and have read enough about the "theorists" for one night!

Have fun! :thumb_yello: (er, but not too much fun without me!:naughty: )

Phew, I can now go to bed, curl up with my book and fall happily asleep in about 20 mins! I am bushed and have read enough about the "theorists" for one night!

Have fun! :thumb_yello: (er, but not too much fun without me!:naughty: )

AH...............therorists! Have sweet Mika dreams Leezy where Mika in tartan trousers rules and the theorists don't exist! x

AH...............therorists! Have sweet Mika dreams Leezy where Mika in tartan trousers rules and the theorists don't exist! x

Thanks kath, you too! (I am so behind with all my Mika stuff, haven't posted on the oldlings for days and I see there are new peeps!)

Well life will be mine again after 5th June! WOO HOO!

Off now!

Hugs! x

Been deep in study, just sneaked on for 1 min before getting kids from school and nursery! Glad you guys liked it! Had forgotten all about it! :shocked:

Will need to post it again in case it gets lost in here!

:naughty:

oh my god!!!!!!! i never saw that before!!!!!! look at him gooo!! :roftl: :roftl:

He's holding onto my thingy!! I'm blushing!! He coulda just looped the handle over his wrist to free his hands up.

p.s. squee!!!

oh my god!!!!!!! i never saw that before!!!!!! look at him gooo!! :roftl: :roftl:

He's holding onto my thingy!! I'm blushing!! He coulda just looped the handle over his wrist to free his hands up.

p.s. squee!!!

Indeed he is! He didn't let go of your thingy, he wasn't letting ice man get his hands on your thingy! :naughty:

I showed my Mum the tartan trousers video - and she was well impressed that he wore them - even though she did not know who he was!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made her listen to whole of LICM, and other tracks - she has now gone to bed!!!! :biggrin2:

I have a short video that I took when GITB was ripping the old jeans, and Kath, Leezy and Abby were laying out the material etc - at the start of the Trouser Day. It also shows the pattern, the sewing machines, and finishes with a close up of the computer on the fanclub site!! How do I get it on here?

I have a short video that I took when GITB was ripping the old jeans, and Kath, Leezy and Abby were laying out the material etc - at the start of the Trouser Day. It also shows the pattern, the sewing machines, and finishes with a close up of the computer on the fanclub site!! How do I get it on here?

I think someone a bit more technical than me needs to answer that Wendi but I think it involves you tube!

Oh thank God!! I do not want icemans hands on my thingy. :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that is a very nasty thought! You just watch out next week Rainbow, we don't want iceman getting anywhere near your thingy!

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that is a very nasty thought! You just watch out next week Rainbow, we don't want iceman getting anywhere near your thingy!

I just spat my drink everywhere!!!!!! :roftl:

*goes off to wipe down all wet surfaces*

I just spat my drink everywhere!!!!!! :roftl:

*goes off to wipe down all wet surfaces*

Rainbow, Hi! I am not talking to myself like some dranged idiot in the middleof the night!

Spat your drink out! You are going to have to be a little more refined than that in the presence of the great one next week my girl (mika not Iceman!)

Rainbow, Hi! I am not talking to myself like some dranged idiot in the middleof the night!

Spat your drink out! You are going to have to be a little more refined than that in the presence of the great one next week my girl (mika not Iceman!)

Please. Class is my middle name. :roftl:

Oh of course! Silly me..............Rainbow Class Sky, how silly of me to forget! I am so glad that Leezy didn't ask Mika to say hello to you with your full name!

Oh of course! Silly me..............Rainbow Class Sky, how silly of me to forget! I am so glad that Leezy didn't ask Mika to say hello to you with your full name!

:roftl: *snorts* Not possible.

Iceman's sidekick (the man with no body... only a voice) would have said "I'm going to have to stop the saying of full names. We do not have time. We are late for sound check. Any more full names and I will have to stop this line."

:roftl: *snorts* Not possible.

Iceman's sidekick (the man with no body... only a voice) would have said "I'm going to have to stop the saying of full names. We do not have time. We are late for sound check. Any more full names and I will have to stop this line."

LOL! he would indeed! To be perfectly honest with you.........watching Leezys vids of the giving of the trews and the prssies then the other one where he is signing (Mika, not the sidekick!) I wonder to myself.........when did I get my autograph signed? I know I have it, I know it happened but there is no evidence, all that is on video is more or less all I remember and there is certainly Abby on there getting hers signed and I had mine before that.........so I think to myself................did I just kick everybody out of the way and push in first................mind you, if i did it just makes up for Leezy taking my eye out with her umbrella as Mika walked towards us.............Oh, I remember, I was blind, so I didn't know what I was doing!

KATH, HAVE YOU BEEN AWAKE ALL NIGHT???????????????????????????? OR JUST WOKE UP VEEEERY EARLY?

i can understand rainbow company is worth the while, but.........GO TO IMMEDIATE THERAPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a bump to this thread was needed, that' s why i'm here.........:blush-anim-cl:

.......cannot think my life without it to read.............

ok, going back to therapy, nurse..don't drag me!

KATH, HAVE YOU BEEN AWAKE ALL NIGHT???????????????????????????? OR JUST WOKE UP VEEEERY EARLY?

i can understand rainbow company is worth the while, but.........GO TO IMMEDIATE THERAPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a bump to this thread was needed, that' s why i'm here.........:blush-anim-cl:

.......cannot think my life without it to read.............

ok, going back to therapy, nurse..don't drag me!

There was nobody there to give me therapy Robertina!