Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

wowo ¬!! i dint realise that one of his fans actually made him the trousers!!! nice workmanship!!! and good on you for making them tight on the ass....thank you!!!

Thank you.............yes, I think the tight on the arse bit was a particular piece of brilliance on our part!

There were five of us, who had only ever met online and we met up and made them together. None of us are really sewers so we were very proud of ourselves!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well done i think theyre brilliant...but i suppose it is a bit of a shame they didnt fall apart on stage....hehehe. just kidding. thye looked great to me. please tell me if you have any more plans or ingenious ideas like that. i'd love to help!

Well, we did seriously consider making them weak so that they WOULD fall apart, but lets face it, Mika would never have spoken to us or trusted us again would he! And we don't want that! We decided that the seams needed reinforcing so that they could stand up to his lovely moves............and they did!

Thanks.............we don't have any plans just at the mo but no doubt another idea will come along shortly!

I still find it amazing that we DID make the trousers, and all that happened afterwards - with the presentation of them, and then the ultimate - him wearing them. I still get a funny feeling in my tummy remembering getting the texts to say Mika had the trousers on!!!!

Everyone I tell look slightly sympathetic at the start of the story - but amazed at the end!! Thanks Mika - you made our craziness seem less alarming!! :wub2:

I still find it amazing that we DID make the trousers, and all that happened afterwards - with the presentation of them, and then the ultimate - him wearing them. I still get a funny feeling in my tummy remembering getting the texts to say Mika had the trousers on!!!!

Everyone I tell look slightly sympathetic at the start of the story - but amazed at the end!! Thanks Mika - you made our craziness seem less alarming!! :wub2:

I know waht you mean Wendi. I know we are probably in danger of getting it out of proportion...........because it is probably only a HUGE story to US...........but it IS huge to us because to us it was a major achievement! When I read things, like I did yesterday, can't remember which country it was from, either Honk Kong or Japan and the article started 'UK Pop sensation Mika'.......................and I thought, yeah, he is a sensation.............and he wore OUR trousers! The more I think about it, and i think about it a LOT.........the more mind blowing it seems!

But no matter how big he gets (popularity wise :naughty: ) the fact is always going to be that he wore the trousers we made for him, to sing his first No. 1 hit - and we have photographic proof - and videos!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

But no matter how big he gets (popularity wise :naughty: ) the fact is always going to be that he wore the trousers we made for him, to sing his first No. 1 hit - and we have photographic proof - and videos!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

Thats amazing Wendi , what a superb job .

When hes an even bigger artsist yous can look back and say he wore the trousers!!

btw : has he still got the trousers? , he may wear again :biggrin2:

When hes an even bigger artsist yous can look back and say he wore the trousers!!

Haven't seen them on ebay yet Freddie so we assume he has!

Yeh they would fetch a fortune , we need to catch him at one of the gigs (Somerset maybe) and ask what he has done with them :thumb_yello:

Out of all the concerts and what happened , Mika wearing the pants was amazing:biggrin2:

I hope he does wear them again - or mentions them in some interview - it would have us ladies all swooning again!!!! :wub2:

YOU SNUCK BACK!!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

I think he would need to seriously do something about the baggy legs if he was going to wear them again! No trouble with the fitting on the arse though girls! Thats just fine!

we could always go back and offer to do the adjustments.........in situ!

My aunt asked if I had taken his inside leg measurement :roftl: :roftl:

I wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:naughty: :naughty:

yeah, you now have a HUGE claim to fame: you made a pair of trpusers for the hottest guy on the planet.....and he WORE them!

Yep, I've never had one before...........it has taken me to 43 to have a worthwhile claim to fame..........but it was worth waiting for!

My aunt asked if I had taken his inside leg measurement :roftl: :roftl:

I wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:naughty: :naughty:

Yep............I have gone through that one several times in my brain Wendi, I thought it ws embarrasing enough asking Martin via email for Mika's inside leg measurement but that was nothing compared to having to admit to Mika face to face how we got the measurement!

i cant hear what he says except ' they're a bit tight fitting on the arse girls!!' shame. did he say thank you?

He said thank you when we gave them to him..............he was genuinly touched. I think that vid is on about page 199 of this thread, i can't work out how to get it on my Myspace but it is on Leezys, I think the link is on that page. Just beofre the 'arse' video starts he had said that they were made by five of his 'friends'!

i cant hear what he says except ' they're a bit tight fitting on the arse girls!!' shame. did he say thank you?

He said the band told him he looked like Rupert the Bear - but he likes them.........

I had to watch it again - for about the 100th time - and it still gets me buzzing - I dont think they are too baggy if you consider the trousers he wore at Coachella!!

I know..............but those trousers are seriously beautiful............they are allowed to be baggy!