Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

man. he's such a nice guy. if that was anyone else, they would be horrified and would have you arrested for stalking. getting his inside leg measurement!!!

True.............it is all just so surreal!

i love the tartan idea. but that must have been a big step for mika. he's normally bright colours...i would'nt be surprised if he was a tartan-virgin before thos trousers. i hope he does wear them again.

I hope he does too - I was a trouser virgin until that day!! :naughty:

I think a similar scream happened all round the world - with members of this forum following the show "here"

I could hardly type, I was shaking, crying, laughing - my children thought I had lost my mind!! :insane:

we probrably could be called stalkers. I mean, for goodness sake you even know his inside leg measurement!!

I know, the thing is, it is such a crazy world that we all live in on here, one forgets that it is a little removed from the real world. Before we made the trousers I was sitting at a lunch time break in the middle of a business meeting and was discussing Mika's inside leg measurment..........it is only when you realise that you are getting some very strange looks that you suddenly realise how odd it all is!

I think a similar scream happened all round the world - with members of this forum following the show "here"

I could hardly type, I was shaking, crying, laughing - my children thought I had lost my mind!! :insane:

I know...................I love reading those pages!

wowo!!!! how did you manage to get it anyway.....? i thought that sort of thing would be illegal. please don't tell me you tracked him down, tied him to a table and forced it out of him...then i would be truly worried!

wowo!!!! how did you manage to get it anyway.....? i thought that sort of thing would be illegal. please don't tell me you tracked him down, tied him to a table and forced it out of him...then i would be truly worried!

I wish he could have been there when we made them - we would have taken the whole weekend!!!!! :naughty:

Well Done Wendi! That Is Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, what we did was...............we followed him for a few days then we picked our moment when the security guard had gone to the toilet........we led him into a bar, got him very drunk, then just took the measurement!

Well Done Wendi! That Is Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you - I have enjoyed every post!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

No, what we did was...............we followed him for a few days then we picked our moment when the security guard had gone to the toilet........we led him into a bar, got him very drunk, then just took the measurement!

:shocked::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Actually..............I sent Martin (the guitarist ) a message on Myspace and asked him................not as exciting though is it! If you read the begining on of this thread itis all documented, blow by blow!