Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

when and where is the working party meeting?

i would just go for a pair of skinny jeans size 32

and draw out the pattern , they need to be the kind of straight legged kind

U wish this wasn't happening in scotland....

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Or denim shorts and sew tartan legs onto them! :naughty:

if you are hoping mika might wear them, i wouldn't go for that option.......you should have made him tartan jjamas instead!!! or just loose comfy bottoms, the ones he can lounge around in.....

Heehee! *lifting the pants-shaped thread*

You're right! It's awfully early in here at the moment!

Im travelling to my cousin today and the bus is leaving soon... with me of course! :naughty:

There we're gonna dress up outrageously as possible for the 1st of May party!! ;D

Back to the subject... (which is tartan pants I believe) :wink2:

I soooo hope you guys can make these pants!! After everything you have been through!! :roftl: By the end, you'll be like, "Here, Mika, Just take your flippin' pants!!" :roftl:

Ah well, at least we have fun pulling his duds up every day.

*tickles Mika's knees*

Aussie :insane:

Cannot cope with them! Your eyes are drawn to that area and you feel like a total perv! Much prefer swimming shorts! :biggrin2:

The answer is to get mirror-shades - you can look - they cant see you - and then you can have a jolly good laugh if you want - and no-one is any the wiser!!! :wink2::roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Cannot cope with them! Your eyes are drawn to that area and you feel like a total perv! Much prefer swimming shorts! :biggrin2:

As you know Stephen has worn them for ever, but recently bought hot-pant type swimming trunks!! Not sure if you'll think they are better or worse??

I don't mind speedo types. I like the idea that it's all contained in the one place, rather than swimming next to a guy with bermuda types on and knowing that it's all flapping about underneath....! You know, 'on the loose'!

As you know Stephen has worn them for ever, but recently bought hot-pant type swimming trunks!! Not sure if you'll think they are better or worse??

I don't mind speedo types. I like the idea that it's all contained in the one place, rather than swimming next to a guy with bermuda types on and knowing that it's all flapping about underneath....! You know, 'on the loose'!

GITB, please don't speak about Stephen in connection with this sort of stuff:blush-anim-cl: my face is burning and my brain is trying desperately not to imagine it!

And, yes, hot pants style are better than speedos!

(the bits don't flap about, they have an inner pants bit to keep it all in)

Now I really must stop talking about this! :blink:

GITB, please don't speak about Stephen in connection with this sort of stuff:blush-anim-cl: my face is burning and my brain is trying desperately not to imagine it!

And, yes, hot pants style are better than speedos!

(the bits don't flap about, they have an inner pants bit to keep it all in)

Now I really must stop talking about this! :blink:

Oh yes, I forgot about the netting! Still floats about a bit though. I would take speedos any day! All the bits are under control!

have you really decided for good on the trousers?

don't you think some easy loungers would be good?

somethinfg he can wear when he gets up.....comfy and soft..i think he would wear them....

oh well if you need me or muy impuit, you know where to fimd me!..

have you really decided for good on the trousers?

don't you think some easy loungers would be good?

somethinfg he can wear when he gets up.....comfy and soft..i think he would wear them....

oh well if you need me or muy impuit, you know where to fimd me!..

We will know more after the weekend once we do our shopping trip to get all the stuff! :shocked: