Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

im just catching up with the posts ! do you remember i phoned you to tell you i met mika after the gig & that he remembered me didnt i tell you he was wearing the tartan trousers & that i touched his leg + the ice-man nearly lunged at me . i also admitted to mika that i had given you all the idea to make the trousers & that i was sorry he said really ! i do love them :thumb_yello: he sounded really sincere when he said he loved them !

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats great to know - the material was lovely and soft - and he must have felt quite comfortable in them, or he would have changed before the after show party!! Don't suppose you knew anyone there who may have photos?

Thats great to know - the material was lovely and soft - and he must have felt quite comfortable in them, or he would have changed before the after show party!! Don't suppose you knew anyone there who may have photos?

sorry wendi i dont i could only get a head shot of mika signing autographs . i had to barge through mr ice-man to speak to mika !

I keep hoping some of the photos will appear in the girls pop magazines - but nothing yet!! Who are the photographers taking pictures for when they are down the front? They must have some brilliant ones!! :blink:

I keep hoping some of the photos will appear in the girls pop magazines - but nothing yet!! Who are the photographers taking pictures for when they are down the front? They must have some brilliant ones!! :blink:

They are only there at the begining of the gig Wendi so they had gone by the time he changed.

That is great to know Sheena!

well, i am sooooooo torn!

deffo would like to make plans for a "for sure" date!

double date?

eeeeeeeeeekkkk!

and i would love to come to bonnie old scotland to see my friends!!!!

rubbing my tartan......

ohhhhhhh!

MIKA!

what have you done to me????

i just got hold of vinnie HE SAYS YES !

BRILLIANT!!!!!! I will text Leezy in the morning and tell her to PM you - and the rest will probably do the same. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo excited!!!!!!! :biggrin2: