2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

I'm soo pissed off with my dad. He's trying to say because he has to wait around (no, he doesn't!) he doesn't want to take us til 5ish. That's totally unfair on my little sis who can't see properly because theres no chance we'll get close to the stage, plus he's trying to say it's dodgy the way I'm getting tickets and even if it wasn't how would I know who she was (I'm buying at the concert from Lunafish and she's dress as minnie mouse and she'll be in a group of nutters lol :biggrin2@ only jkn gurlies) and he's trying to say I can't go in fancy dress because all the fancy dress costumes are kinda, um, not very lady-like to put it nicely.

He's basically trying to get out of taking me. Yeah right! I'll go by myself if I have to, after what happened with BG vid and iTunes fest.

Oh, and thanks Babs for the heart thing :biggrin2:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nay,

mika will not be hanging round afterwards, it's far too big a place for that...

ah shucks :thumbdown: well then looks like only a few of us can stalk him instead then jokiiing

sooo who is going to be in london on the 16th July the day before the concert???

im going to be doing touristy stuff that day so anyone from here is welcome to join me :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

ME ME! :biggrin2: I could do the test run with you! :punk:

WHAT?! :shocked: Then how am I going to give him my present? :boxed:

Well if thats the case you just have to keep an eye out for jerry, any lollypop girls or any members of the crew to pass it on to mika :wink2:

OMG Mellody, i don't believe it!!!!!!

It makes me sick that i paid £125 for mine off eBay! Ugh!!! No wonder that they are going so bloody cheap on eBay now!!!!

Oh well, at least i was guaranteed to go i guess.....still pisses me off though! Nevermind. :boxed:

don't know if you already know, but they sell some more tickets for somerset at http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk - it said "sold out" when i looked a few weeks ago, but now they have tickets again. :wink2:

:hunter:

damn ticketmaster. Bought one ticket as well on ebay but less than £35 o can't really complain.

This is where some of us are staying :

So, quick reminding :

Picadilly Hostel :

http://www.hostellondon.com/availability.php/HostelNumber.2441

- Giulietta

- K@koL@ndon

in a 4-bed room + 2 spares, nights 13th to 18th (1 possibly taken by Pinkunicorn TO BE CONFIRMED)

- Bab

- Blue

- Vally

- Kata

- Tia

- Yop

- Jemmalee

- Yuppymunch

in two 4-bed rooms night 17th

- BexxY nights 16th and 17th on her own in a 4-beds room... PM her so she can change the booking if beds are still available if you want to stay with her

There should be 2 spare beds in Giulietta's room if the hostel hasn't booked them yet, so people who haven't booked a room yet !! Check if you wanna stay with us !! It's 30€ for the night per person for a 4-bed room...

St Giles Hotel :

- Lunafish and Friend : nights 15th to 18th

Meeting points :

- For those arriving at Kings Cross : around 10am then meet the others at Picadilly Circus around 11am

- For those who prefer : Picadilly Circus

Parade in the streets of London from Picadilly Circus to the Strand (Somerset House) in crazy outfits

I recall that there are 2 spare beds as far as i know in Giulietta's room !!! If the hostel hasn't booked them yet :thumb_yello:

The only thing I can do is ADD YOU ON THE LIST IF YOU CONFIRM... But to be able to confirm, you have to call the hostel first (providing Giulietta booking info), to be sure the spare beds are still available... I'm not sure that Giulietta booked the 4 beds in her room... I think Giulietta booked 2 beds in one 4-bed room with 2 spares if the hostel hasn't booked the spare beds yet :thumb_yello:

Well if thats the case you just have to keep an eye out for jerry, any lollypop girls or any members of the crew to pass it on to mika :wink2:

Yep. :) But that means I will never get to meet Mika nor get his autograph! :shocked: His concerts on December are even bigger than this one, I'm afraid. :boxed:

I don't know what Jerry looks like. Has anyone got a picture of him? :wink2:

Yep. :) But that means I will never get to meet Mika nor get his autograph! :shocked: His concerts on December are even bigger than this one, I'm afraid. :boxed:

no the concerst in november december are about the same as the ones in May there are just more of them i think its a supply and demand thing.

Its all about being in the right place at the right time patience and a bit of luck aswell :thumb_yello:

Well both Yop and I were third time lucky.

It's not a given that he will meet people at the end (or beginning) unfortunately, no matter the reports from various places. :thumbdown:

Got my ticket today!! YAY!! thanks to carrie! thanks! xxx the weather looks like its getting better.. ! fingers crossed
The weather people said that summer should start on the 15th :D so it should be dry and warm(ish) I guess. yay

The weather people said that summer should start on the 15th :D so it should be dry and warm(ish) I guess. yay

that is great! hmm, i couldnt book holiday for work.. so a sicky it is!!

(my 'o' key isnt working very well and its ANNOYING!!)

Well both Yop and I were third time lucky.

It's not a given that he will meet people at the end (or beginning) unfortunately, no matter the reports from various places. :thumbdown:

sumerset i gonna be my third time! i wanna get lucky!!

maaaan he sooo wont come out. with 47 MFCers.. i would be scared! some people have met him more than once and i dont think im ever gonna get a chaaaaaaaaaaance!

anyway, il get over it, cos i just like seeing him live! mmm da da di da di ..

that is great! hmm, i couldnt book holiday for work.. so a sicky it is!!

(my 'o' key isnt working very well and its ANNOYING!!)

ISNT somerset house being filmed or something though Yuppy you better have a cunning disguse just incase :biggrin2:

could you use the zero key instead? :naughty:

ISNT somerset house being filmed or something though Yuppy you better have a cunning disguse just incase :biggrin2:

could you use the zero key instead? :naughty:

IS IT!?! i didnt know!! ahhhhhhh! well, il say, i slept walked/drove .. i had no idea i was at a mika gig in london.. :shocked:

well, they can sack me, im leaving in four weeks anyway!!

is it really being filmed? for what?!

IS IT!?! i didnt know!! ahhhhhhh! well, il say, i slept walked/drove .. i had no idea i was at a mika gig in london.. :shocked:

well, they can sack me, im leaving in four weeks anyway!!

is it really being filmed? for what?!

i havee no idea what its being filmed for its just such a nice venue perhaps its for a dvd or something *shrugs*

Dont worry you could say we kidnapped you and forced you to come with us to the mika concert :roftl:

I have now got my costume! Yay! My little sister wants the same one though, but I want to be individual. I am wearing this dress thing with a massive skirt bit with record on it :roftl: