2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe it Thursday already! I'm soo excited! This weekend I am; going out to get my lil sisters cozzie, getting my eyebrows done and going to my friends so she can practice putting on the eye make-up she designed for me, then just checking I have everything ready. WOW!!! *Dances like a nutter*

Sorry about that, but as my first Mika concert, I'm extra excited :biggrin2:

It's my first Mika concert too! :biggrin2:

AND my first trip to the UK! :shocked:

So maybe I should warn all of you: my English isn't perfect and I will be so excited that I may say something weird. If you won't understand just ask what I mean and I will try to make it clear. :naughty:

Sara,sorry for the delay...It's really busy @work today!! I'm spending the day with afriend of mine that I've managed to drag along...we probably will have lunch in Covent Garden and then hang around until a queue forms I guess...depends on the weather really.

is anyone else having a problem with the forums today?! mine is just NOT loading at all, this is the only tread ive managed to get in for an hour!

Yeah!! I thought it was just me...it disappears for ages- I keep getting Network error messages.

is anyone else having a problem with the forums today?! mine is just NOT loading at all, this is the only tread ive managed to get in for an hour!

Yeah, it was really playing up earlier - too busy!!!! It wouldn't let me in for ages!! :shocked:

i just realised sara, that your going to both the b'ham gigs! i have one ticket for the 23rd, but i am slightly tempted to buy a ticket for the other one too! (i just need to wait til i get paid!)

mika, you are making me poor! well, poorer

So, quick reminding :

This is where some of us are staying :

Picadilly Hostel :

http://www.hostellondon.com/availability.php/HostelNumber.2441

- Giulietta

- K@koL@ndon

in a 4-bed room + 2 spares, nights 13th to 18th (1 possibly taken by Pinkunicorn TO BE CONFIRMED)

- Bab

- Blue

- Vally

- Kata

-

- Yop

- Jemmalee

- Yuppymunch

in two 4-bed rooms night 17th

- BexxY nights 16th and 17th on her own in a 4-beds room... PM her so she can change the booking if beds are still available if you want to stay with her

There should be 2 spare beds in Giulietta's room if the hostel hasn't booked them yet, so people who haven't booked a room yet !! Check if you wanna stay with us !! It's 30€ for the night per person for a 4-bed room...

St Giles Hotel :

- Lunafish and Friend : nights 15th to 18th

Royal National Hotel :

- Marianne84

Meeting points :

- For those arriving at Kings Cross : around 10am then meet the others at Picadilly Circus around 11am

- For those who prefer : Picadilly Circus

Parade in the streets of London from Picadilly Circus to the Strand (Somerset House) in crazy outfits

1 spare bed in Bab's rooms !

I recall that there are 2 spare beds as far as i know in Giulietta's room !!! If the hostel hasn't booked them yet :thumb_yello:

The only thing I can do is ADD YOU ON THE LIST IF YOU CONFIRM... But to be able to confirm, you have to call the hostel first (providing Giulietta booking info), to be sure the spare beds are still available...

Bab booked the 8 beds, so you'll just have to give her the money when you see her.

YO BAB!!!!!

is it still cool fo rme to drive to yours on the day of MIKA, then get th train with ya?! meaow!

Honey, I have the kettle on ready :naughty:

Thinking about driving to Cockfosters and getting the Picadilly line right in , maybe......with you of course.

Okay people, i'm gonna need to meet you all - properly i mean.

Everything's gone tits up and i'm going on my own! Which also means that i've got an extra ticket! Can't believe i have paid so much for them off friggin' eBay and now hubby can't come cuz he's gotta stay and look after our daughter. What a shame innit. I'm really fed up fpr him. :blink:

Okay people, i'm gonna need to meet you all - properly i mean.

Everything's gone tits up and i'm going on my own! Which also means that i've got an extra ticket! Can't believe i have paid so much for them off friggin' eBay and now hubby can't come cuz he's gotta stay and look after our daughter. What a shame innit. I'm really fed up fpr him. :blink:

I'm coming from Teesside on my own too, I would've bought your ticket but I am buying Bexxy's for 30 squids now...but I bet you can still sell it, I should make my mate come with me the one who I am dragging to Newcastle but...she wont have a room same place as me cos I think I got last one.

I hope it doest bloody rain if this place is outside :sneaky2: or maybe I should try to dress up as...er...an umbrella or summit :roftl::roftl:

LOL!!!!! :naughty: Do you remember those Union Jack ones you could buy with the elastic that went straight round your head? Ha ha ha ha!!! :naughty::roftl: :roftl:

So, quick reminding :

This is where some of us are staying :

Picadilly Hostel :

http://www.hostellondon.com/availability.php/HostelNumber.2441

- Giulietta

- K@koL@ndon

in a 4-bed room + 2 spares, nights 13th to 18th (1 possibly taken by Pinkunicorn TO BE CONFIRMED)

- Bab

- Blue

- Vally

- Kata

- Sparkly

- Yop

- Jemmalee

- Yuppymunch

in two 4-bed rooms night 17th

- BexxY nights 16th and 17th on her own in a 4-beds room... PM her so she can change the booking if beds are still available if you want to stay with her

There should be 2 spare beds in Giulietta's room if the hostel hasn't booked them yet, so people who haven't booked a room yet !! Check if you wanna stay with us !! It's 30€ for the night per person for a 4-bed room...

St Giles Hotel :

- Lunafish and Friend : nights 15th to 18th

Royal National Hotel :

- Marianne84

Meeting points :

- For those arriving at Kings Cross : around 10am then meet the others at Picadilly Circus around 11am

- For those who prefer : Picadilly Circus

Parade in the streets of London from Picadilly Circus to the Strand (Somerset House) in crazy outfits

I recall that there are 2 spare beds as far as i know in Giulietta's room !!! If the hostel hasn't booked them yet :thumb_yello:

The only thing I can do is ADD YOU ON THE LIST IF YOU CONFIRM... But to be able to confirm, you have to call the hostel first (providing Giulietta booking info), to be sure the spare beds are still available...

Have finally bought tickets off E-bay - hurrah!

Presume you are all meeting up early on in the day on Tuesday. I won't be able to get the day off work at such short notice :thumbdown:, but hoping to leave a bit early. Will struggle to get there much before 6pm, so will probably end up miles back. But at least I'll be there :biggrin2:

No time to organise much of an outfit, but perhaps I can get some flashing hearts in time ...

Have finally bought tickets off E-bay - hurrah!

Presume you are all meeting up early on in the day on Tuesday. I won't be able to get the day off work at such short notice :thumbdown:, but hoping to leave a bit early. Will struggle to get there much before 6pm, so will probably end up miles back. But at least I'll be there :biggrin2:

No time to organise much of an outfit, but perhaps I can get some flashing hearts in time ...

There is time!! :thumb_yello:

Do some online shopping tomorrow - most places do a next day delivery so you should get summat for Saturday :thumb_yello: ha ha ha - you MUST dress up!!! That's an order!! :naughty::roftl::thumb_yello:

Can you recommend some good record shop near Piccadilly or Somerset House? Or maybe a department store? (Not too big a place or I'll get lost!) I want to buy Grace Kelly single somewhere in London. :blush-anim-cl: I can't find it anywhere in this country, that's for sure! :thumbdown: