2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

Ah it'll be good to see a friendly face.

I live in Chippenham. What about you?

Hey Bexxy, we'll have to see how big the corridor is at the hostel, if it's long enough to run up and down. Do you think they'll be okay with us singing Mika songs at the top of our voices?

OOOHHH! I should teach you and Sara the Hawaiian prayer chant he got us to do at Glastonbury to bring the sun out.

OMG, that's sooooo weird!! LOL!!!:roftl: I'm in Melksham!! How strange. You are literally up the road from me. I go to Chippenham on my way to London etc. Yes - let's sing lots of Mika songs everywhere!!! LOL!!:roftl: :roftl: :naughty::thumb_yello:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah im not sure if the hostel is big enough to run up and down with the flag :roftl: :roftl:

but we should go on the london eye and take the flag with us and we can sing as loud as we want there :roftl:

but we should go on the london eye and take the flag with us and we can sing as loud as we want there :roftl:

And we sing to Mika:

We’re flying the flag all over the world - yes we’re flying - take you all around the world

Flying the flag for you

Would you like something to suck on for landing sir? :naughty:

We’re flying the flag all over the world - yes we’re flying - take you all around the world

Flying the flag for you…

:naughty: :naughty:

i was going to try and fit in some tourist activities on the Monday cos i am not going to be doing much else so i want to do London Zoo + maybe the london eye then.

what time are you arriving on Monday Sara?

So, quick reminding :

This is where some of us are staying :

Picadilly Hostel :

http://www.hostellondon.com/availability.php/HostelNumber.2441

- Giulietta

- K@koL@ndon

in a 4-bed room + 2 spares, nights 13th to 18th (1 possibly taken by Pinkunicorn TO BE CONFIRMED)

- Bab

- Blue

- Vally

- Kata

- Sparkly

- Yop

- Jemmalee

- Yuppymunch

in two 4-bed rooms night 17th

- BexxY

- RAK1

- Sara

nights 16th and 17th in a 4-beds room + 1 spare bed (PM BexxY)

There should be 2 spare beds in Giulietta's room if the hostel hasn't booked them yet, so people who haven't booked a room yet !! Check if you wanna stay with us !! It's 30€ for the night per person for a 4-bed room...

And 1 spare in a 4-beds room with BexxY for nights 16th and 17th

St Giles Hotel :

- Lunafish and Friend : nights 15th to 18th

Royal National Hotel :

- Marianne84

Meeting points :

- For those arriving at Kings Cross : around 10am then meet the others at Picadilly Circus around 11am

- For those who prefer : Picadilly Circus

Parade in the streets of London from Picadilly Circus to the Strand (Somerset House) in crazy outfits

I recall that there are 2 spare beds as far as i know in Giulietta's room !!! If the hostel hasn't booked them yet :thumb_yello:

The only thing I can do is ADD YOU ON THE LIST IF YOU CONFIRM... But to be able to confirm, you have to call the hostel first (providing Giulietta booking info), to be sure the spare beds are still available...

And 1 spare bed in BexxY's room

Just in case of rain I will look like this (well, this is not me, but I bought this thingie today):

Regenponcho-middel.jpg_9649.jpg

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

My flight back to Amsterdam is Wednesday 6.45 PM. I actually planned to visit Camden during the day, it's my favourite part of London. :glasses3:

Just in case of rain I will look like this (well, this is not me, but I bought this thingie today):

Regenponcho-middel.jpg_9649.jpg

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

My flight back to Amsterdam is Wednesday 6.45 PM. I actually planned to visit Camden during the day, it's my favourite part of London. :glasses3:

you know i got handed one of those for free yesterday while on the tour bus :naughty:

you know i got handed one of those for free yesterday while on the tour bus :naughty:

Hehe, they really come in handy at festivals and open air concerts. :naughty:

My sister told me today that she tried to share one with her boyfriend at an open air dance party the other day. But they found out that those things are not made for sharing. :naughty:

i was going to try and fit in some tourist activities on the Monday cos i am not going to be doing much else so i want to do London Zoo + maybe the london eye then.

what time are you arriving on Monday Sara?

Well, depending on how i travel - coach will be arriving about 11 in Victoria, or if i drive and park outside of central London, anytime!! :naughty::thumb_yello:

please dont get me started on coaches!!!!

i was meant to arrive in london at 9am yesterday and it turned out to be closer to 1pm :boxed:

Haha I did warn you :naughty: After my 8 hour trip back from London the other week :thumbdown:

Hi, I'm back. Got a bit distracted by other threads for a bit there.

Sara, wow didn't realise you were so close. Yeah, lunch sounds great, let me know where and I'll be there.

Bexxy, after seeing The Fantastic 4 the other day has put me right off going on the London eye, ha ha.

Seeing the penguins at London Zoo sounds fun, you should go.

My costume is almost finished! :thumb_yello:

And my teddy bear is ready for Mika! :das: I wish I will have a change to give it to him. :blush-anim-cl:

Tomorrow I will pack my bag and I won't have to do anything on Sunday - except for relaxing, panicing and spending all day on here! :naughty: