Here's to Freddie!

Steph

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. Hes proberly just reading the posts and being smug.

Freddie says:

do your request me

Freddie says:

<speaks from large chair like henry 8th>

Beckski <3 says:

hm?

Beckski <3 says:

-throws tomatos at you-

Freddie says:

you requested the great one?

Freddie says:

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beckski <3 says:

haha

Beckski <3 says:

you got splatted

Freddie says:

the great one ducked

Beckski <3 says:

but I threw like 10 at the same time.. so I couldnt of missed haha

Freddie says:

lol!!!!!!!

Freddie says:

<wipes tomato off face>

HAHA

this is the sort of humour he's charmed us with !!!!!!!!!11

:cheers::harp::band::harp:

forget about Mika, ehm, only for a minute or two, but

let's have a freddiesdoubble Appreciation Society !!!

Freddie, don't blush, but we think you're tops, you have brought great fun to us with your querky sense of humour and your matter of fact comments, you've made the forum what it is, a super place to be in!..

so here it is, :groupwave:

three cheers for freddie!

...Freddie, I love you :wub2:

*comes into thread breathing like Darth Vader* :darthvader:

FREDDIE. I HAVE COME TO BOOST YOUR EGO.

:roftl:

From the biggest wannabe Scot to the biggest wannabe Aussie… Freddie, My fave croc wrestler and schorpioneneneneneeneneballen collector... you and your scorpion balls rock. :punk:

Peace, out brutha. :biggrin2:

Aussie :insane:

Hey, that part about the schorpioenenballen was mine! :mf_rosetinted:

:yay: I'm going to meet the Fredster in May, looking forward to meet the MFC circusmaster! :yay:

Yes, indeed. Thanks blue! I love that word way more that "scorpion balls". :punk::naughty:

Have fun meeting Freddie. Do you think it will be as exciting as meeting Mika? :wink2:

Aussie :insane:

Okay you lot, we've all had Mika popping up in our dreams, but who else has had a dream with Freddie in it? :blush-anim-cl: (Don't get too worried here okay??!)

I recently dreamt a load of MFC people were sitting around this long table, and Freddiesdouble was in the middle. It was a bit like the Big Brother House and Freddie was Craig from the first series (like when they confronted Nasty Nick about the cheating). That was it! Rather vague but rather funny and random!

I guess he was circusmastering a meeting or something!!:naughty: :naughty:

Okay you lot, we've all had Mika popping up in our dreams, but who else has had a dream with Freddie in it? :blush-anim-cl: (Don't get too worried here okay??!)

I recently dreamt a load of MFC people were sitting around this long table, and Freddiesdouble was in the middle. It was a bit like the Big Brother House and Freddie was Craig from the first series (like when they confronted Nasty Nick about the cheating). That was it! Rather vague but rather funny and random!

:shocked: Greaaattttttttttttttttt

Waaa wa aaa ooooo <boarat style>

I cant wait to meet you all :thumb_yello:

pity i missed the episode...hwehe

i recently dreamt about the new judges at pop idol and there was freddie, with britney, simon and ozzy...

mika was singing...

pity i missed the episode...hwehe

i recently dreamt about the new judges at pop idol and there was freddie, with britney, simon and ozzy...

mika was singing...

I trust Freddie was complimentary towards Mika's efforts..? The voice of reason against Cowell...

I trust Freddie was complimentary towards Mika's efforts..? The voice of reason against Cowell...

freddie was sooo blown away by the high notes, britney just giggled, ozzy kept on pushing a pen around uttering words, and simon gave mika the look and then he spoke...

don't tell me - he said "Mmmmm. It was..okay-ish. You remind me a bit of a young Freddie Mercury."

Pearls of wisdom from the Cowell as always.

Good basis for a dream anyway - I'd be quite pleased if |I woke up and realised I'd had that!

don't tell me - he said "Mmmmm. It was..okay-ish. You remind me a bit of a young Freddie Mercury."

Pearls of wisdom from the Cowell as always.

Good basis for a dream anyway - I'd be quite pleased if |I woke up and realised I'd had that!

haha

simon gave mika the look and the twirl with his pen, looked at the ceiling and at mika and said:

am i the only one here who is not blown away? What do you do when you are not here singing, mischa?

mika said : actiually it's not sch, it's k ...miiiikkkkaaaaa i write songs and gate crash parties and i do singing

and simon said : well mikkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaa, <sorry is that better> miiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you need more time , you are okay, just not for now, here, come back in a few years!

and freddie jumped up and shouted...