Here's to Freddie!

Steph

haha

simon gave mika the look and the twirl with his pen, looked at the ceiling and at mika and said:

am i the only one here who is not blown away? What do you do when you are not here singing, mischa?

mika said : actiually it's not sch, it's k ...miiiikkkkaaaaa i write songs and gate crash parties and i do singing

and simon said : well mikkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaa, <sorry is that better> miiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you need more time , you are okay, just not for now, here, come back in a few years!

and freddie jumped up and shouted...

"SHOULD HE BEND OVER, SHOULD HE LOOK OLDER, JUST TO BE PUT ON YOUR SHELF, SIMON??"

and he threw his pint of Newkky Broon in Simon's face.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"SHOULD HE BEND OVER, SHOULD HE LOOK OLDER, JUST TO BE PUT ON YOUR SHELF, SIMON??"

and he threw his pint of Newkky Broon in Simon's face.

actually he did, true Freddie style! and then ozzy woke up and started too ....

actually he did, true Freddie style! and then ozzy woke up and started too ....

"hey Freddie man, that's a ****ing waste of ****ing good ale, that is.... and me ears are ringing from all this ***ing c**p singing.....ringing...ringing...."

Steph woke up and turned off her alarm clock. what a relief.

"hey Freddie man, that's a ****ing waste of ****ing good ale, that is.... and me ears are ringing from all this ***ing c**p singing.....ringing...ringing...."

Steph woke up and turned off her alarm clock. what a relief.

no stop! i think we should carry this on it is sooo funny, the way you continued...my interpretationo of my dream!....

<ozzy looked shocked when he saw the empty glass and shouted:...shaaaarrrooonnn...>?

simon turned to freddie:

freddie, the trouble is...he's ahead of his time, and then this name....miikkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaa, you are just in cloud nine cause he's different, ehmmm.. there is talent there...but ...

Mika stood there, pushing his mop of curls away and uttered:

no stop! i think we should carry this on it is sooo funny, the way you continued...my interpretationo of my dream!....

<ozzy looked shocked when he saw the empty glass and shouted:...shaaaarrrooonnn...>?

simon turned to freddie:

freddie, the trouble is...he's ahead of his time, and then this name....miikkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaa, you are just in cloud nine cause he's different, ehmmm.. there is talent there...but ...

Mika stood there, pushing his mop of curls away and uttered:

"Simon, I just wanted to say, My pants are tighter than yours, you'll never staaaaand my fiiight...."

"Simon, I just wanted to say, My pants are tighter than yours, you'll never staaaaand my fiiight...."

and he twanged his braces....

seeing that simon fainted...freddie as quick as a flash got out of his seat with ozzy in tow <britney was still gazing imto space> and....

..trampling over Simon in their rush, they jumped on stage, donned the fluffy crocodile and monkey costumes handed to them by mika, and the bass and the guitar, and joined their hero in a victorious and most joyous rendition of "Paranoid" with Mika singing in his very topmost octave, at which point....

..trampling over Simon in their rush, they jumped on stage, donned the fluffy crocodile and monkey costumes handed to them by mika, and the bass and the guitar, and joined their hero in a victorious and most joyous rendition of "Paranoid" with Mika singing in his very topmost octave, at which point....

...britney wakes up from her trance , rushes up to him, snatching the mike and screams 'down to the woods we go...'

her out of tune chords shock simon who quickly picks himself up , brushes spit off his upper lips and utters' freddie, ozzy , i told you not to..........

just to say: THANKS FREDDIE!

you keep this site safe, hilarious and welcoming for everybody around the world. I miss most of your posts (and frankly i often don't understand what you say...my english is a bit Byronian, oxfordlike, coming straight from literary studies....:boxed:), but you are making a very good work here.

Never leave us alone! we will be lost without you!

a big hug

Just wanted to say can't wait to meet you in Birmingham and at Somerset House, you are a true Legend!

Ohhh no!!! , Im boring and shy and and and and , retiring and <gulp> errrrr ohh no!! ..... :blush-anim-cl:

In these sitiuations I tend to get verrryyyyyyy drunk! ,and I cant wait to meet you too !

<bumps the thread , saves cat from tree>

• 2 weeks later...