MIKA in AUSTRALIA!!! - Sydney June 2nd!

Sivan

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Siv I guess you saw all the posts yesterday about Mika on Sunrise. I am sure the girls are all in the concert having a WONDERFUL time right now...sigh...of course we wish we were all there too!!:wub2:

Mika has probably just gone on stage. And I am not there.

They wouldn't let me in.

There is no worse feeling than looking forward to something for months and months, rushing home to buy the presale tickets, travelling for hours, waiting in line for hours.... and then being completely shut down.

I can't handle it.

They wouldn't let me in.

There is no worse feeling than looking forward to something for months and months, rushing home to buy the presale tickets, travelling for hours, waiting in line for hours.... and then being completely shut down.

I can't handle it.

What happened ??? Why didn't you get in ????

They wouldn't let me in.

I can't handle it.

Why didnt they let u in????

there MUST be a reason!!!!:blink: :blink: :blink:

I forgot my ID.

I'M SO FREAKING STUPID.

Still, I met the Aussie lollipop girls... who I suspect weren't really girls at all...

if youve got a ticket they should of let u in!!!

ive never needed ID to get into any of his gigs!!!

Wooden Sox, I'm so sorry!!! That's so unfair though! You've got a ticket, they should've let you in! Grrr!!

Well, you never know what tomorrow'll bring...you'll get to see him, YOU WILL!!!

I forgot my ID.

I'M SO FREAKING STUPID.

Still, I met the Aussie lollipop girls... who I suspect weren't really girls at all...

Oooh !!! I know how you feel... I forgot my ID once going to a student party in Sydney... I was so mad at myself !!!!

But i finally got in cause the friends i was with hadn't forgot theirs, and the security guy was nice enough to think that i should be their age if i was going out with them... But they are kinda ID freaks in Sydney !!!

I'm sorry for you... Hope you'll get another chance !!!

I forgot my ID.

I'M SO FREAKING STUPID.

omg that awfull:thumbdown: !!!!!!!!!

omg Wooden Sox - that sucks so much!!!!! i feel for you - im underage - i wouldnt have been able to go regardless - but i went to the SWF instead - again i wouldnt have been able to go - lets be emo and sob together

Deal!! :crybaby:

You guys are so nice. I'm totally kicking myself!!!

Sorry to hear taht Wooden Sox, what a bummer. I hope you get to see Mika real soon.

Just popped in to see if there was any news yet, I egt a bit mixed up with time differences.

Nice pun robertina LOL.

Well, I arrived with my friend at about 5:10pm... I think all the people in front of us were Fan Club members (they saw/met Mika a bit before 5pm). Inside, I was 2nd row behind a guy that arrived at 8:30am, and another keen fan that flew from Melbourne! The support band Sparkadia were actually quite good, and Mika was super - so hyperactive with his movement on stage!

I can't remember the order of the set list, but Happy Ending was left out, despite being written down. Love Today was my favourite! And Lollipop was quite amusing - the band members were dressed in animal costumes, and there were lollipops, giant balloons and glitter paper pieces flying around the place. The energy in the venue was fantastic!!

The show was filmed for MTV.

The others looked like they were taking some great photos!

Nice pun robertina LOL.

Well, I arrived with my friend at about 5:10pm... I think all the people in front of us were Fan Club members (they saw/met Mika a bit before 5pm). Inside, I was 2nd row behind a guy that arrived at 8:30am, and another keen fan that flew from Melbourne! The support band Sparkadia were actually quite good, and Mika was super - so hyperactive with his movement on stage!

I can't remember the order of the set list, but Happy Ending was left out, despite being written down. Love Today was my favourite! And Lollipop was quite amusing - the band members were dressed in animal costumes, and there were lollipops, giant balloons and glitter paper pieces flying around the place. The energy in the venue was fantastic!!

The show was filmed for MTV.

The others looked like they were taking some great photos!

wow rainbow met the man himself!!!![/size

THANKS FOR TELLING US, ONE OF THOSE FAN MUST BE RAINBOW SKY!!!

I forgot my ID.

I'M SO FREAKING STUPID.

oh no that so sucks :crybaby: