(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Ok after cooling down a bit and taking my tablets :stretcher: I feel myself getting all motherly. You are all bad bad girls, you scare the life outta me never mind the poor boy himself! :boxed: You know how Mika finds song inspiration from various sources - well when his next album comes out with a song called "restraining order" or "help my fanclub's stalking me!" you'll have no-one to blame but yourselves! :roftl: All this bed hopping every night must wear him out!

It sounds like family and good friends are important to him, I would love to just be a good mate, someone to have a cuppa and a penguin biccy with and discect the ins and outs of life (BTW Mika if youre reading this (well you never know!) you better hurry b4 my kids eat all the penguins and you're left with the malted milks!).

Anyway, all of you lot get a cold shower and go to bed....and sweet dreams (I said sweet not wet!)::devil::wink2:

Cathi

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok after cooling down a bit and taking my tablets :stretcher: I feel myself getting all motherly. You are all bad bad girls, you scare the life outta me never mind the poor boy himself! :boxed: You know how Mika finds song inspiration from various sources - well when his next album comes out with a song called "restraining order" or "help my fanclub's stalking me!" you'll have no-one to blame but yourselves! :roftl: All this bed hopping every night must wear him out!

It sounds like family and good friends are important to him, I would love to just be a good mate, someone to have a cuppa and a penguin biccy with and discect the ins and outs of life (BTW Mika if youre reading this (well you never know!) you better hurry b4 my kids eat all the penguins and you're left with the malted milks!).

Anyway, all of you lot get a cold shower and go to bed....and sweet dreams (I said sweet not wet!)::devil::wink2:

Cathi

lol! well at least YOU spoke nicely about it ^_^ Yes it has got heated here. But seriously, we all fancy him :) haha! We're young, it's inevitable ^_^

AND I MISSED THAT CHANNEL 4 THING LAST NIGHT! I set my alarm for one...but i remember randomly waking up at half 12 thinking my alarm went off but didnt...i must have changed my alarm again! argh! annoying!

You know how Mika finds song inspiration from various sources - well when his next album comes out with a song called "restraining order" or "help my fanclub's stalking me!" you'll have no-one to blame but yourselves! :roftl: Cathi

HAHAHA! i think if i ever saw that, i would crack up laughing, and never stop. haha :roftl:

It's simply a disclaimer. It's not unfriendly.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't see why we shouldn't have room for all discussions in this forum. Especially if we have a disclaimer before anything of questionable content. I mean we're discussing Mika here, and he himself has some lyrics that aren't exactly kid friendly (lolipop anyone? lol)

Anyway, lets be grownups and stay out of threads we don't like, and stay in the ones that we do, and definately not stoop to petty insults.

K? :thumb_yello:

lol! well at least YOU spoke nicely about it ^_^ Yes it has got heated here. But seriously, we all fancy him :) haha! We're young, it's inevitable ^_^

AND I MISSED THAT CHANNEL 4 THING LAST NIGHT! I set my alarm for one...but i remember randomly waking up at half 12 thinking my alarm went off but didnt...i must have changed my alarm again! argh! annoying!

thats a shame lol, but i'm sure someone will put it on youtube so u can see it anyway.

I can see what mika will say if he reads this thread 'aye ay ay' hehe :naughty:

hehe he said aye ay ay in that interview i posted yesterday.

he sounds so cute when hes freaked out!

hell, he always sounds cute.

yay i can get on mikafanclub at schoolio! wh00t!

hehe i loved it when he said that lol hehe :blush-anim-cl: bless...

Hey girls, i think an apology is in order right now.

Im sorry if i offended any of you, which clearly i did, but what i said wasnt aimed at any of you in particular.

Maybe i should have kept alot of it to myself, but thats just me, i tend to jump the gun and not know when i should stop.

Its hard to talk on the internet as you cant judge peoples emotions and what is said can be interpreted in many ways, but what was said was not meant in a derogatory, spiteful way to any of you, although it may have seemed like that.

I still dont feel at ease with some of the things that were said previously so i wont be visiting this thread any more, but i just wanted to clear the air and make sure there's no bad feelings yeah? Im not making excuses or begging for fogiveness or whatever, but the Lord does say you should forgive..... :roftl:

Hope you'll all understand....

So, i guess, im sorry we got our wires crossed and our personalities clashed.... and i hope to chat to you all properly in another thread at some other time! :thumb_yello:

Im sorry if i offended any of you, which clearly i did, but what i said wasnt aimed at any of you in particular.

Maybe i should have kept alot of it to myself, but thats just me, i tend to jump the gun and not know when i should stop.

Its hard to talk on the internet as you cant judge peoples emotions and what is said can be interpreted in many ways, but what was said was not meant in a derogatory, spiteful way to any of you, although it may have seemed like that.

I still dont feel at ease with some of the things that were said previously so i wont be visiting this thread any more, but i just wanted to clear the air and make sure there's no bad feelings yeah? Im not making excuses or begging for fogiveness or whatever, but the Lord does say you should forgive..... :roftl:

So, i guess, im sorry we got our wires crossed and our personalities clashed.... and i hope to chat to you all properly in another thread at some other time! :thumb_yello:

apology accepted, well by me .. i'm not sure about the others, we understand that some of the stuff we wrote seems a bit offensive, but u know what mika maniacs can be like :punk:

Apology accepted. I agree that it's hard to interpret other people's emotions and stuff over the net. And I know some posts were "dodgy" but it was really in the name of fun, pure truth. Either way both of our posts must have offended someone. We've both apologised. So now I think the slate should be wiped clean.

apology accepted, well by me .. i'm not sure about the others, we understand that some of the stuff we wrote seems a bit offensive, but u know what mika maniacs can be like :punk:

lol we both said apology accepted! we're on the same wave length :insane:

before everyone goes i just wanna say a really cheesy message

no matter how dirty this thread has become to some people, I am really we have this thread because we've bonded really well, the group of us, and I am proud to have you guys as my close friends on the MFC!

Goodnight!

GOOD EVENING MY LOVELY FRIENDS

I JUST WANTED TO QUOTE THIS AND SAY! AWWWW LOVE YOU CAZ! :thumb_yello:

So how have you all been have i missed nething...? xxxx

okay well after the little spat, one of them has mellowed down a bit and we're neutral now ... I think. Anyone still up for the fanfiction? I forgot who's going first lol! I know I'm the organiser..?

not bad, no u aint missed anything really, but we've made up with sarah :D

okay well after the little spat, one of them has mellowed down a bit and we're neutral now ... I think. Anyone still up for the fanfiction? I forgot who's going first lol! I know I'm the organiser..?

"One of them has mellowed down a bit" :naughty: , hey I still thinks its wrong and have no apologies cause I said nothing wrong just a point of view , but have fun! , nice to see its all happy again:biggrin2:

I feel like a naughty child.....

GO AND SIT IN THE CORNER SARAH AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUVE DONE!!! :D:roftl:

hahaha XDDDD

aww okay...everyone's made up. We've all said our piece and now we're a happy family again.

LOLLIPOPS anyone?