Sad Casses Hatin On Mika

xaddictionx

right, i waz doin my thing and i went on bebo, which im sure many of u r familiar with. i went on mikas page and i found some-one had left a comment wiv this link http://anti-mika.bebo.com i waz disgusted wen i found wat waz on it. these guys need therapy coz their acturly sad enough 2 go out their way to make this very poor attempt of a hate site. ive left my comments saying wats wrong wiv them:) n im jus reli angry n i thought i should share it with you lot coz i think its jus reli reli reli pathetic

xxxx

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm thats a first i cant help but ask the question if they hate mika soo much why do they have lyrics, videos AND pictures of him on their site ??

thats why i am laughing at the moment :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Well obviously they must like Mika at least a LITTLE, are jealous, or just don't have lives. I mean they have more stuff on there about him than I have seen on some fansites! Like I said if someone would actually bother to make a whole hate website dedicated to Mika (or anyone) I think they've got problems, and their opinions aren't worth much. Sorry, but I just hate when people spend all their time knocking down other people, especially ones like Mika just making a living doing something he loves!

I commented him saying he must like mika for puttin all those pics and vids of him and how hes a loser 4 wasting his time doing that then he comments me back being really nice saying thanks for ur opinion, eh? I dont get that lol:blink:

Holy shatner I wish negative ignorant people would shut the hell up sometimes...they are trying very hard to ruin everything for everyone.

It's still very calming knowing that Mika has fans like us to back him up and defend him. I get so defensive when people talk bad about him that it's not even funny. :furious:

Hi everyone.

If there is anyone that is anti-Mika. They can quite frankly take it and stick it where the sun don't shine as far as I am concerned anyone that hates Mika has no right to be on any site or web page dedicate to him.

P.S. oh by the way, Kerching!!!!!!!

Cheers,

gracekelly1007

hmm thats a first i cant help but ask the question if they hate mika soo much why do they have lyrics, videos AND pictures of him on their site ??

thats why i am laughing at the moment :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

That was my first thought too! I mean, if you hate him, why do you put so many pics of him on the site? Just doesn't make sense.

Anyway, I don't care, and I'm sure Mika wouldn't either. He would just giggle with it and say everyone's got his own opinion. I think he would even find it fascinating that so called Mika-haters would make an entire site/blog whatever about him lol:roftl:

Oh well, he knows where to come for some lovin' HERE!:wub2: