The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

I reallllllyyyy hope im not getting my hopes up.. BUT!

I was watching the MusiMax top 20 countdown last night, when i REALLY should have been sleeping, and they played Mika's video. Before it started playing, the announcer said " Our next clip on the top 20(something like that) is Mika's Grace Kelly. We are still awaiting confirmation for a North Amercian tour, set to debut in August... after hearing that i started shaking LOL

DOES THAT MEAN WHAT I THINK IT MEANSS!?

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL BUT I WOULDN'T GET MY HOPES UP JUST YET! Too scared to be disappointed.......:thumbdown:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was watching the MusiMax top 20 countdown last night, when i REALLY should have been sleeping, and they played Mika's video. Before it started playing, the announcer said " Our next clip on the top 20(something like that) is Mika's Grace Kelly. We are still awaiting confirmation for a North Amercian tour, set to debut in August... after hearing that i started shaking LOL

Oooohh...if he comes here...I have decided that I will just have to fly to wherever Mika is performing. I have a feeling he won't come anywhere near Saskatchewan:thumbdown:

Oooohh...if he comes here...I have decided that I will just have to fly to wherever Mika is performing. I have a feeling he won't come anywhere near Saskatchewan:thumbdown:

I'm thinking about the same. Toronto or Ottawa should be ok.

But he has to come to Montréal. He said he liked Montréal and promised Les Grandes Gueules to sing their song on stage!

I have a couch if you want...

I'm thinking about the same. Toronto or Ottawa should be ok.

But he has to come to Montréal. He said he liked Montréal and promised Les Grandes Gueules to sing their song on stage!

I have a couch if you want...

Whoo hooo!!! I've never been to Montreal....that would be so cool.

Whoo hooo!!! I've never been to Montreal....that would be so cool.

:welcomeani: And the best crowd is always at Montreal! Maybe cos of our Latino roots:naughty:

I've never been past Toronto in the west...

:welcomeani: And the best crowd is always at Montreal! Maybe cos of our Latino roots:naughty:

I've never been past Toronto in the west...

Depending on what part of the west you go to, it is beautiful. Saskatchewan is pretty flat but very green with lots of lakes, Alberta is green with mountains and BC is just amazing. Mountains, lakes, green, ocean....I miss visiting there.

Allright, so I scouring the much music website (as I do everyday in hopes of seeing the Love Today video) and they have finally listed Love Today as a video they have in their library but sadly there is not link to the video....*sighs* But thing are looking up...they've come this far!!!

I'm sorry, I'm obsessed with this lately. I just want to see a good quality version of the video!! That's all I ask...

Allright, so I scouring the much music website (as I do everyday in hopes of seeing the Love Today video) and they have finally listed Love Today as a video they have in their library but sadly there is not link to the video....*sighs* But thing are looking up...they've come this far!!!

I'm sorry, I'm obsessed with this lately. I just want to see a good quality version of the video!! That's all I ask...

I know, it really sucks big time! What is wrong with i-tunes that they can't release the video of Love Today? Have you seen most of the other crap that they have on the top#100 music videos? Insult to our intelligence! (Not to mention our taste and better judgement!!!) :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I know, it really sucks big time! What is wrong with i-tunes that they can't release the video of Love Today? Have you seen most of the other crap that they have on the top#100 music videos? Insult to our intelligence! (Not to mention our taste and better judgement!!!) :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Fancy meeting you over calicojasmine!!! I've seen the video once on TV and I had to stay up until 3 am to do that!!

I was watching Punch Much for little bit last night, and Love Today rolled across the bottom of the screen. If they've released it, they haven't been playing it enough!

With the news of his UK your in october/november, maybe he'll be here in august plus he's supposed to be on Good morning America august 10.:biggrin2:

*finger crossed*

I got it via BitTorrent download. It looks like it was recorded from a TV station so it has logos on it and isn't super high resolution, but it's clearer and larger than what you see on YouTube.

It's a large file (32 MB) and I've hosted it on my own server so I'm not going to post the link here, but I'll send it to you via PM.

OMG I JUST SAW THE LAST 10 SECONDS OF LOVE TODAY!!! IT WAS THE BEST TEN SECONDS OF MY LIFE IT WAS ON MUCH MORE MUSIC A SHOW CALLED MMM TOP 10.COM it is on again at 2:30 in the moring hopefully its a repeat I'M SO TAPING IT AAAHHHHHAHHAH...sorry lol