• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as you know Sou I can't sleep either :roftl: You're a distraction *LOL* No but seriously I have exams tomorrow and my night is day... And I'm to nervous, I might see Mika on friday ---> http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3258&page=562

Oi!!!! I was going to write that about you but thought against it, LOL! Stop reading my mind, STOP! :roftl:

Inshalla you'll get to see himmmmmmmm!!!! Yaay! How excitinggggggg :woot_jump:

Cubes, lara, Jasmin darling thank you! :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

Inshalla you'll get to see himmmmmmmm!!!! Yaay! How excitinggggggg :woot_jump:

I'm in the process of convincing my mum... ofcourse money is an issue too :thumbdown:

hopefully i'll get there too, but Jamin I'm sooooo happy for you!! :arf2:

I want details on Saturday hun, details...! :wink2::biggrin2:

I'm in the process of convincing my mum... ofcourse money is an issue too :thumbdown:

Monshi maybe last-minute tickets?? there's always some *pwetty plzz make it happen!!! Want you there so bad !!

Monshi seriously FINDA WAY *cries*

JCOMG !!!!! I'm so happy:roftl: for you jasmin......Niyyyyyelic....i'm envying you :naughty: Would you please please please tell him that everyone in the lebanese thread send him their kisses and their hugs !!!! tell him that lara , cubitus(you give him my real name:naughty: ) , sou , lebangel and monshi send their hello to him !!!!! PLEASSSSSE !!!! ya reit byéjé 3ala south of france....ken jéyé bi ekher june 3ala monaco...i bought my ticket and everything..bass rej3o laghyo lgig :sneaky2:

Anyway would you please tell him all that if you meet him :blush-anim-cl: hope u'r not going to faint in front of him :naughty:

Lara --> thank you for the idea....i'll search to see if they have good prices...

Yeah, please please pleeeeeeeeeeease tell him we lovvvvvvvvve him:blush-anim-cl:

and tell him I'm more than happy to give up my #1 spot on the Lebanese thread if he'd like it for himself:roftl:

I hope u have a great time on Friday

Hi everyone else, how r u all?

:)

Oh, honey, I'll try, but the fact is that I'm (and my family) pretty broke...

I'll try, I promise, but if I'm to be logical, my chances aren't that big.

That's ok hun I understand, just got excited (still am).

We'll get our chance in Gbg :wink2:

JCOMG !!!!! I'm so happy for you jasmin......Niyyyyyelic....i'm envying you Would you please please please tell him that everyone in the lebanese thread send him their kisses and their hugs !!!! tell him that lara , cubitus(you give him my real name:naughty: ) , sou , lebangel and monshi send their hello to him !!!!! PLEASSSSSE !!!! ya reit byéjé 3ala south of france....ken jéyé bi ekher june 3ala monaco...i bought my ticket and everything..bass rej3o laghyo lgig

Anyway would you please tell him all that if you meet him hope u'r not going to faint in front of him

Lara --> thank you for the idea....i'll search to see if they have good prices...

Thank you cube :blush-anim-cl:

Yes if I get to meet him I'll tell him about the lebanese thread and all you guys sending him love and kisses!

Yeah, please please pleeeeeeeeeeease tell him we lovvvvvvvvve him:blush-anim-cl:

and tell him I'm more than happy to give up my #1 spot on the Lebanese thread if he'd like it for himself

I hope u have a great time on Friday

Hi everyone else, how r u all?

:)

I will and what a great idea to ask him if he wants the #1 spot, haha if that happens then we would officially become the coolest thread on MFC :biggrin2:

Lebanon Power Lebanon.gif

Yes if I get to meet him I'll tell him about the lebanese thread and all you guys sending him love and kisses!

I will and what a great idea to ask him if he wants the #1 spot, haha if that happens then we would officially become the coolest thread on MFC :biggrin2:

Lebanon Power Lebanon.gif

Yay! Do that!

cute smiley :wink2:

Oh then i'll change the numbers and i'll put mika at #1 good idea :das::naughty: he deserves it....i should have thought about it :blush-anim-cl:

By the way thank you jasmin and do try to speak with him and don't forget to take pictures :bleh: we want to decorate our thread with it :roftl:

Oh then i'll change the numbers and i'll put mika at #1 good idea :das::naughty: he deserves it....i should have thought about it :blush-anim-cl:

By the way thank you jasmin and do try to speak with him and don't forget to take pictures :bleh: we want to decorate our thread with it :roftl:

YEAH WE DO!! DECORATE!! PICS!!

(forgive me; I'm overly exited for Jasmin)

WWWWAAAAAWWWWW there's only a few days I didn't come here & I missed so many things!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But first : WHO's GONNA SEE MIKA????????????????

& HOW?????? WWWWAaaaWWWWW:mf_lustslow:

You're Sooo Lucky WHy Am I leavin in FRance, nothin happens here!!!!

OMg!!!!! Anyway Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could u ask him if he's gonna do a concert in Labanon & when?????

Héké I'll take the first flight!!!!:roftl:

It will be easier for me to see him there!!!! :biggrin2: than to stay here!!!

Cubes, If u want to see him he's gonna to give a concert near Toulon dans le cadre d'un festival qui s'appelle "les Voix Du Gaou" it's in july!!! (20th ?)

I'm going to manage to get tickets but I don't evenknow where I will be this summer!!!!!:blink:

Cubes, If u want to see him he's gonna to give a concert near Toulon dans le cadre d'un festival qui s'appelle "les Voix Du Gaou" it's in july!!! (20th ?)

I'm going to manage to get tickets but I don't evenknow where I will be this summer!!!!!:blink:

En juillet je serais au liban je pourrais pas y aller.....suis trop blasé ;) mais ya des compensations lol.....

Anyway it's jassisa who's gonna see a gig in sweeden and as she promised us (hehe) she's gonna post some pictures here for those of us who can't go...

Monshi --> have u managed to find a ticket ? if you want i can convince ur mom for u lol

Monshi --> have u managed to find a ticket ? if you want i can convince ur mom for u lol

No, I didn't. and I guess I'm okay with that, since I really need these 4 days off to study, and my family isn't in such a good place economically...

Thanx anyway :biggrin2:

but my Mum said she's gonna help me get tickets to the festival he's playing at in August :arf2: yaaaaay :blush-anim-cl:

Jasmin, when are you leaving??

maybe she's already left... :blink:

No, I didn't. and I guess I'm okay with that, since I really need these 4 days off to study, and my family isn't in such a good place economically...

Thanx anyway :biggrin2:

but my Mum said she's gonna help me get tickets to the festival he's playing at in August :arf2: yaaaaay :blush-anim-cl:

Jasmin, when are you leaving??

maybe she's already left... :blink:

No I'm right here (having a hard time leaving) I'll go at 6:30..... Don't know if I'll be able to sleep (slept for 12 hours and woke up at 8).... I'm so nervous but the GOOD news is that I've found someone to meet in Sthlm (elina tnx hunny) *yay* :biggrin2:

No I'm right here (having a hard time leaving) I'll go at 6:30..... Don't know if I'll be able to sleep (slept for 12 hours and woke up at 8).... I'm so nervous but the GOOD news is that I've found someone to meet in Sthlm (elina tnx hunny) *yay* :biggrin2:

but you'd better get some rest hunny!

Elina bor i Stockholm va? :blink:

good thing you're not gonna be alone

but you'd better get some rest hunny!

Elina bor i Stockholm va? :blink:

good thing you're not gonna be alone

I guess I should get some rest but maybe on the train *LOL* I'm too scared not waking up in the morning (think the horror:shocked: )

Yeah really good just pointed that out in the Vikings thread :thumb_yello:

Elina doesn't live in Stockholm but she's taking the bus (what a trooper) and I'll meet her in Sergels torg around quarter to 5.

I guess I should get some rest but maybe on the train *LOL* I'm too scared not waking up in the morning (think the horror:shocked: )

Yeah really good just pointed that out in the Vikings thread :thumb_yello:

Elina doesn't live in Stockholm but she's taking the bus (what a trooper) and I'll meet her in Sergels torg around quarter to 5.

oh, stop it! course you'll wake up if you go to sleep!

oh! very brave! you 2 will have the best time

oh, stop it! course you'll wake up if you go to sleep!

oh! very brave! you 2 will have the best time

I can't sleep, period! I'm too nervous and need to prepair many things....

Yes we'll have the best time ever :punk:

OMG i'm so sorry jas' i wanted to see how the gig was....i've just read ur post....i do hope ur not very depressed...u know me too i was depressed for 3 days after i bought my ticket than the next day the gig was cancelled...i know how you're feeling....so cheer up jasmin....i'm sure ur goona see him in another gig..kisses *mouahhh*