Oh God, this is terrible!!! I watch the news and cry my eyes out. I don't even know whether my Lebanese friends are ok or not... This is so unfair, all I can say is I'm with all of you, Lebanese people. I couldn't agree more with you, LebAngel: it's clear they want to ruin the Summer season again, they won't let Lebanon become a summer resort because that would mean much less bussiness for those we all know... But in the meantime lots of inocents are dieying and suffering in this nonsense. Please, STOP THIS MADNESS!!!

Hope all your loved ones over there are fine. All my love to you and them!

Thanx a lot BlackQueen for your support & hope all ur friends are fine.

all my family & friends, luckily, don't live in these regions, but I have a lot of pain for the people who suffers from this situation...hope that the other regions will be spared...

thx again for all of u who sent their nice thoughts...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok lets speak about other things...seems that the situation is better there :sweatdrop: i wanted to tell you that today i heard the relax take it easy song 6 times in passing cars !!!! and everytime it's the same reaction...if someone is speaking with me i tell them directly to shut up and listen :naughty: i mean what's going on ?! everyone living on earth listen to Mika :punk:

Thanx a lot BlackQueen for your support & hope all ur friends are fine.

all my family & friends, luckily, don't live in these regions, but I have a lot of pain for the people who suffers from this situation...hope that the other regions will be spared...

thx again for all of u who sent their nice thoughts...

Thank you, LebAngel. I'm gald all yours are fine. Thank God I've talked with all my friends there and they're okay. Seems like things are calming down a bit, so now let's hope it ends at once, it's about time it does!

ok lets speak about other things...seems that the situation is better there :sweatdrop: i wanted to tell you that today i heard the relax take it easy song 6 times in passing cars !!!! and everytime it's the same reaction...if someone is speaking with me i tell them directly to shut up and listen :naughty: i mean what's going on ?! everyone living on earth listen to Mika :punk:

Emneehh haha I also tell everyone to shut up and listen if Mika's on :bleh:

Wow so you heard Relax 6 times?! Wooho Mika's on front march to world domination muahaha :toot:

That's great, was it the mix versions also...cause they're so cool!

Thought a couple of days ago (when the weather started getting nice) that you should drive around in a red cabriolet with Relax on max volume :punk:

Imagine that Cubes and esp where you live, in the South of France for freaks sake :naughty:

I'm sorry to be the one who brings this thread down, but Lara hasn't been online today has she?? I'm a bit worried for her, I'm praying for her and everybody there every day.

It seems to be ending, but we only hear/see what the media wants us to...

anyways, Cubes, 6 times, wow, that's alot - it's great the Mika love is spreading to more people :wub2::biggrin2:

I'm still alive :)

Well, after my last minute cancellation of going to Beirut the other night and missing the bomb in Verdun, tonight, I was so bored so I was insisting on going up to Aley but at the last minute we decided not to go... then about 20 minutes later, the bomb went off.

Cubes, you know the main street in Aley? Where they have the clothes and baklawa shops? It was there.

Us Druze are known to not take these things lightly, so am not sure what's going to happen as the men in the street were going crazy and shouting for revenge... It's not looking too good...

Anyway, I must have a guardian angel cos I survived Gaza and beirut and now this week :)

Anyway, hopw you're all ok.

Lara

x

Im not Lebanese but one of my friends is! i really love the lebanese people seem really friendly and nice. I love how her family treat me like another member of their family when I step in the door! Farid (mother) tryed to teach me how to cook Dolma, so yes I the whole feel of the people are different to how we react to each other in my country! there is always time to give!

JCOMG !!!!!!!!!!! Another explosion....this time in the center of Aley......It's where Lara lives........OMG Lara are you ok ??????? please tell us !!!

geeez! oh my my!! Do you have any idea how much you scared me Cubes!!!

I was already extremly worried about Lara, and then this....

Anyways, I soooo happy you're alright Lara!! good thing you wrote here, I was going crazy!!

still praying for you! and praying for this to end!! My thoughts are with you love.

Oh lara i'm so happy you're alright...I mean Why they are doing all this havoc ???!!! What's the point of killing people ?!!!! :boxed: Now really....i'm having afterthoughts about going to leb this summer....:sneaky2: Anyway be carefull Lara....i really hope that everything there's gonna change......

Hey people! It's sooooo good to know you're all fine, I'm relieved... I hope and pray this nonsense ends soon at last and forever, this is such a cruel, stupid situation, and so many good people are suffering so much. You know I'm with you all, I'm in love with Lebanon and the Lebanese. Be strong now!

Hi everyone,

How are you today?

I went up to Aley today and saw the damage from the bomb - Cubes, you've been to Aley before so you'll know where it was; on the main street, alot of the shops are damaged quite badly.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi and lets keep our thread on page 1 :)

Hello Lara!

I'm glad that you are still Ok, and I'm praying for this to end as soon as possible!

Good thing you post here from time to time, I'm quite worried about you.

anyway, hi! :biggrin2:

Hello everyone...hope you're ok ! Lara i do know the sa7it 3aley so it's very damaged ?! Oh by the way my sister-in-law(the wife of my brother...is that what we call it ? not sure though) is Druze...i do like their open-mindness hehe....by the way i've refreshed the list of the lebanese proud/Lebanese-friendly so we can add our new friends from spain lol seems we have too much support in the country of the flamenco and the paella *miam*

I was also in the night club yesterday with all the students of my promotion(medicine) and when the DJ put the relax song all the girls started screeming like mad so the place where pple were dancing was too much crowded than the normal....so that's it....thought i'd tell you our little party yesterday :)

Oh forgot to tell you the most important part...by the end of it i was....well i was told i started being really funny after drinking ...i was singing relax take it eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssyyyyyyy and everyone was laughing at me......just don't judge me too harchly....i needed to "decompress" after studying like mad...

Hello everyone...hope you're ok ! Lara i do know the sa7it 3aley so it's very damaged ?! Oh by the way my sister-in-law(the wife of my brother...is that what we call it ? not sure though) is Druze...i do like their open-mindness hehe....by the way i've refreshed the list of the lebanese proud/Lebanese-friendly so we can add our new friends from spain lol seems we have too much support in the country of the flamenco and the paella *miam*

I was also in the night club yesterday with all the students of my promotion(medicine) and when the DJ put the relax song all the girls started screeming like mad so the place where pple were dancing was too much crowded than the normal....so that's it....thought i'd tell you our little party yesterday :)

Hey! Thanks a lot for putting me in the list of Lebanese friendlies, I'm soooooo proud of being #15!:biggrin2: Yeah, it's true here in the land of delicious paella and flamenco we are many the friends of Lebanon and the Lebanese. I will proudly add my number to my signature:roftl:

Hope you're all fine today. Kisses for everybody!!!