Mika Tour (all Dates Here)

Sivan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NOOOOOOOOO why did u have to tell me i am already going to two this summer i think my parents are going to throw me out of the house if i beg them for another concert!:blink::roftl:

Haha Know what you mean....

Told my bf that I'd love to go to Werchter because of R.E.M., Lenny Kravits and Counting Crows, but the rel reason is Mika off course:naughty: But is I say that, it'll be like 'you're allready seeing him on 8 july blablabla'.So What? The more, the better. Never enough Mika:bleh:

• 2 weeks later...

OK, we need another round of Mika in the US! I couldn't make any of the dates on his last tour (the only ones close enough to travel to were in the middle of a work week), and I DESPERATELY want to see him live! I know you all know this, but he is simply the most talented musician and performer working in the business right now. I hereby petition for Mika to come to the Richmond Coliseum. If this city can sell out gigs for Elliot Yamin, they can certainly support a REAL musician. Plus, I'd give my left arm to meet him.

My ringtone is Lollipop and anytime my phone goes off in class, all my students get a good giggle out of it.

OK, we need another round of Mika in the US! I couldn't make any of the dates on his last tour (the only ones close enough to travel to were in the middle of a work week), and I DESPERATELY want to see him live! I know you all know this, but he is simply the most talented musician and performer working in the business right now. I hereby petition for Mika to come to the Richmond Coliseum. If this city can sell out gigs for Elliot Yamin, they can certainly support a REAL musician. Plus, I'd give my left arm to meet him.

My ringtone is Lollipop and anytime my phone goes off in class, all my students get a good giggle out of it.

haha I agree ;)

When his next album comes out, he'll probably for sure do a tour here! :punk: *dies*

Patience :old:

That's so funny! I would absolutely love it if my teacher was a mika fan :wub2:

yeah he better come back to the us soon! we definately dont get him enough here only when he tours :sneaky2:

thats funny! my ringtone is mikas laugh lol and it went off during global history and it was when everyone was quiet and everyone but me and my friend were like wtf????? and me and my friend were hysterically laughing hahahaha

yeah he better come back to the us soon! we definately dont get him enough here only when he tours :sneaky2:

thats funny! my ringtone is mikas laugh lol and it went off during global history and it was when everyone was quiet and everyone but me and my friend were like wtf????? and me and my friend were hysterically laughing hahahaha

me and my sister already decided that when he comes back here, were are going to at least 5 shows!

We learned our lesson just going to one, not to be repeated!

me and my sister already decided that when he comes back here, were are going to at least 5 shows!

We learned our lesson just going to one, not to be repeated!

awww lucky i think my mom is only allowing me to go to 2:sneaky2: but i can change that:naughty: i already pursuaded her to let me go to florida for the meetup and 2 festivals this summer:naughty:

awww lucky i think my mom is only allowing me to go to 2:sneaky2: but i can change that:naughty: i already pursuaded her to let me go to florida for the meetup and 2 festivals this summer:naughty:

ugh! see i can't go to any of those:thumbdown: no out of country this summer (theres still time for him to add american dates!!!!!:boxed: ) and no traveling to florida unless we find a house OI

ugh! see i can't go to any of those:thumbdown: no out of country this summer (theres still time for him to add american dates!!!!!:boxed: ) and no traveling to florida unless we find a house OI

awww well i am praying that ur dad finds a house lol!

o i am really annoyed now cuz i really wanted to go to the paris concert but all the tickets are sold out and now i just found out that yelle is also performing! and yelle is playing in ny in may for only 15dollars a ticket but its only 18 and over:thumbdown:

awww well i am praying that ur dad finds a house lol!

o i am really annoyed now cuz i really wanted to go to the paris concert but all the tickets are sold out and now i just found out that yelle is also performing! and yelle is playing in ny in may for only 15dollars a ticket but its only 18 and over:thumbdown:

i never heard yelle, but i hate when they have age limits!

I want to go to the paris concert as well pshhh. it's going to be torture when he's playing and i'm a whole continent away:boxed:

i never heard yelle, but i hate when they have age limits!

I want to go to the paris concert as well pshhh. it's going to be torture when he's playing and i'm a whole continent away:boxed:

thats what it usually is for us americans:thumbdown:

yelle is an amazing group they are french and sing in french but i really like there songs even though i cant understand them

Does anyone know if he'll come back to the states?? :[ Specifically West coast? even more specifically California??

I found out about him too late!! Noooo.

And how much are tickets, generally?

there hasn't been any news, my guess is it'll probably be a while, but i'm sure he will come back, for sure for his next album. Ticket prices depend on when you buy them, anywhere from 20-200 depending on the venue, type of gig, last minute/in advance. this is just my guess, hope it helps:thumb_yello:

Yeah, most likely they'll be around 20-40 dollars on ticketmaster if you buy them when they go on sale... I don't think they'll be too expensive..

But Ebay will probably be 100+ (or a little less) if you don't buy them on time. His tickets go fast though, so it's best you wait by the computer when they go on sale :naughty: