• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i agree. LISTEN!

MY FRIEND TOLD ME TODAY....

last week right before new years.....she was in new york city and this area of the chity was blocked off from enterance with all those DO NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS HERE signs.....

and she said there was a GIANT BILLBOARD THINGY with MIKA on it. And she said it was him, like jumping in the air. and it said MIKA in his signature text below him, and below that was a whole bunch of weird japanese or chinese writing.

WHAT COULD THAT BE?! A WHOLE AREA! blocked off, him and his name! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?!

better not be a meet and greet! ILL GET SO MAD!

..What the hell? :blink:

Maybe it was an ad for his PDP DVD?

i dont know! but she was just excited to tell me, I WANNA KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!

i wanna know hahahahahaha ask her where it was near... like columbus circle, times square, 5th avenue, soho... if she was there on vacation then it was probably somewhere touristy lol I MUST FIND IT!!!

I wouldn't have thought he would have done a secret gig, without letting the fans here know first. Unless it's industry only, in which case I doubt he would have an advertising poster up for it.

It's most likely as Nono said, a billboard for PDP.

Unless, he's filming a video for the first single.....

OMG OMG OMG OMG is hes filing for the first single i want IN!

i will cry and bawl my eyes out if he IS filming for the first single and im not part of it. IM SO CLOSE TO NYC! I NEED TO KNOW!

Thats all the info my friend gave me.

"Like a billboard, somewhere in NYC there was him, like jumping in the air. With that bracelet you always wear! (Dont go breaking my heart) and it said MIKA and there was some writing in chinese."

and i was like "Are you sure its him?"

Shes like..."OF COURSE! HIS NAME WAS ON IT! and he had big curly hair and the tight colored pants, and he was tall and thin and HAD THAT BRACELET!" (motions to my bracelet)

it was him. i jsut know it. but WHAT WAS IT?!?!

i will cry and bawl my eyes out if he IS filming for the first single and im not part of it. IM SO CLOSE TO NYC! I NEED TO KNOW!

"Like a billboard, somewhere in NYC there was him, like jumping in the air. With that bracelet you always wear! (Dont go breaking my heart) and it said MIKA and there was some writing in chinese."

Shes like..."OF COURSE! HIS NAME WAS ON IT! and he had big curly hair and the tight colored pants, and he was tall and thin and HAD THAT BRACELET!" (motions to my bracelet)

I'm not saying that it is filming for a video, that's just a longshot guess.

But, I would imagine that a single must be imminent, before the album comes out, so at some point soon, he'd be doing a video for it.

He may not even be doing it over in the States, I'm just speculating.

Wow, would love to see the billboard or whatever it was. Wow, we have the bracelet (Don't go breaking my heart) also. Love wearing it. That was awesome that she said he was wearing that.:wub2:

i agree. LISTEN!

MY FRIEND TOLD ME TODAY....

last week right before new years.....she was in new york city and this area of the chity was blocked off from enterance with all those DO NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS HERE signs.....

and she said there was a GIANT BILLBOARD THINGY with MIKA on it. And she said it was him, like jumping in the air. and it said MIKA in his signature text below him, and below that was a whole bunch of weird japanese or chinese writing.

WHAT COULD THAT BE?! A WHOLE AREA! blocked off, him and his name! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?!

better not be a meet and greet! ILL GET SO MAD!

OMG what the heck is that all about I soo wanna know I wanna see a photo of it ooohhhhh eeeee Mikkkkaaaaa:shocked::wub2:

:( :( I've been away for around 7 months.....and still no Australian dates.....

Everywhere else I see though.....

Hhhhmph....

Rudeness.....

:protest:

You're imagining things, no new dates yet.

Unless you're talking about the dates last July?

Hm, yes, tour dates are a good idea.

I can feel a subtle fear come up, that I won't see the M live this year. What a nightmare! Please, dearest Team Mika, try to give us dates soon, so we can make plans...

Why, why, why?:shocked:

MIKA! PLEASE! THE STATES! I BEG YOU!

THE STATS! preferably new englland.

omg, my heart hurts when i think i wont be able to see him. IM SO DEPRESSED! AND HAVE BEEN SINCE LAST FEBRUARY!

Patience ma dear...:huglove:

Why, why, why?:shocked:

Because he has no dates out yet, I won't have days off until July and I will have to do my holiday plans (required days off) within the next few weeks. So hopefully there'll be one (ONE - how ridiculous! :insane:) gig within reasonable distance to where I live and/or on a weekend :roftl: