Mika Tour (all Dates Here)

Sivan

i think.. MIKA should do a gig at Thetford Forest, Norfolk i am not saying this because i live 10 mins away, but because its actually a really good venue! in the country side, and holds a fair few people! some good people have played there too, like blondie.

do it mika....now!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all, does anyone know where I can find the list of songs that Mika usually play in the concerts? I plan to go to Glasgow in nov and would like to know what i am going to see. Thanks:thumb_yello:

Hi all, does anyone know where I can find the list of songs that Mika usually play in the concerts? I plan to go to Glasgow in nov and would like to know what i am going to see. Thanks:thumb_yello:

hey :)

he keeps changing the set list but usually its most of the LIFE IN CARTOON MOTION songs...and "holly Johnny" "sweet dreams" and "i want you back"

I booked my Tickets for Manchester 19th the moment I got the email from Mikasounds!

I really want to do another one as well...Doncaster maybe since it's my hometown.

I'm going to Manchester Apollo and Doncaster :thumb_yello:

Have you signed up in the right thread here - there aren't many of us for the Monday!

okay this feels so weird... three scandinavian gigs are cancelled this far :(

he HAS to get back here!! Now I understand how lucky I was to be able to see him at Berns in April...

You were there too? :punk:

You're right, lucky b*stards. O___o

Hey Sivan!

I was looking at the tour dates and noticed that you put a link beside them for pictures. I have some pictures of the Boston concert that I can add! I'm just not sure how to do it! I wasn't as close as the other person was but I still got some really good pictures because I was standing on the stairs that lead down onto the dance floor! :biggrin2:

Hey Sivan!

I was looking at the tour dates and noticed that you put a link beside them for pictures. I have some pictures of the Boston concert that I can add! I'm just not sure how to do it! I wasn't as close as the other person was but I still got some really good pictures because I was standing on the stairs that lead down onto the dance floor! :biggrin2:

hey :) SURE! ill be happy to add them :)

send to: mikalive@gmail.com

and ill add them...please in the email write the location, date and name u want under your pix for credit :)

k? THNAKS!

GAH!

i hope he does signing at this one!!!

I JUST GOTTA MEET HIM!!!!

and of course you too :thumb_yello:

if i wont meet him next time i see him ill be :boxed:

lol i got used to meeting him.... it will be hard... lol

lol :D

if i don't meet him i'll be super super sad:crybaby:

so, even if i have to wait all night for him to come out, i will :roftl:

as i said...festivals is kinda hard i think.... who knows maybe he will have more shows in LA to

yeah, i kinda thought that it would be hard. :|

that would be pretty cool if he did have another show in LA!

where u from exactly? and how old r u? :)