Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

omg i so excited, but th thing is, with each day closer is a day closer to day one of the egnlish regents and the math b regents, then the day of the concert is the 2nd half of the math b regents lol, im so excited for mika, but so nervous for these stupid tests

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol that stinks i have the bio regents i have the math b regents next yr i had the math AB regents last midterm!

did u take last year? if so how was it? and u'll probably do fine! regents are usually much easier than teacher-made exams (at least in my school)

lol that stinks i have the bio regents i have the math b regents next yr i had the math AB regents last midterm!

did u take last year? if so how was it? and u'll probably do fine! regents are usually much easier than teacher-made exams (at least in my school)

i rocked at bio lol it was my fave subject ever in hs. math b really sucks im so afraid of failing, and if a teacher made the test it would be just as hard or even easier so yeah math b sucks lol

Do you think we'll be waiting outside? They've got like a whole restaurant/lobby type area, I think. So maybe we'll be just outside the stadium?

well if its like the gramercy it'll be outside, and alos my freinds went to see panic! when they were at the graden in november i believe it was, and they had to wai toutside, and that was at the theater at the garden

Do you think we'll be waiting outside? They've got like a whole restaurant/lobby type area, I think. So maybe we'll be just outside the stadium?

They do?!? How exciting. Maybe someone should e-mail the theater and ask where people line up. That'd be amazing info to have!!! :thumb_yello:

I just got that really excited Mika feeling in my chest where you're so happy and you wanna scream but you know you'll scare the dog.

you can scream its ok, im sure lukie wouldnt mind

omg...in 9 days we will probably be scremaing for mika, cause it will have ended like now or just a few mins ago oh man im so excitedd

Don't talk about it ending! Thats so sad!

It will NEVER end. Here my idea.. I have 9 days to invent a time machine so we can listen to him for the rest of our lives. Muhaha.

It will NEVER end. Here my idea.. I have 9 days to invent a time machine so we can listen to him for the rest of our lives. Muhaha.

uhh rachel, you still isten to him or should i say your shreaks from boarders. im sure yoll keep your camera with you fo rthe next like year and watch and listen lol

Do it I believe in you!!!!!!!

OKAY...so I have some news.

I e-mailed the theater because I had a few questions, and I received a rather RUDE response. OK, it was very rude response. I'm in a bad mood over this gig already. :thumbdown:

The guy basically said they won't know if cameras are allowed until the day of the show, because it's up to the artist's people. He also said (and here's the quote): "We would prefer if you would not line up until half and hour before the doors open. The New York Police Department will prefer this as well. Times Square is a crowded place, with thousands of people passing through each day."

Wow, I'm really angry. I live in New York...obviously Times Square is a crowded place. He didn't have to be so condescending. I'm so pissed. I have a feeling we'll get into trouble for coming hours early, so make of this what you want.

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

WHAT? I emailed him a month ago and asked if there were limits. Somebody else spoke to the same guy about the ticket sales before they went on sale, when it was just a rumor. So maybe this guy, the nice one, knows more. Hopefully. What was the rude guy's name?

Here's my email about this:

Hi, I have a question about Mika's show on June 15. I understand that tickets go on sale May 4 at 12 PM for $25. I was wondering if you knew the time of the show and when we will be allowed to line up outside the theater for General Admission (to wait, hours before)? I just wanted to make sure there aren't any rules on this. And if there are rules, what are they?

Thank you!

Kate

Hello Kate,

Doors open at 7:00pm, show starts at 8:00pm. There are no set rules about when you can start lining up.

Best,

Andrew Levine

NOKIA Theatre Times Square

Here's my outfit! My hair will be less frizzy (It was raining that day), and it will generally look more put together. And you can't see the patches, really, on my shirt, but they're really cute lollipops and hearts! So if you recognize me, just SCREAM my name! Haha.

post-3242-142983660303_thumb.jpg

WHAT? I emailed him a month ago and asked if there were limits. Somebody else spoke to the same guy about the ticket sales before they went on sale, when it was just a rumor. So maybe this guy, the nice one, knows more. Hopefully. What was the rude guy's name?

Here's my email about this:

Hi, I have a question about Mika's show on June 15. I understand that tickets go on sale May 4 at 12 PM for $25. I was wondering if you knew the time of the show and when we will be allowed to line up outside the theater for General Admission (to wait, hours before)? I just wanted to make sure there aren't any rules on this. And if there are rules, what are they?

Thank you!

Kate

Hello Kate,

Doors open at 7:00pm, show starts at 8:00pm. There are no set rules about when you can start lining up.

Best,

Andrew Levine

NOKIA Theatre Times Square

Here's my outfit! My hair will be less frizzy (It was raining that day), and it will generally look more put together. And you can't see the patches, really, on my shirt, but they're really cute lollipops and hearts! So if you recognize me, just SCREAM my name! Haha.

I love your outfit! Thanks for telling me about the e-mail you got. I was e-mailed by a different person, and I actually received an e-mail from that same Andrew Levine a month or so ago (when the show was a rumor) that was very, very nice. I guess I just had to deal with a mean person!