Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

Anyone know anything about NYU

Thinking of transfering there after my next year. I'm a freshman at UD

But I want to get away from home sooooo...if any of you New Yorkers feel like giving me advice...let me know!

ITS A GREAT SCHOOL!!!

go for it...going to NYU has its perks

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I toured NYU and I really, really liked it. But I don't think I'll get in. It would be lucky if like, one person got in in our class. Not that we're dumb, or that I am, because I'm really not and my class is one of the smarter ones in recent years... It's just way competitive for me.

**bump**

We should consider organizing something for the show...perhaps we could all meet and wait together? Grab a bite? Let's discuss ideas.

OMG. So soon. So excited! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

would love that:roftl: where could we meet up ( infront of the will call booth at 5-ish:blink:)

Yes! Yes! Let's talk! What time are you guys getting in line? I want to be super close, so I want to get an idea.

17 DAYSSSS!!!!!!!!

I'm going to be with a group of 7 girls...I think we're planning on getting there very early in the day and scoping out the situation. I hope the theater doesn't have restrictions on when we can start to line up! @ the Gramercy, we got kicked off the line and threatened to not be admitted if we lined up before 6 PM (for an 8:30 show I believe!). I certainly hope the Nokia Theatre is better equipped to deal with long lines.

Anyway, I'm thinking we'll get to the theater at some point before 5. :thumb_yello:

yes and that make sme very nervous, it holds 1200 people

Yea, it's too bad the venue is so large. Oh well...at least our Mika is able to sell out a show! He's popular!! I hate this though--- I want to be happy because he's getting to popular and successful, yet at the same time, I'm sad because it'll never be the same intimate thing it was before.

Let me stop reflecting and start partying.....17 DAYSS!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Yea, it's too bad the venue is so large. Oh well...at least our Mika is able to sell out a show! He's popular!! I hate this though--- I want to be happy because he's getting to popular and successful, yet at the same time, I'm sad because it'll never be the same intimate thing it was before.

Let me stop reflecting and start partying.....17 DAYSS!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

AHH we have to go shopping for supplies for the pre show hang out

I know lovetoday, myself, ThatPinkSock, as well as a group of several of our friends plan on dressing colorfully (to say the least). Any other crazy MFCers going to join us in this endeavor? :thumb_yello:

We'll easily recognize one another this way...an added bonus!

yes and that make sme very nervous, it holds 1200 people

I think is more. I went to Nokia's website and it says, the place holds up to 2100 people.:shocked: :shocked: I am excited that he sold out but I hope I am not that far from the stage.:emot-sad: :emot-sad: :crybaby: :crybaby:

I think is more. I went to Nokia's website and it says, the place holds up to 2100 people.:shocked: :shocked: I am excited that he sold out but I hope I am not that far from the stage.:emot-sad: :emot-sad: :crybaby: :crybaby:

oh damm... IGOT THE NUMBERS MIXED UP!

I know lovetoday, myself, ThatPinkSock, as well as a group of several of our friends plan on dressing colorfully (to say the least). Any other crazy MFCers going to join us in this endeavor? :thumb_yello:

We'll easily recognize one another this way...an added bonus!

I don't have an MFC pin, but I'm going to make one and stick the little logo in one of those badge-things. I'm going to go for a slight-lollipop girl... I'll post my outfit soon once I get it together! YAY!

So what time is everyone arriving? I don't know if I can arrive until 2:30 - 3 PM.

im gunna wear and its my brithday pin too because my birthday is 5 days after the show, i might wear my mika shirt, im def wearing my braces, idk what shoes yet, an di have alot more planning to do, some of which im doing to after school with mika on the web.

I don't have an MFC pin, but I'm going to make one and stick the little logo in one of those badge-things. I'm going to go for a slight-lollipop girl... I'll post my outfit soon once I get it together! YAY!

So what time is everyone arriving? I don't know if I can arrive until 2:30 - 3 PM.

by the way, im pretty sure if you cant get there untill after 3 youll be fine, for his last show me and my freinds got there at like, 430 5 ish and we were in the front row, so close mika touched my hand and pointed at me during love toda, so close we felt his sweat, so close when he couldnt get his costume off and he was sittin gon the ground syaing i cant get it off it wasnt into the mic, but we could hear it ahhh amazing.

ahhhhh! i'm getting so excited!

--I don't have an MFC pin, but I wanted to meet up with everyone again.

And I totally say MFCer's get the front of line.

MFCers will def be at the front of the line. And right in front of the stage...!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Wow, I'm getting really nervous for the show. I get nervous when I'm excited. :blink: :blink: