Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

I told every one of my friend, precisely as possible, if that is possible, HOW EXCITED I AM!!!!

I am soooo failing the exam I have at 8 AM on June 15. It's an English Essay (or two), and it will all be "Mika Mika Mika Mika Mika Mika Mika Mika ..." You get the idea.

I went looking at the mall for a Lollipop Girl skirt but I couldn't find anything suitable. :-( I guess I'll just make a better one!

So are we just finding eachother in line?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I told every one of my friend, precisely as possible, if that is possible, HOW EXCITED I AM!!!!

I am soooo failing the exam I have at 8 AM on June 15. It's an English Essay (or two), and it will all be "Mika Mika Mika Mika Mika Mika Mika Mika ..." You get the idea.

I went looking at the mall for a Lollipop Girl skirt but I couldn't find anything suitable. :-( I guess I'll just make a better one!

Are you taking the NYS Regents in English that day? I took it back a few months ago--quite easy, have no fear!

Anyway, it looks like we'll all try to meet up on line, as I'm not sure what times people will be arriving, etc. We'll have fun on the line-- Mika sing-alongs, anyone??!?!?! :naughty: :naughty:

Ack! I'm soo excited I don't know what to do with myself.

Perhaps I'll look at Mika pics. Or maybe I'll just freak out here.

Start of freak-out: omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

End of freak-out.

OK, I think I'll be alright. :biggrin2:

hey you have to take the second half of the eneglish regents too?! hahaha

oh luckyyy i havw a stupid eng regents to take, day 2 of it actually

Psshh! Who cares? We're seeing Mika!! :naughty: :naughty:

Anyway...anyone know if cameras are allowed into the Nokia Theatre? I'm bringing one no matter what (of course!), but I'm not sure if I should risk bringing my nice digital camera or buy a cheap disposable. So if anyone knows...let me know! :biggrin2:

I'm an expert at hiding digitals!

Use many tampons and pads to hide if you don't need them, and go to the guy guard if you can. Or sew a secret compartment over the bottom of the purse. There are many options, but I'm def. bringing my digi.

I'm an expert at hiding digitals!

Use many tampons and pads to hide if you don't need them, and go to the guy guard if you can. Or sew a secret compartment over the bottom of the purse. There are many options, but I'm def. bringing my digi.

Haha! I did that @ the Gramercy....no one dared look under the pile of sanitary napkins! I also wrapped my camera in dollar bills, so if they happened to look under the feminine products, all they'd see was a wad of cash!!

But yea, I guess I'll e-mail the theater. They were really good about getting back to me last time I e-mailed them. :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

AND 2 WEEKS! OMG! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Haha! I did that @ the Gramercy....no one dared look under the pile of sanitary napkins! I also wrapped my camera in dollar bills, so if they happened to look under the feminine products, all they'd see was a wad of cash!!

But yea, I guess I'll e-mail the theater. They were really good about getting back to me last time I e-mailed them. :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

AND 2 WEEKS! OMG! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

idk if my boobs are big enough for 7 cameras. Well, maybe.. lol