FairyFeller

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. Woah.

I never thought of this before.

I'll have to look through all of his songs and figure this out.

Of course I wouldn't mind. :naughty:

Hmm....this might take me a while.

Anyone else have a guess at this?

In Grace Kelly Mad Mad MAD appears to be a High G. In Relax I think it is a high F#, and in Over my shoulder which seems so high, it is not really, only a high D.

And I do not profess musical knowledge so I will stand corrected....

I know he can reach 4 octave. But his highest recorded note? Yeah that last "MAD" is pretty high. I would say love today personally "I've been crying...FOR SO LOOOONG, fighting tears just to CARRY OOONNNNN"

To my ear (not musically trained btw) his highest note seems to be a high G (Relax, Grace Kelly) and then F# (?) in Love Today.

I would like an expert's view though. I am only relying on my knowledge of playing the recorder in primary school:naughty:

i thought that notes in english were the same as in france, but they aren't . What exactly is "F#" ? and "G" ?

in french you say " do ré mi fa sol la si do"

Uh huh, thats right.

Do re mi, etc is called sol fa (sp??), and is used in many different languages.

The musical alphabet (going in tones) is A B C D E F G and then the notes can be sharpened (#) or flattened (which means raising or lowering the note a semitone)

Uh huh, thats right.

Do re mi, etc is called sol fa (sp??), and is used in many different languages.

The musical alphabet (going in tones) is A B C D E F G and then the notes can be sharpened (#) or flattened (which means raising or lowering the note a semitone)

in french it's called "solfège" :thumb_yello:

thanks a lot for your explanation ! :lol3: .

in french it's called "solfège" :thumb_yello:

thanks a lot for your explanation ! :lol3: .

:biggrin2:No probs! ALways happy to help!

Ok, Grace Kelly is high G in Mad mad mad mad, which someone said earlier. thats confirmed.

In lollipop i can hear loads of high harmonies in the chorus but i cant really be bothered to work them all out.

Thats as far as ive got at the moment, but i reckon that the first verse in Love Today will be up there. Ill work em all out in music class today!

:biggrin2:No probs! ALways happy to help!

Ok, Grace Kelly is high G in Mad mad mad mad, which someone said earlier. thats confirmed.

In lollipop i can hear loads of high harmonies in the chorus but i cant really be bothered to work them all out.

Thats as far as ive got at the moment, but i reckon that the first verse in Love Today will be up there. Ill work em all out in music class today!

OOOOOOHHHH interesting! I can hit a high G!!! XDDDD

All these notes malarky totally confuse me lol! i only know A B C on the recorder!...i think...havent done it since year 2! XDDD