She's the 1st young artist to do somehing like this"

from Tweetie

@peterblake59

"huh? Show me a pic"

from Tweetie in reply to peterblake59

peterblake59

"@mikasounds PLEASE REPLY if possible!

I've bought gold 'WAG' vinyl

and it's written 'chrisp caunity' on it?

What's this, do you know? thanks!"

Edited by A. Clay

Update: 622 & 623:

1314460.gif

FROM Mr. "M"

@Molly_McQueen

"lol never.

A cherise groupie more like.

You must come! xx"

from Tweetie in reply to Molly_McQueen

Molly_McQueen

@mikasounds

"if I keep coming to these things I'm gonna start to feel like a Mika groupie!"

"Am doing a free all ages show in London on Monday with The Sun.

Check out how to get tix http://www.mikasounds.com !!"

from Tweetie

Edited by A. Clay

I can not wait to see you smiling at me...

Laugh at my joke...

I want to see again your eyes reflected in mine that look me...

I want to hear again your perfume while you are embracing me...

I want to feel again the sound of your voice while you are speaking to me...

I want to hear you sing again and to excite you for the fans...

And finally...

I want that you make me beat again the heart as us we make to beat in unison yours

Thank you Mika....

For everything...

Update: 624, 625, 626, 627, 628 & 629:

1314460.gif

FROM Mr. "M"

"Come to Ice cream van at brick lane tmr @ 2:30

if you can to guarantee entry for free gig tomorrow eve!!

Updates and details will be posted"

from Tweetie

"Many people saying they can't get

to the icecream van by 12:30pm tomorrow.

SO gonna hold back tix on the door at the venue.

Later that eve"

from Tweetie

"The signing at Virgin on Friday was frickin brilliant. Thank you to everyone who showed up. And sorry to those who I couldn't see."

from Tweetie

"Saw Sylvie Vartan perform last night. Which was amazing and rather moving.

Then got to meet Johnny Hallyday, properly for the first time. !!"

from Tweetie

"My oh my the past few days have been imense.

Just rode on a motorbike after apearing on the TF1 eve news in Paris, to catch the last train"

from Tweetie

"I'm back."

from Tweetie

Edited by A. Clay

Update: 630 & 631:

1314460.gif

FROM Mr. "M"

"My new album The Boy Who Knew Too Much is OUT NOW in the UK!

Check it out on iTunes!! x ReTweet! x"

from Tweetie

"Thank you lady! x

RT @ladygaga 'Listening to mika's new record.

Brilliant'."

from Tweetie

Edited by A. Clay

Good morning to the new King Midas

The boy with the golden touch

May the world never know a success

Like The Boy Who Knew too Much

Love from Marilyn

Where can my grandson mail a postcard so that it gets to Mika? He's 5 and wants to send Mika a gift

Where can my grandson mail a postcard so that it gets to Mika? He's 5 and wants to send Mika a gift

What people tend to do is either:

Get involved with one of the gift projects on this site, because Mika always recieves his yearbook or whatever it is... or...

Give him a card/gift personally at a gig.

I've personally given Mika two gifts and two cards at the gigs where I have seen him.

I don't know any address where you could send a card. But I hope you manage to give your grandson's card to him somehow.

Update: 632 & 633:

1314460.gif

FROM Mr. "M"

"Word up!

Last round of tix for FREE ALL AGES show London TONIGHT

@ Bloomsbury Ballroom

available from 6:30pm @ box office!!!"

about 7 hours ago from Tweetie

"Gonna get some ice cream.

On my way"

23 minutes ago from Tweetie

Edited by A. Clay

a music blog by Matthew Chisling *

ALBUM REVIEW: MIKA, The Boy Who Knew Too Much

Let's face it, no one in pop music does theatrical bombast like everyone's favorite Brit-via Lebanon, Mika. The flamboyant performer has always been revered for his exceptional ability to manipulate music into becoming a true performance arts piece; a rock opera of technicolor crap if you will.

Mika's first album, Life in Cartoon Motion, did more than just that; it offered music lovers the Elton John-Queen mashup they always craved in the form of sugary upbeat numbers. Because of it's cult success, it's no surprise that Mika offered more of those delectable goods on his sophomore sampling, The Boy Who Knew Too Much. The album, which chronicles Mika's teen years, is as much entertaining as it's precedor; the only major change is that Mika has sacrificed just a teaspoon of the vividness of the first album in favor of stronger hooks and melodies. The album is still delightfully clumsy and awkward, but in a more professional way. Fans of the older hits will greatly appreciate "Blame it On The Girls", "Dr. John", and the album's monstrous anthem single, "We Are Golden". Fans of the Queen-Elton vibe will enjoy "Touches You", "One Foot Boy", and the album's strongest track, "Good Gone Girl". Ultimately, the weaker tracks here are the ballads, such as "I See You", but some ballads stand out, like "Pick Up The Floor", which sells the best lyrics on this batch of homespun tunes. The album is loaded with hidden techniques and devices (Enjoy the Santana-esque strummings on "Blue Eyes" or "Rain"s Eurythmics musk), and it's these small shards of diversity that makes this album every bit as fascinating as Mika's original without feeling overdone or contrived. A perfect sophomore release from an artist who had the potential to burn out in rainbow flames, but made something fabulous out of them instead. Grade: A

* Matthew Chisling is a student finishing up his last year at Dawson College in Montreal, QC, Canada. Always passionate about music, he has worked for All Music Guide since October 2007, where he has written over 50 music reviews for websites like Billboard, AOL, MSN, iTunes, Barnes & Nobles, and Ebay. He is also the contributing columnist for the Weekly American Idol Roundtable over at realitytvcalendar.com, and writes a weekly column for Joesplaceblog.com during the American Idol season. He is also in the process of finishing an original novel, I Think I Am Sure I Know What I Want, which is a story, based on his experiences, about being a gay teenager. He works as a freelance writer and creative consultant for many Canadian artists, who hire him for copywriting and editing of their press kits. He can be reached at matthewchisling@gmail.com for questions about his blog, or about personal work.

Edited by A. Clay

well,mika,i simply love you! :biggrin2:

btw. tomorrow i have english lesson and we're reading some love poems n im probably gonna read my dedicated to you:naughty: they r not gonna understand it-that's the best part:D

anyways,gotta say it once more(i mean-unfortunately write it) LOVE YOU. :biggrin2:

xo!

hey MIKA,i was thinking...how about u marry me?:fisch:i can give u ANYTHING! :arf2:

(ok,nothing-but a love :biggrin2:but that's what u need the most,right?...every1 needs that the most :glasses2: ...)

lemon chiffon doesn't work anymore... not with the new purple MFC :naughty:

Hi Mika

Thank you for your amazing new album!! I can't stop listening to The Boy Who Knew Too Much. I love the way you made sad things into happy melodies

that make me want to dance! I often feel the same way the storytellers in your songs(especially We Are Golden,Rain,Blue Eyes and One Foot Boy) feel. Your songs really encourage me!

I am trying to write a children's novel with my friend and Life In Cartoon Motion and The Boy Who Knew Too Much inspires me in many ways. Thank you!

Please come to Japan again!

Haruka

Update: 635 & 636:

1314460.gif

FROM Mr. "M"

"About to take off to NYC.

Good Morning America this Friday!"

from Tweetie

"Woot? Wow :) :)"

RT: "Number 6 on iTunes U.S. right now.

Amazing." (via @ddbeliever) !!

from Tweetie