Zsina

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This thread just gets better and better :lmao:

I wish I had some imagination to come up with a good caption, but unfortunately I haven't. So I leave it to you funny people ^^

Try, it's not that hard. Obviously, mine are a little boring, but I had lots of fun making up the one-liners.

Try, it's not that hard. Obviously, mine are a little boring, but I had lots of fun making up the one-liners.

I could try, but it would be kinda squeezed. Not sure if that's the right word in English but you might understand what I mean ^^

3ss.jpg

HA-HA-HA----AWÉEHRKBJVANÉVT GAKLMNAJ

girls together:""Bless you Mika! "

Its not that good but he looks like he is before that...

Ahhh, so funny - but I'm so dumb and naughty :wink2:

It took me a minute that you meant that he's about to .... sneeze LOL :naughty:

OMG :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl::bleh:

funnysmilenn8.png

1.Hmmm..I like her necklaces....*wondering where she got them*

-he asked her but she got it as a present and she did not know where it is from....

ohwhatasmilehl1.png

2.*evil Mika says in his head*"Steal them".........* misterious smile*

Sorry, I don't get it, can someone explain it to me, please?

hm?

on that caption I did not write down that he sneezed....and she had dirty thoughts....go and see that caption I think you will understand it then...:)

*just to stay in the topic...*

hmmmm.jpg

"Mhhhh, who said that diamonds are only a GIRL's best friend? I have to get them and I'll get away with it because nobody will recognize me.....Mwahahaha - what a plan! I'm a genius!"

hm?

on that caption I did not write down that he sneezed....and she had dirty thoughts....go and see that caption I think you will understand it then...:)

NOOO, don't tell everybody!!! What will they all think of me??

Well, apart from that I'm quite a good girl. :bleh:

*just to stay in the topic...*

hmmmm.jpg

"Mhhhh, who said that diamonds are only a GIRL's best friend? I have to get them and I'll get away with it because nobody will recognize me.....Mwahahaha - what a plan! I'm a genius!"

Oh wow!!! Do you have anymore pictures from that evening?!? I've seen the video, but never anything else!

hm?

Ok, thank you for the explanation, now I get it. Violet_sky, don't worry, nobody thinks less of you...... and your dirty filthy mind...:naughty:

Just kidding...:naughty:

Okay violet_sky!:)

I know coz we all get naughty about Him!

I made this..its very-very naughty...not suggested under the age of 16....

attachment.php?attachmentid=871&d=1176130033

Mika: "Guess what I am thinking about...?...!..." *moves tongue*

PS.:I am :blush-anim-cl: now....sorry for this one...:blush-anim-cl:

edit:for girls under 16:In this caption I made he is thinking about a delicious cake ok?

(I really dont know what was in his mind when they shooted it)

Hope so :blush-anim-cl:

As for the last pic; I have found it in the "Official Mika Picture Thread" on this forum.

Zsina: yes, of course, a delicious cake, THAT was what I've been thinking of, too! What did you think? LOL

Yeah and due to his perfectionism these could as well have been the words he actually said :biggrin2:

There's a fine line between being a perfectionist and a diva- I hope he doesn't cross this line...what do I base this on?

Well early on in the year at FOPP he made a mistake and couldn't carry on;

then a friend of mine saw him at the recording of the culture show where he re-started a few times and each time he had a go at the people in charge of the sound check "Come on, come on get it together" etc.

the same happened on the Jensen show

The list goes on....