Picture Captions!

Zsina

There's a fine line between being a perfectionist and a diva- I hope he doesn't cross this line...what do I base this on?

Well early on in the year at FOPP he made a mistake and couldn't carry on;

then a friend of mine saw him at the recording of the culture show where he re-started a few times and each time he had a go at the people in charge of the sound check "Come on, come on get it together" etc.

the same happened on the Jensen show

The list goes on....

Well, it's better then doing the job like - whatever!

And those people are there to do their job, they are paid well for that.

If anything goes wrong on the gig, nobody will say - those sound people didn't set the instrument well, people will say - I didn't like the performance.

I'm a perfectionist too, I like everything being done to a good standard, especially if I pay those people. Some don't like it, but then - tough.

But I wouldn't say I'm a diva, just don't like it when someone does crappy job.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes Akim, right, I meant it seriously as I wrote that comment. I have also read about what you stated. But as long as the result is THAT marvellous he can stick to his perfectionism. So far I don't have a doubt that his people will keep his feet safely on the ground, so hopefully we won't have to worry that he might get compared to Mariah in another aspect as with his vocal range :thumb_yello:

papermay2007ccj2.jpg

"Must stay awake... Can't sleep yet..."

mikasignlm1.jpg

Mika thinking: "I don't understand a that girl is saying, just nod and keep on smiling"

Not very good, have to practise a bit more ^^

OMG!!!! The first picture is amazing!!!! Opened a page and there it is - those dark eyes stare at me again! *flashback from the last time I saw MIKA- they were just as close then*:wub2:

Well, it's better then doing the job like - whatever!

And those people are there to do their job, they are paid well for that.

If anything goes wrong on the gig, nobody will say - those sound people didn't set the instrument well, people will say - I didn't like the performance.

I'm a perfectionist too, I like everything being done to a good standard, especially if I pay those people. Some don't like it, but then - tough.

But I wouldn't say I'm a diva, just don't like it when someone does crappy job.

Fair play...what I am referring to is showmanship. The phrase that "the show must go on" comes to mind. I have a feeling that if it isn't "perfect" Mika wouldn't carry on...this gets boring after so many takes...Having said that I've seen him live twice and he hasn't had this air of "diva-ness" but he has stopped playing a certain song- because he hit the wrong key on the piano and just left it at that (The FOPP)...

Fair play...what I am referring to is showmanship. The phrase that "the show must go on" comes to mind. I have a feeling that if it isn't "perfect" Mika wouldn't carry on...this gets boring after so many takes...Having said that I've seen him live twice and he hasn't had this air of "diva-ness" but he has stopped playing a certain song- because he hit the wrong key on the piano and just left it at that (The FOPP)...

I think he has thought about that and gotten over it for during that shop session this week he hit a wrong key too and reacted all cool and funny (but actually I think that was intentionally planned - not sure...) Okay, it was in Grace Kelly and it would have been a little strange if he had left that song out - LOL. Nevermind...

edit: but as I said before I see those things, too. Watching the "Making of Love Today" vid I stumbled on the spot where he tells the professional dancers how to change one of the moves which was not 'tight' enough for him - LOL. This may show that Mika might maybe not be the easiest person to work with. A little black spot on his clean slate? I don't know. I don't think so because maybe that's the reason why he's becoming that successful. It just seems to work out.

And honestly, I refuse imagining him as an arrogant ***, because he always seems to be so genuine and natural in his behaviour, that can't be just acted. I really think our observations only have to do with his approach towards his work.

I am going away now but please everyone VOTE ON THE COMPETITION THREAD!PLEASE!THERE WAS NO USE OF THAT IF YOU DO NOT VOTE!YOU CAN... EVERY DAY!IT TAKES JUST A MINUTE OR 2.

THANKS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY VOTED!

and bye for todayxx

You are all cracking me up with your captions.

2921278885a4196432585b480213913l.jpg

Rise up my minions and sing the words of Mika!!

430824029_ca5dc8091e.jpg

Now where did that darn tomagachi fall??

GMA2007.jpg

Raise your hand, Raise your hand if your sure with Sure deoterant..

231948002vq6.jpg

Did you just say you want a lock of my hair? Crazy Lady!!

moscow4en0.jpg

Look....i can do a cool new trick. I can pull a quater out of my ear!

mikascary.jpg

I shouldnt have drank that last can of Soda. Now i have to pee real bad *does the pee pee dance*

heeeheeeeee.png

I want you to kiss me right here!!

mika2-2.jpg

I'm sorry, can you repeat the specials?

Mika20piano.jpg

She just said she wanted to have my baby...That girl....her right there!!

moscow4en0.jpg

Look....i can do a cool new trick. I can pull a quater out of my ear!

mikascary.jpg

I shouldnt have drank that last can of Soda. Now i have to pee real bad *does the pee pee dance*

heeeheeeeee.png

I want you to kiss me right here!!

mika2-2.jpg

I'm sorry, can you repeat the specials?

Mika20piano.jpg

She just said she wanted to have my baby...That girl....her right there!!

:roftl: GREAT!!!!!!!!!!:roftl:

LMFAO!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

another one for this pic:

you stupid curl there in the middle of my forehead! go back to the rest of my hair where you belong NOW, or else...:sneaky2:

if you mean his girlfriend, i don't think so, she looks quite surprised! :wink2: where did you find that picture?

MIKA posted it on one of his friends sites on myspace!!!!!:biggrin2:

xxxxxxxxxx