Picture Captions!

Zsina

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:naughty: of course they were !!! :biggrin2: !!

mine were bad :thumbdown: , it's because i can never find the right word in english ( i always say the thing in the simpliest way and it's everything but funny :blink: ). I would be better at it in french lol

yes, that's the same for me (except for the one with the quote by "TAXI DRIVER" and Robert De Niro...I copied by the film :naughty: )

But I specify...With 'terrific' I meant HORRIBLE, not 'fantastic'...:wink2:

I like 'I'm too sexy for my shirt'...:D

OH. MY.GOD!!!!

I HAD TO GO THROUGH 25 PAGES!!!JESUS!iT TOKK ALMOST AN HOUR!MAN BUT IT WORTH!

AND GIRLS EVERYONE!PLEASE READ THIS!

So there are a lot of fantastic captionettes!blackwildkitty,violet sky,daisylou,Eir....just a few names I can remember clearly!But every caption is so great I wanna quote!But!

So I thought this is the time for starting the COMPETITION.

Everyone can vote on 5 persons/5 captions each day!I think thats okay.

And there winner should have the crown each day!

I just dont know how we could manage to count the votes!

Any suggestions?Please help me!Shall I write it into my topic opening reply?If you get what I am talking about!Or...hm..please help!

And also:If you had the crown at least one you are a captionette!This means that you posted here so great ones or only one great caption but..okay..so It become a bit long but I think it worth it!And okay..so suggestions?I'll make captions today!

AND THANK FOR ALL THE GREAT ONES SO FAR!YOU MADE MY DAY!:mf_lustslow:

Hey guys, I have an idea. How about if we make a slide show of this captions and display it somewhere. Maybe, on MFC myspace page for example.... or somewhere else? I MIKA saw it, he would like it I think, he would laugh his head of! (or he would hate us forever...:naughty: )

Just an idea.

OH ITS A GREAT IDEA!

Have you already started it?I think this should contain the ones that got more than 5 votes...is that okay?or more?10?But please reply!

And will you put it on myspace?Just to make it all clear...:biggrin2:

OH. MY.GOD!!!!

I HAD TO GO THROUGH 25 PAGES!!!JESUS!iT TOOK ALMOST AN HOUR!MAN BUT IT WORTH!

So there are a lot of fantastic captionettes!blackwildkitty,violet sky,daisylou,Eir....just a few names I can remember clearly!But every caption is so great I wanna quote!But!

Any suggestions?Please help me!Shall I write it into my topic opening reply?If you get what I am talking about!Or...hm..please help!

And also:If you had the crown at least one you are a captionette!This means that you posted here so great ones or only one great caption but..okay..so It become a bit long but I think it worth it!And okay..so suggestions?I'll make captions today!

AND THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT ONES SO FAR!YOU MADE MY DAY!

OH ITS A GREAT IDEA!

Have you already started it?I think this should contain the ones that got more than 5 votes...is that okay?or more?10?But please reply!

And will you put it on myspace?Just to make it all clear...:biggrin2:

If you make it on Windows Movie Maker you can put music in the background. :) Yeah, the 'COTDSS' (caption of the day slide show) catchy....

OH. MY.GOD!!!!

I HAD TO GO THROUGH 25 PAGES!!!JESUS!iT TOOK ALMOST AN HOUR!MAN BUT IT WORTH!

AND THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT ONES SO FAR!YOU MADE MY DAY!

I think it's a great idea!!! maybe we could do a thread specifically for the vote...or this woud be too busy...