Picture Captions!

Zsina

OH ITS A GREAT IDEA!

Have you already started it?I think this should contain the ones that got more than 5 votes...is that okay?or more?10?But please reply!

And will you put it on myspace?Just to make it all clear...:biggrin2:

I'm doing it at the moment, almost finished.... I'll show you the result soon, but you keep posting, I can always add more pics later.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SO HEY!

Right.Uhm.I have ideas.

1.You post your vote here.And I count them.And show how is it in the very first post.

2.You write me private messages and I count them again.But thats not as good.

3.Someone should help me in creating something.Uhm.I explain it.there should be a link that each of us could open.And you could write your captions there.Your username and the name you gave to your caption.Then everyone could vote on them.

Any other ideas?Or at least does anyone else wants this competition at all?

SO HEY!

Right.Uhm.I have ideas.

1.You post your vote here.And I count them.And show how is it in the very first post.

2.You write me private messages and I count them again.But thats not as good.

3.Someone should help me in creating something.Uhm.I explain it.there should be a link that each of us could open.And you could write your captions there.Your username and the name you gave to your caption.Then everyone could vote on them.

Any other ideas?Or at least does anyone else wants this competition at all?

I like this idea :) The PM-ing one would work

Eir that one is hilarious!

And..so...you can enter your caption if you name it.

For example:I name my :"Mommy says I'm speshul!" one :SPESHUL

And now every each of us should do the same with your captions that you want to enter.And everyone can suggest to someone else to enter their captions.Okay I'll make the thread is it okay?Thne I write there everything else.Coz I dont wanna spam here any more!

K?

Ok, I've done it!

Tell me what you think!

It's on Myspace page, I made it public for now. It's second slideshow from the top!

Any changes you want to make - let me know! To view - click on the MySpace icon under my avator!

Sorry, the loading is a bit slow - my page is a little too heavy!

Okay everyone!If you wish to enter you caption do THIS!

PM me with the name of your caption and the page one whish I can find it!(name your caption there too just EDIT it and write this : EDIT: -name of c

caption-)

NOW C'MON PM ME!

Ok, I've done it!

Tell me what you think!

It's on Myspace page, I made it public for now. It's second slideshow from the top!

Any changes you want to make - let me know! To view - click on the MySpace icon under my avator!

Oh blackwildkitty... you've done a fantastic job with the slideshow! Thank you!!! :flowers2:

Ok, I've done it!

Tell me what you think!

Your right your page does take a while to upload but it was a BRILLIANT slide show hehehe:thumb_yello:

Oh blackwildkitty... you've done a fantastic job with the slideshow! Thank you!!! :flowers2:

Thank you very much!

I hope I included everybody, but to be honest I didn't look at the names, just at the captures... If anybody wants it on their page, let me know, I'll give you a code. Any ideas where else we can display it? After all, so many people put their work into this.

LMFAO!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

another one for this pic:

you stupid curl there in the middle of my forehead! go back to the rest of my hair where you belong NOW, or else...:sneaky2:

i think the girl is MIKAs friend but im not sure...... sorry!!!:biggrin2:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

if you mean his girlfriend, i don't think so, she looks quite surprised! :wink2: where did you find that picture?

Yes, the slideshow is great -- thanks for putting it together :)

dcdeb

Ok, I've done it!

Tell me what you think!

Excellent! That slide show you made is excellent! :thumb_yello:

You did a great job, I really like it! :mf_rosetinted:

Hey everyone, I actually have thought of doing this quite a while ago, the whole caption and contest thing, so im pretty bummed i didnt do it early.

I was thinking about posting pictures,and having people vote on the wittiest or funniest caption,and take those pictures and put them in a scrap book sort of thing and the person who wins gets to write something to Mika(and put there picture/name),and my whole plan is to see him NY this june,and give it to him there, kinda like what Sivan did, but not a scrap book. Anyone think this is a good idea?