Picture Captions!

Zsina

I take it back after seeing it's FULL meaning mind you I was only joking anyway cos he is gorgeous ALL the time, it's only human to have times when you don't look perfect anyway and it's fair to notice it and accept it, NO body is perfect (though he does come pretty dam close) but here is something I found on the word "minging" for you lol.

Minging A British description of something/or someone being Discusting, vile, ugly, rank. A Minging person can often be described as a 'Minger'.

Guy 1: "Who was that girl that tried to pick you up?"

Guy 2: "I dont know, but she was minging."

Guy 1: "Yeah, she was a proper Minger."

Thank you for the definition, sparkly! :biggrin2:

Yes, I don't think he's the full description of minging, either. But then, even when Mika was dripping with sweat, I still thought he was rather hot. :mf_lustslow: Not at all minging!

Quote from cath85: "I always thought "oh no what would mika look like without his beautiful curls??" but I think this makes him look very good too! maybe even sexier "

I too wondered what he would look like. I think it's a more natural look, simply because (it looks to me like) he just got out of the shower. :blush-anim-cl:the shower :naughty:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quote from cath85: "I always thought "oh no what would mika look like without his beautiful curls??" but I think this makes him look very good too! maybe even sexier "

I too wondered what he would look like. I think it's a more natural look, simply because (it looks to me like) he just got out of the shower. :blush-anim-cl:the shower :naughty:

exactly! the shower... :naughty: :naughty:

And you know what that means... :das:

On a more innocent note: I love that he matched the white sunglasses with his white T-shirt. :mf_lustslow:

i just bought a pair of white sunglasses at Target today!:biggrin2: i luv them!I have always wanted a pair but today i finally found a pair i liked!:biggrin2:

So, not many of you really responded to the whole scrapbook post.

Buttttt, me and erinsinterpretation did make it and gave it to Mika at goodmorningamerica!

Just as I'm saying to him. please dont be insulted its out of fun, he opens to o the first page, and its a picture of him giving a tumbs up and the caption is borat giving a thumbs up, he looks me in the eyes and goes BORAT?!??!?!?!?!?! ahahahaha, it was so great.

who evers pictures and captions we used, we noted you in the back of the book, thanks everyone!

Buttttt, me and erinsinterpretation did make it and gave it to Mika at goodmorningamerica!

Just as I'm saying to him. please dont be insulted its out of fun, he opens to o the first page, and its a picture of him giving a tumbs up and the caption is borat giving a thumbs up, he looks me in the eyes and goes BORAT?!??!?!?!?!?! ahahahaha, it was so great.

who evers pictures and captions we used, we noted you in the back of the book, thanks everyone!

OOoo

I'm glad he liked it!:thumb_yello:

that was such a good idea :thumb_yello: i bet he really enjoyed it :roftl:

that was such a good idea :thumb_yello: i bet he really enjoyed it :roftl:

Thank you! I really really hope he did, he told us he would look through it later because there were so many people waiting for him, but he said thank you and he appreciated it. I really really wish, I could see his reaction to the rest of the book though, and what he thought of it.

Thank you! I really really hope he did, he told us he would look through it later because there were so many people waiting for him, but he said thank you and he appreciated it. I really really wish, I could see his reaction to the rest of the book though, and what he thought of it.

i would love to see his reaction too it would probably be priceless!! he's so spoiled with all his gifts :naughty: hopefully you'll get to meet him again and you can ask him how he liked his scrapbook!!

EDIT: i just saw the picture of the outside AMAZING!!!!!

OW comon U gave it to him?Woah! Thats soo terribly great! :D I think he had a great time looking through it LOL....coz as I went throught just the last pages my eyes bacame wet...:lol3:

Thanks for making it and giving it to him lovelove mika!!! <3

EDIT: AMAZIIINGG!

Can you tell us which pics and captions you used?

I want to imagine what his reactions were when he saw them.:naughty:

I can give you the page and post number, if you guys feel like going threw the whole thread. Some of them we didnt use in the end, and some of them we edited. But if you give me a few minutes I can pull the page and post #'s up

I would love to see them also....if it is not too much trouble to you. Great idea, I'm sure that he loved it.. (Borat?) haha :roftl: