Picture Captions!

Zsina

When did Mika say this?? Is it on tape??? :biggrin2: I didnt think he wud say sumthing like that :blink: Thats weird to, why is it free chicken, I wud want free ice cream!! :harp:

Well I guess if there is ice cream and chicken..... you could have all the ice cream because the most people on MFC want chicken :roftl: :roftl:

if you want to know more pm me ;)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ummm... I was bored.

ChickenRuinedIt.jpg

I hope this isn't offensive in anyway (I'm sure he believes in magic haha. I sure do!) It's almost 3:30am and it's a VERY sloppy job especially for being a design student. I just don't have enough energy to stay up and create something fabulous... so really I don't normally suck this bad. I just wanted to throw it together and get the point across... now time for bed. Maybe some other time I'll make it better by cutting out the background and putting them some place new. It'll look more real then. I'm to tiiiired for that right now though. Good night!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

mika10-1.jpg

"You! I told you to get me an expresso, this in front of me is a cappucino. How in the world do you think I can work here, can give an amazing show, can be my amazing self if the people around me can't even get me proper coffee! No, no excuse. YOU'RE FIRED? What? I don't have the right....don't you know who I am? DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?"

Hilarious! Love it!

Is it wrong that I can see Mika doing this?

mika302.jpg

"Oh my toys! I just totally forgot to change my underwear today!"

:roftl:

03.jpg

Mika covering the Spice Girls

"Stop right Now Thank you very much, I need somebody with the human touch, Hey you you always on the run, Gotta slow down baby, got have some fun."

Wow... he totally is!!!

IngievV, you're just too clever! :thumb_yello:

mika_zenith_photo_concert_24.jpg

"COME BACK HERE BASTARD! I WANTED WHITE ROSES! DO YOU HEAR ME? WHAT? YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM? YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM?! I'M F**KING MIKA, THE GUY OF YOUR WILDEST DREAMS OR IN YOUR CASE WORST NIGHTMARES!"

:lmfao: :lmfao: