Picture Captions!

Zsina

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 GODSAKE! I've tried doing what you've told me to' date=' but it still ain't working[/quote']

Aww I'm sorry, what I told you works for me, I don't know what else to suggest. I hate pc's they are so random and have minds of their own, why can't things be easy pfft sorry chuck.:boxed:

OOOO 'citin' how you gonna chose though? and do we get to see the finished article?

Oh of course we'll share the finished article with everyone,

Were just gunna choose by going through all of these hundreds of pages, which ive done, took like 3 hours, and we'll take the ones that are really funny, and arent too dirty, we dont want to scare the poor boy away:bleh:

Umm actually yes they will make cute lollipop girls..cute - check, pink - check, funny - check!

*those mfc girls think they can make fun of me, they all want to be lollipop girls..ha wait till they see my new lollipop girls*

post-3969-142983668661_thumb.jpg

jgjfg.jpg

"yasmine i told you to stay out of my room!leave or im gonna tell mom!":biggrin2:

Umm actually yes they will make cute lollipop girls..cute - check, pink - check, funny - check!

*those mfc girls think they can make fun of me, they all want to be lollipop girls..ha wait till they see my new lollipop girls*

Awwwww!!

Mika with kids!!!!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

That's sooo cuuute!!

I also like the first one. :roftl: Very funny.:naughty:

never mind the caption, (though it is a good one lol). don't you just LOOOVE that pic, how he gets down to their level for the pic and is laughing his head off, (maybe the kids thing is just my motherly instincts or femaleness coming out lol). he is such a natural, he seems to be able to relate to everyone (like a certain princess did) and make them feel comfortable.

HE IS THE HEIGHT OF ADORABLE ADORABLENESS with a huge amount of ADORABILITY thrown in for good measure.

What a sweet photo!!

never seen that before!

That pic made me melt:wub2: