Zsina

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey all of you Crazy MFC caption-ers,

My friend lovelove_mika and I have been planning this Caption scrapbook for a long time now, and recently got the Okay from Zsina, so we're finally going to go through with it.

I've gone through All of these very funny captions but of course not all of them can be used, So we're narrowing it down. if yours is picked, Either her or myself will PM you, and make sure its okay that we use your caption and picture, and of course, We will be giving you credit for it,

But its all going to happen very soon, so if you all have more funny captions to add, do it soon so you might be able to get a chance to be in the book!

:thumb_yello:Happy Captioning!:thumb_yello:

Hey all of you Crazy MFC caption-ers,

My friend lovelove_mika and I have been planning this Caption scrapbook for a long time now, and recently got the Okay from Zsina, so we're finally going to go through with it.

I've gone through All of these very funny captions but of course not all of them can be used, So we're narrowing it down. if yours is picked, Either her or myself will PM you, and make sure its okay that we use your caption and picture, and of course, We will be giving you credit for it,

But its all going to happen very soon, so if you all have more funny captions to add, do it soon so you might be able to get a chance to be in the book!

:thumb_yello:Happy Captioning!:thumb_yello:

OOOO 'citin' how you gonna chose though? and do we get to see the finished article?