Mika on Graham Norton Uncut Show @ 10.30pm on BBC2

meimei88

Lol the clever one is Sou, I just do as I am told. :naughty:

Having trouble uploading this one, my internet connection kept booting me out halfway thorough.

Had to leave it going and come to work, but if it doesn't boot me out, it should upload this time, if not, I will have to do it tonight when I get home! :(

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having trouble uploading this one, my internet connection kept booting me out halfway thorough.

Had to leave it going and come to work, but if it doesn't boot me out, it should upload this time, if not, I will have to do it tonight when I get home! :(

There is no rush can wait forever for Mika:wub2:

Awwww, Babs!! Thank you so much for the kind words!! But seriously, you're realllllly persistent and determined! I mean come on, you wouldn't go to sleep until you had the vids up! Remember???? :wink2:

BabSou Productions, great team! :thumb_yello:

the uncut version was so funny and mika was mika, always spontaneous and ready for anything!

the bit where dustin was singing to mika's music when he took th headphones off was brilliant, mika was in stitches!