Your Mika-wall.

femifrosk

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm, mine is really simple .. don't buy magazines and stuff so I don't have much (and I wouldn't have space for it anyway :thumbdown::bleh: )

Don't know if its worth to put a picture in here, because the previous one was really :shocked: Great wall! :biggrin2:

OMG!!, you´ve got every pic in that wall!!:biggrin2: that wall is so handsome!!

i want to have at least one mag with mika on it!!:blink:

lol.. nearly i guess.. yes very handsome indeed, i want to marry it :das: jokes :bleh:

i'm sure the time will come when he'll be in a mag near you :biggrin2:

so its not MIKA WALL you mean...but i still like to call it my mika wall...:wub2:

Picture034.jpg

and its not compelet i have to paint it back to white soon cuz were moving out of our house to somewhere else...and i have to paint it again :thumbdown:

oh wow thats so pwetty :wub2: i wanted to do a similar thing on my wall.. but i got to think about it very hard before i do it :fisch: did u paint that on your door?

oh wow thats so pwetty :wub2: i wanted to do a similar thing on my wall.. but i got to think about it very hard before i do it :fisch: did u paint that on your door?

Thanks! its on my closet's doors...they are fit to the wall...and all my walls are covered in wallpaper so didnt want to ruin them...and i painted it on my closet...:naughty:

yours lookks AMAZING! :wub2:

Thanks! its on my closet's doors...they are fit to the wall...and all my walls are covered in wallpaper so didnt want to ruin them...and i painted it on my closet...:naughty:

yours lookks AMAZING! :wub2:

oh wow :biggrin2: its gonna look really amazing once its finished, looks great now :bleh: how long did it take u to paint that so far?

I'm posting a picture when its all done,

But my room just got re-painted

and on one wall, its a rainbow with cool colors, and his arrows, clocks, and my friend and I are going to try to redraw the tan piano with all the awesome colors coming from it,

its gunna look sick when its done

and the wall next to it is very small,

and its gunna have all the ticket stubs, something he signed , and the picture of him my friend and I framed.

ahh can't wait until its done!

Here's my wall...er, part of a wall. I'm happy with it. I need more pics of Mika though and I can't afford to actually print them off my computer.....:bleh:

HPIM1052.jpg

wow!! that looks great! i love the Out mag :wub2: .. and those circles really added the extra fun on the wall :) did u do them on paper right?