Your Mika-wall.

femifrosk

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Omg, when I first read that I thought you wrote chubby bunny :roftl: I was going to ask if it contained marshmallows :naughty: What flavour is chubby hubby?

haha, thats how i read it at first also!

i wasn't sure about it at first, but on a whim, i decided to try it and it's really yummy.

it's peanutbutter filled pretzels covered in chocolate in some sort or swirly chocolate/vanilla ice cream. the salty pretzels + The sweet everything else makes for a lovely combo.

(I don't really have a mika wall, i have 3 or 4 frames with mika pictures in them, but i just painted my room, so i'm protective lol. I can post a pic of the one that it up now in a minute!=] it's nothing compared to most of yours.:naughty::bleh:)

They're expensive here too.. It's such a shame cuz I can eat loads. :naughty:

Lucky yoou, I had B&J's like 2/3 months ago.. :no:

Yeah, they're really good :wub2: Although I prefer Haagen-Dazs. Aw, I'm sure you'll get your chance to eat it soooon :fisch::biggrin2:

haha, thats how i read it at first also!

i wasn't sure about it at first, but on a whim, i decided to try it and it's really yummy.

it's peanutbutter filled pretzels covered in chocolate in some sort or swirly chocolate/vanilla ice cream. the salty pretzels + The sweet everything else makes for a lovely combo.

(I don't really have a mika wall, i have 3 or 4 frames with mika pictures in them, but i just painted my room, so i'm protective lol. I can post a pic of the one that it up now in a minute!=] it's nothing compared to most of yours.:naughty::bleh:)

Ooh, it sounds like a good combo, but I'm not a fan of pretzels nor peanut butter :naughty:

Ah yeah, I nearly forgot what this thread was actually about :naughty:

Ooh, it sounds like a good combo, but I'm not a fan of pretzels nor peanut butter :naughty:

Ah yeah, I nearly forgot what this thread was actually about :naughty:

ice cream can be very distracting:naughty:

and delicious.

okay, i lied, my camera isn't working. It keeps turning on then telling me to turn it off then on again, and then i do that and it tells me to do that again. After complying a few times, i started to feel like i was playing some horribly twisted "are you stupid?" game, so i stopped:naughty:

i'll try again later.:mf_rosetinted:

ice cream can be very distracting:naughty:

and delicious.

okay, i lied, my camera isn't working. It keeps turning on then telling me to turn it off then on again, and then i do that and it tells me to do that again. After complying a few times, i started to feel like i was playing some horribly twisted "are you stupid?" game, so i stopped:naughty:

i'll try again later.:mf_rosetinted:

And cold :wub2::naughty:

Ha ha, your camera is very clever :mf_rosetinted:

• 3 weeks later...
IMG_0585.jpg

Yes you're allowed to be jealous:mf_rosetinted:

Oh!my! *love your wall*:wub2: you must have sweet dreams!

a question, where did you get that poster of the cd cover?

thanx :)

• 2 months later...

I have a wall of shame (that's what my mum called it)...

Hang on..

100_2091.jpg

100_2086.jpg

100_2083.jpg

They're old pics... now I have pics all around the frame and some Mika posters up there too...

Actually, those were taken not long after Mika came to OZ... maybe a week or two?

I'll go take a better pic of it...

Well, since the thread is up again, I didn't post my wall the last time (I think) and I've changed it recently .. maybe it's time to put the pictures up now .. It's not only Mika though :P

The door

IMG_4840.jpg

Next to my bed

IMG_4847.jpg

Above my tv

IMG_4848.jpg

Above my desk

IMG_4850.jpg

The side (also next to my bed)

IMG_4852.jpg

And..

IMG_4854.jpg

That's it ..

(although I also have the "Werchter-photo-album" of course.. but I can't hang that up :P)

Well, since the thread is up again, I didn't post my wall the last time (I think) and I've changed it recently .. maybe it's time to put the pictures up now .. It's not only Mika though :P

The door

IMG_4840.jpg

Next to my bed

IMG_4847.jpg

Above my tv

IMG_4848.jpg

Above my desk

IMG_4850.jpg

The side (also next to my bed)

IMG_4852.jpg

And..

That's it ..

(although I also have the "Werchter-photo-album" of course.. but I can't hang that up :P)

Wow!! I want that Belgium poster :tears:

I have laods of pics hanged inside of my wardrobe,but I didn't take a pic og it....plus,I don't think you would really like to see the inner side of my wardrobe.... :roftl:

Wow!! I want that Belgium poster :tears:

I have laods of pics hanged inside of my wardrobe,but I didn't take a pic og it....plus,I don't think you would really like to see the inner side of my wardrobe.... :roftl:

Wich one? The one from Amsterdam or the one next to my bed? :naughty:

Maybe not the inner side or your wardrobe, but definetly the pictures .. :mf_rosetinted: So ... :bleh:

Wich one? The one from Amsterdam or the one next to my bed? :naughty:

Maybe not the inner side or your wardrobe, but definetly the pictures .. :mf_rosetinted: So ... :bleh:

That one on your door,I call it 'The Jump'.:bleh:

I guess it's Amsterdam :naughty:

Okay,I'll take a pic.

Not only the wardrobe,I have a lot of posters on the door besides my bed.

That one on your door,I call it 'The Jump'.:bleh:

I guess it's Amsterdam :naughty:

Okay,I'll take a pic.

Not only the wardrobe,I have a lot of posters on the door besides my bed.

Haha yes, it's the Amsterdam-poster :wink2:

Can't wait :mf_rosetinted:

if someone who posted in this thread suddenly feel your ears burning it's only me, dying of envy of all of you :ghostrider_h4h: is not my fault since in my country any magazine shows Mika and I don't have how to get a super poster to put in my wall ....:thumbdown:

just to let you know, it's envy but it's not my fault :mf_rosetinted:

my mika wall/bed area

2008-09-25-68816.jpg

the mostly black poster is the festival poster that was hanging in a restaurant as a flyer advertisement thing that i asked if i could take:bleh: and the picture above my bed is the drawing i made for yasmine it is the mika album cover except it says dawack instead of mika

2008-09-25-68884.jpg

i got this poster at terminal 5 on february 2:wub2:it cost me like 20 dollars:shocked: that is 8 dollars less then the ticket! haha but it is beautiful and worth it lol

2008-09-25-68922.jpg

my mika shrine lol! i have the floral by paul smith perfume which i am pretty sure yasmine designed cuz it looks VERY mika-esque it has the same EXACT color and stroke and everything also it was released around the same time mika was campaigning with paul smith, i have an autographed dvd and cd, the song and lyric book even though i cant sing or play the piano lol, vogue march edition, teen vogue august edition, direct soir with mika on the cover, the elle magazine with mika (le roi de pop), european release of life in cartoon motion, its exactly the same with two less songs then the us i just got it because i wanted to lol, and the grace kelly single, lollipop single, and the big girl single:bleh: wowo now i feel like i have alot of stuff BUT ITS ADDICTING!

if someone who posted in this thread suddenly feel your ears burning it's only me, dying of envy of all of you :ghostrider_h4h: is not my fault since in my country any magazine shows Mika and I don't have how to get a super poster to put in my wall ....:thumbdown:

just to let you know, it's envy but it's not my fault :mf_rosetinted:

me too *cries*