You KNOW you're obsessed when..

sunshinetaylor

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You KNOW you're obssesed when every time you try to start a conversation with your friends they say "this has something to do with mika doesn't it???"

You KNOW you're obssesed with Mika when you can't go an hour without thinking about him, daydreaming about him, or quotting his songs.You KNOW you're obssesed when your friends avoid talking about guys because they know it'll get you started about Mika and how gorgeous, smart, funny, witty, and creative he is.

And finally, you know you're obssesed when you compare every guy you meet to Mika and the guys NEVER seem to compare.

You KNOW you're obssesed when every time you try to start a conversation with your friends they say "this has something to do with mika doesn't it???"

You KNOW you're obssesed with Mika when you can't go an hour without thinking about him, daydreaming about him, or quotting his songs.You KNOW you're obssesed when your friends avoid talking about guys because they know it'll get you started about Mika and how gorgeous, smart, funny, witty, and creative he is.

And finally, you know you're obssesed when you compare every guy you meet to Mika and the guys NEVER seem to compare.

All true!

You know you're obsessed when you really like the bright pink sweater you saw Mika wear in the Napster interview, so much in fact, that you want one of your own in the exact same color,

except

1) (more) feminized

2) cropped

3) Ralph Lauren if possible

4) A bit more sheer

And you pray for it!

Then, you find it not a month later, it fits all the criteria and you feel like it's an answer to prayer. Of course, you buy it! *So happy* :biggrin2:

When Mika affects your sense of fashion/style. :-)

what on Myspace?

Yeah. I'm debating wether or not to try again, but if I do I think I'd have to change my display pic that way they won't notice it's me again.

I haven't tried for the secret society on Mikasounds because it wouldn't let me sign up before.

Yeah. I'm debating wether or not to try again, but if I do I think I'd have to change my display pic that way they won't notice it's me again.

I haven't tried for the secret society on Mikasounds because it wouldn't let me sign up before.

Oh well I added them....lets see if they add me haha. I want him to add me on his "MMMM" profile! The curiosity is killing me!!!!

Oh well I added them....lets see if they add me haha. I want him to add me on his "MMMM" profile! The curiosity is killing me!!!!

I have wondered for a while now what the "MMMM" profile is! You'll have to let us know if you get in!

The "MMMM" profile is Mika's personal myspace profile where he reveals his secrets I guess (?) haha. There's no way in hell he'd ever add a fan haha. I tried...didn't work.

The "MMMM" profile is Mika's personal myspace profile where he reveals his secrets I guess (?) haha. There's no way in hell he'd ever add a fan haha. I tried...didn't work.

Oh, didn't see your post! :bleh:

what private one?

It's Mika's private/personal one. Like Fmbm said, he'll never add someone that's not his friend IRL.

n ooooooo....tehat not why i have to make a new myspace. i was thinking out loud.... but im not a random person! i am fishthrower, nose-stroker extrodinaire!

Ohh riiight! How could I forget?! My badd....

Thinking out loud and typing out loud are two very different things.