You KNOW you're obsessed when..

sunshinetaylor

you know your obsessed when you go shopping and everything you see you see in cartoon motion! (it happens to me now)

Or your in the shop and you get a whole lot of jewlery because it looks mikaised and funky! everything in your life seems to happen on that same coincidence!

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know you're obsessed when the disc that had all your photos of Mika has been accidentally wiped and you shed real tears. And you have just spend three hours downloading 5 Australian interviews. He is really worth it though:wub2: :thumb_yello:

You know you're obsessed when...

you're watching Mikagasmic videos while you're eating. You're so concentrated on Mika that you almost eat your computer mouse! :shocked:

Yep, that's what happened to me a moment ago. :naughty::roftl:

lol! you guys crack me up. you know when your obsessed when you break your leg because you tried to do mika dance moves at school in your long brown skirt, and fell down the stairs! ( not me btw, but my best friend actually did it!)

I just had a fight with my BF because she said "lollipop girl??? come on- this is the most ridiculous and the silliest thing Ive ever heard!!!"

:thumbdown:She just doesnt seem to get it.

I just had a fight with my BF because she said "lollipop girl??? come on- this is the most ridiculous and the silliest thing Ive ever heard!!!"

:thumbdown:She just doesnt seem to get it.

O sweetie I know how this can be annoying but people have different tastes. So don't worry-the most important thing is that you like him and that you enjoy his perfect music each single day.:thumb_yello:

Post things that have happened to you that show you're freaking OBSESSED with Mika!

I'll start.

----

You KNOW you're obsessed when someone posts this on your Facebook: i just saw a commercial for MIKA on mtv... made me think of you. lol ♥

im obessed with mika i want 2 marry mika!!!!!!!!!

he`s sooooooooooooooo sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know you're obsessed when the following scenario occurs in an elevator with your fiance:

*Elevator Moves slowly*

Fiance: "Come on! Hurry up all ready!"

Me: "Relax!! Take it Eaaasy!"

*Fiance begins repeatedly mashing the "Main Floor" button

Me: "Getting angry doesn't solve anything!"

that is really funny!! :roftl:

you know your obsessed when you go shopping and everything you see you see in cartoon motion! (it happens to me now)

Same here! :biggrin2: And I have to retain myself to don't buy everything that reminds me of Mika!

this sounds funny..

the reason I know I'm pretty much in love with teh wonderful musical stylings of Mika --

My mom can pronounce his name now. o_o

She kept saying it wrong...

no. it's all good now.

Plus, I haven't listened to anything else in weeks.

You know your obsessed when his cd has not left your cd player since the 29th of March when you bought it and you remember the date you bought it (ok ok i partly remember it cos its my besties b/day)

you know your obsessed when Mika is all you talk about and more importanly, all you want to talk about :blush-anim-cl:

You know your obsessed when his cd has not left your cd player since the 29th of March when you bought it

:naughty: totally understandable! mine has only left the CD player to travel from Luxembourg to Strasbourg or back lol

You know you're obsessed when...

1) You change your pet's name becuase its Mika's pets name.

2) You (attempt to) play his songs on the piano ...fail miserably...but still revel in the idea that you at least touched some of the notes that he touches!

3) When your slaving away in the gym, but your about to have a heartattack when his video comes on the hits channel and you put hand on heart, go EVEN redder and start blushing uncontrolibly.:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

4) When you have listened to LICM so many times that when you're in a restaurant (with faint music) you convince yourself that its GOT to be Mika.

5) AND when you are in a shopping store and follow a tall curly haired man, in the hope that it could just be Mika.. and then become thoroughly diasapointed when it isn't.

6) When you constantly re-tell parts of Mika's life to friends/ family.

I'm sorry, i cud go on..but i think this is long enough and o congrats if you finished this far and haven't slept yet !!

xxx:biggrin2: :biggrin2::wink2::boxed: :boxed:

you know you're obsessed when you open your maths teacher gets so fed up about you talking about Mika that he puts you on a limit of saying his name once every lesson.

you know you're even more obsessed when you have to stay behind ten minutes because you started calling him "you-know-who" and then wouldn't shut up about him then.

You know you're obsessed when you buy a tama just because you know Mika has one. :)

You know you're obsessed when you join every mailing list possible for new updates on Mika.

You know you're obsessed when you're sure that you have Mika-dar and turn on the radio or tv and WAH LA; MIKA!

You know you're obsessed when you can hear a mika song from a few meters away...

I went shopping at the mall, and heard "i sit down think..." coming from like three stores away, and to my surprise mika's "Stuck in the middle" was playing in Old Navy. And, of course, i had to stop in the store, and look around while singing very loudly to the song. Everyone was looking at me like "how does she know this song", "is she retarded". But i didnt care hahah. :]

hehe... i do that too.i once followed someone on the way home from school ( in the wrong direction) because they where humming grace kelley and i wanted so humm along. im not alone either

LOL i think you might have told me that before. haha, you followed him, and the walked into a store so he didnt realise or something ? i dont know it was a while ago haa.