• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol, really?

Haha, really? :roftl:

yessssssss and I eventually introduce him to them as a singer!! and one of my friend that once asked "what is mika?" is now Mika obsessed. I directly made her watch Sweet dreams video. She is going to be a member soon. Because of me :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

You know you're obsessed when you've been on MFC for 3 and half hours straight reading fan fictions and fantasizing that you're the main character hahaha....curse the imagination..

you knwo youre obsessed when:

-when you wake up in matron's office and she tells you to relax (because you fainted ), you immediately burst into song with 'take it eaaaaassyyy!'

-you have renamed history 'subsitute mika-art' because all you do is draw.

when you rin delias with that pink sock and a friend and love today comes on and you all start to cry, sing and dance and everyone in the store stares at you but you dont care and sing louder and dancer crazier and scream THIS MAN REMEBERED US AND HUGGED US AND LOVED OUR GIFTS

I KNOW I'm obsessed because on my spanish test at the bac, i've wrote "penniman" instead of my real name..:blink: and when i've gaved the test at the supervisor he looks at this, looks at me and say " hem...I don't think there's a "penniman" in this room!" :roftl: :roftl:

You know you 're obsessed when you sing Mika's songs every day!You know you're obsessed when your mother says to turn off that radio when it is loud .You know you're obsessed when everybody say that you look like Mika .You know you're obsessed when you see Big girl video 10 times a day .You know you're obsessed when you are on MFC forum

You KNOW you're obsessed when you kiss his cd's and his pic goodnight and dream about him every night. And then you can't wait to fall asleep again. :blush-anim-cl: And it starts to scare yourself. ALso when you start daydreaming about him and laugh and people look at u like u are crazy. But by then.....you are. :roftl::shocked:

You know you're obsessed when you volunteer yourself to help in CazGirl's idea of 'Relax - take it easy' book and are actually looking forward to the work...Because he's worth it:wub2: