You KNOW you're obsessed when..

sunshinetaylor

You know you're obsessed when you can hear a mika song from a few meters away...

I went shopping at the mall, and heard "i sit down think..." coming from like three stores away, and to my surprise mika's "Stuck in the middle" was playing in Old Navy. And, of course, i had to stop in the store, and look around while singing very loudly to the song. Everyone was looking at me like "how does she know this song", "is she retarded". But i didnt care hahah. :]

LOLL yeah same here!! except i heard Relax at Old Navy, i heard stuck in the middle at the Limited, and i FREAKED OUT both times. When i was at the limited it came on when i was in the fitting room and i came out like half dressed to alert my friends that were still out shopping... and the lady working told me to control myself or i would be asked to leave! oops!! :roftl:

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah, but he was quite friendsly about it. we then sang love today and we walked, and it passed the time. of course, then i had to walk an hour and a half to get home, but it didnt matter, cos i got to sing mika with a random guy in the street!

LOLL yeah same here!! except i heard Relax at Old Navy, i heard stuck in the middle at the Limited, and i FREAKED OUT both times. When i was at the limited it came on when i was in the fitting room and i came out like half dressed to alert my friends that were still out shopping... and the lady working told me to control myself or i would be asked to leave! oops!! :roftl:

LOL she told you to control yourself!! thats hilarious!!

haha when i heard the song at old navy i called my friend to tell her [she loves mika too] and she started freaking out haha, and i was like "I KNOW I KNOW!" really loud, and continued singing and hopping lol it was funny :]

yeah, but he was quite friendsly about it. we then sang love today and we walked, and it passed the time. of course, then i had to walk an hour and a half to get home, but it didnt matter, cos i got to sing mika with a random guy in the street!

lol that's awesome :]

You know you're obsessed when....

You buy concert tickets at more than 3 times face value, fly 2 states away for the show, and spend the entire evening befriending celebs, being smuggled into private parties, and chasing an SUV just to get the chance to tell Mika how you feel about him. :bleh:

yeah im there right now, i really should be clenaing cause my birthday is tmrw, and so is my party and my mom said shed cancel it if i dont clean, oh well. ill do it at 8.

yeahh but 8 usually turns into 8.30, then into 9.00.. well for me anyway haha.

..when your nickname and display picture on msn is all about mika..

and when you go crazy when people ask who he is ..

"oooooh is he your boyfriend???" *sigh*sigh*sigh*

"NO! He is a SINGER !!!!!!!!" ..get a life people!! :D

Lol, really?

Sometimes when I have had a cute guy as msn pic, and people ask about who he I , then I say that it is my new boyfriend :P Sadly no one ever believe me ^^

Haha, really? :roftl: