You KNOW you're obsessed when..

sunshinetaylor

ZOMG! THAN ITS A FACT! NO MFC FOR TWO DAYS = PAINFUL FOOT CRAMPS

WRITE IT DOWN IN ALL OF THOSE SCIENCE BOOK THINGS!

Oh. My. Gosh. I BETTER not go two days without looking at this board or I will die. I've had painful, PAINFUL foot cramps for years. My feet hurt so much everyday that I've been tested for just about everything under the sun.

I'm not going to be able to check this board for two days at the end of this month. :eek: Maybe, just maybe I can jump on here the morning before I leave that way I only miss one day! :naughty:

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know you're obsessed when:

Your friends ban you from talking about him!!:boxed:

(My friends did this to me and said that they would slap me if I kept talking sbout him)- :(

Question: Mika hasn't come to London, Ontario (Canada) yet, has he?

I dont think so.

Omg, my friends get so annoyed if i talk about him, but i have learned to restrain myself. LOL

But it's just too hard for me, he's all that I can think about, and just knowing that I'm never going to be able to meet him makes me very sad :(, so I want to talk about it, but my friends get angry, making me feel worse!!

LOVE LOVE ME!!!

Oooo, i have another. You know you're obsessed when:

You kiss every picture you own of Him every night and talk to it. Wait, maybe that's kinda creepy.....

Who wants to have me, just to love me??

Hahaha, I sort of do that.

I always look at all my photos of him before I leave the room, sigh, and say "I LOVE YOU!"

hehe

Well..

I posted here before but this is something else.

You know when you're obsessed when:

Every night when you're scared in the dark, because I am, you look pictures of him because he calms you.

Lol, it helps thought. :biggrin2:

Your husband tells you! - Like he did today!!! - and nobody has ever said that to me yet!!!!!

I think it's because i've seen him 5 times - got loads more to come! I went and got a new car so i could drive to Manchester - also, i had bever driven on the motorway before and i just went for it - same as London on Sunday!! I was scared about driving round Cenral London, but it HAD to be done!!!! I HAD to see him!!!:shocked::biggrin2::roftl::thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

The "MMMM" profile is Mika's personal myspace profile where he reveals his secrets I guess (?) haha. There's no way in hell he'd ever add a fan haha. I tried...didn't work.

hahahahahaha!!!!!!now!!!!!!Someone Plz go pretend you're Mika's deskmate in high school!!!And tell us what you see in the MMMM:mf_lustslow: !!!!COME ON GO GO GO!!!!

Well..

I posted here before but this is something else.

You know when you're obsessed when:

Every night when you're scared in the dark, because I am, you look pictures of him because he calms you.

Lol, it helps thought. :biggrin2:

Aaaaww, that's so sweet :biggrin2:

Oh. My. Gosh. I BETTER not go two days without looking at this board or I will die. I've had painful, PAINFUL foot cramps for years. My feet hurt so much everyday that I've been tested for just about everything under the sun.

I'm not going to be able to check this board for two days at the end of this month. :eek: Maybe, just maybe I can jump on here the morning before I leave that way I only miss one day! :naughty:

EEEK, the only way to make the foot cramps leave, but only temporarily, is to listen to his music.

You know you're obsessed when you visit Berlin for the first time in your life and all you think about is buying new headphones so that you can listen to Mika... oh, and you can hardly resist walking into all four H&Ms you see to find out if they have anything Mikaish

when you take a 3 day break from mfc to see if you can handle being away from the mfc forums for the week youll be away on vacation.(didnt work)

did you experience foot cramps during these three days?!