2007 - Mika & Da Wack (Mika's sister) Art Exhibition - Blink Gallery - London: 11-07-

Yoppappop

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A year's gone by already since this lovely exhibition.. hope there's another one this year :wub2:

And it's been a year since I've joined! :naughty: *stops spreading the fact in the whole forum and shuts herself*

I wished I could have been to the exhibition, but you can't be everywhere at the same time :bleh:

And it's been a year since I've joined! :naughty: *stops spreading the fact in the whole forum and shuts herself*

I wished I could have been to the exhibition, but you can't be everywhere at the same time :bleh:

Happy anniversaryyy!!! :yay::naughty:

I'm sure you'll have another chance.. if they hopefully hold another one this year.. or early next year. I shall patiently wait here infront of the computer. :mf_rosetinted:

Happy anniversaryyy!!! :yay::naughty:

I'm sure you'll have another chance.. if they hopefully hold another one this year.. or early next year. I shall patiently wait here infront of the computer. :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks! :bleh::naughty:

What I hope, is that they hold such an exhibition in France. I mean, with his success over here, it would be worth it for them money-wise :naughty:

Btw, wasn't an exhibition supposed to be held in Belgium this summer ? :fisch:

Thanks! :bleh::naughty:

What I hope, is that they hold such an exhibition in France. I mean, with his success over here, it would be worth it for them money-wise :naughty:

Btw, wasn't an exhibition supposed to be held in Belgium this summer ? :fisch:

If I'm not mistaken someone said that Yasmine said they may have a tour of the exhibiton (or something like that) so hopefully they will hold it in France as well :bleh:

Yeah it was, I have no idea what happened to that :blink: *scratches head confused*

If I'm not mistaken someone said that Yasmine said they may have a tour of the exhibiton (or something like that) so hopefully they will hold it in France as well :bleh:

Yeah it was, I have no idea what happened to that :blink: *scratches head confused*

I hope so *crosses her lollipops* it might turn out as the belgian exhibition :naughty:

But with all the concerts and festivals the Meeks is doing this year,I don't think the exhibition was priority anymore.:bleh: And with all the amount of time and money that was invested for the shows, they probably prefered to postpone it

I hope so *crosses her lollipops* it might turn out as the belgian exhibition :naughty:

But with all the concerts and festivals the Meeks is doing this year,I don't think the exhibition was priority anymore.:bleh: And with all the amount of time and money that was invested for the shows, they probably prefered to postpone it

I hope not. Another thing that needs to be better organised :naughty:

Well the concerts that we know of so far are only for the summer.. well for the whole of July. Hopefully he'll do more of those as well :fisch: Am I just asking for too much now? :angel_not:

Maybe, who knows.

I hope not. Another thing that needs to be better organised :naughty:

Well the concerts that we know of so far are only for the summer.. well for the whole of July. Hopefully he'll do more of those as well :fisch: Am I just asking for too much now? :angel_not:

Maybe, who knows.

Yep :bleh:

There's nothing wrong with wanting to go to more gigs :naughty:

I doubt he will do some more though, with all the work on the album and such... although I did hear in an interview that he had written most of the songs so...

The Meeks knows :naughty:

Yep :bleh:

There's nothing wrong with wanting to go to more gigs :naughty:

I doubt he will do some more though, with all the work on the album and such... although I did hear in an interview that he had written most of the songs so...

The Meeks knows :naughty:

Course not.. it just depends how much money I have left :naughty:

Well he's a bit of a perfectionist so even if the songs are all done he'd still want to go through it, maybe add stuff, take away stuff.. It could be a while, but hey I'm ready to wait. No rush.

Which means we won't be getting an answer anytime soon :bleh:

Course not.. it just depends how much money I have left :naughty:

Well he's a bit of a perfectionist so even if the songs are all done he'd still want to go through it, maybe add stuff, take away stuff.. It could be a while, but hey I'm ready to wait. No rush.

Which means we won't be getting an answer anytime soon :bleh:

Mika has already all our money :naughty: But it's worth :wub2:

Good point :naughty: It doesn't matter how much time it takes (well, I'd love it if it weren't released in year 3000 :naughty:) He did say he began to feel happy about what he had made...

How sneaky :naughty:

Mika has already all our money But it's worth

Good point :naughty: It doesn't matter how much time it takes (well, I'd love it if it weren't released in year 3000 :naughty:) He did say he began to feel happy about what he had made...

How sneaky :naughty:

I want my money back :sneaky2: No not really.. he can keep it if he must :fisch:

Ha ha :roftl: I'm glad he's at least working on it.. and not leaving it at the last minute.. otherwise we would be biting his hands off :mf_rosetinted:

I want my money back :sneaky2: No not really.. he can keep it if he must :fisch:

Ha ha :roftl: I'm glad he's at least working on it.. and not leaving it at the last minute.. otherwise we would be biting his hands off :mf_rosetinted:

I think he's already spent all the money we gave him on the Paris show :naughty:

I don't think that's the kind of things he'd do....it does sound like the kind of things I'd do :fisch:

I think he's already spent all the money we gave him on the Paris show :naughty:

I don't think that's the kind of things he'd do....it does sound like the kind of things I'd do :fisch:

Yeah probably on ebay buying useless toys, and 3 of each clothing item :mf_rosetinted:

I would definitely do that too :naughty: I never ever learn my lesson :cool:

Yeah probably on ebay buying useless toys, and 3 of each clothing item :mf_rosetinted:

I would definitely do that too :naughty: I never ever learn my lesson :cool:

And hair treatment products :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: I'm always like: "This time, i'm going to do things early." I've never managed to do it so far :naughty:

And hair treatment products :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: I'm always like: "This time, i'm going to do things early." I've never managed to do it so far :naughty:

But he doesn't wash his hair that much... Maybe he's been spending it on solutions for his scalp :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, neither do I :roftl: See with my psychic powers, Ik now how it ends up :cool:

But he doesn't wash his hair that much... Maybe he's been spending it on solutions for his scalp :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, neither do I :roftl: See with my psychic powers, Ik now how it ends up :cool:

That must be it :mf_rosetinted:

You're not the only psychic in that situation then :cool: I've lost all hopes :naughty:

That must be it :mf_rosetinted:

You're not the only psychic in that situation then :cool: I've lost all hopes :naughty:

Oh, I wanted to be the only one :sad:

It's ok *pats Elise on the head* Damn, I'm supposed to be speaking French today :doh: Errr... Bonjour!!! :naughty:

Oh, I wanted to be the only one :sad:

It's ok *pats Elise on the head* Damn, I'm supposed to be speaking French today :doh: Errr... Bonjour!!! :naughty:

: I still haven't learnt you the Marseillaise!!! :naughty:

I'm watching the parade on TV!! :woot_jump:

Almost sleeping....Oh,I just love the comments!

We haven't gone offtopic at all, have we? :naughty:

: I still haven't learnt you the Marseillaise!!! :naughty:

I'm watching the parade on TV!! :woot_jump:

Almost sleeping....Oh,I just love the comments!

We haven't gone offtopic at all, have we? :naughty:

Well done.. jees. I wanted to know it off by heart so I could sing it all day today :cool:

:roftl::roftl:

Nope, just another typical day on the MFC :mf_rosetinted:

Well done.. jees. I wanted to know it off by heart so I could sing it all day today :cool:

Nope, just another typical day on the MFC :mf_rosetinted:

I know how much you wanted to :naughty:

That's why I've searched this fabulous site just for YOU !!! :wub2:

http://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/france_829/decouvrir-france_4177/france-a-z_2259/symboles-republique-14-juillet_2615/marseillaise_5153.html#sommaire_4

(I only know the first two thingies btw :fisch:)

Aren't you happy now? :cool:

soo strangely true :naughty: