2007 - Mika & Da Wack (Mika's sister) Art Exhibition - Blink Gallery - London: 11-07-

Yoppappop

yeah they usually do.. but i don't know about this.. since its like a 3 day thing but hopefully they will sell souvenirs.. they better :sneaky2::naughty:

I hope so too.. I'm gonna make my sister go there everyday on her way to and from work to get me some new things if there are :bleh:

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope so too.. I'm gonna make my sister go there everyday on her way to and from work to get me some new things if there are :bleh:

lol poor sis of yours :bleh: bet she moved to london to live in peace now you're making her do all these favours.. next thing you'll be asking her to follow mika everywhere he goes :naughty:

lol poor sis of yours :bleh: bet she moved to london to live in peace now you're making her do all these favours.. next thing you'll be asking her to follow mika everywhere he goes :naughty:

I know :naughty: I have tried to make her go to all the signings on my behalf too but she said no :sneaky2:

To be fair though she does have to walk right past the gallery every single day to and from work AND on her lunch break so it's not too much to ask really :biggrin2:

i hope everyone has a great time when they go to the gallery!

im gutted, i cant go, i am way too poor. i have been saving my money all month for somerset house! and i get payed TWO DAYS after! how frustrating is that!

i hope everyone has a great time when they go to the gallery!

im gutted, i cant go, i am way too poor. i have been saving my money all month for somerset house! and i get payed TWO DAYS after! how frustrating is that!

I'm too poor too :( I need to save all my money for London next week :thumbdown:

My 3 hour bus from London from the ICA gig ended up being an 8 hour journey :thumbdown: I coulnd't even sleep cus I had some drunk american guy practically lying on me fast asleep the whole way back :sneaky2:

that sounds like fun!!!! lol :thumbdown:

wow that place looks quite tiny and cute.. at least you'll be able to tell from the outside if you've ended up at the right place :bleh:

hahah thats exactly what i was thinking the actual place looks easy to find but just you wait i am Guarenteed to get lost :naughty:

hahah thats exactly what i was thinking the actual place looks easy to find but just you wait i am Guarenteed to get lost :naughty:

no doubt about it.. i'll be having the same problem.. can't wait :fisch: but i'm gonna bring a map with me this time so hopefully that'll help

calling all you Mika lovers,

does anybody know if the exhibition is free or do we have to pay?!xx

it doesn't say.. i think its free.. but i'm just guessing.. i hope it is :)

It's free to get in - just the artwork that costs an arm and a leg! LOL!:biggrin2::naughty::roftl:

really? yey its free!! gives me more of a reason to go on all 3 days :bleh:

so we're allowed to buy the artwork :blink:

right doesn't look like anyones back.. sooo.. i'm going to upload the pics i took there.. i'll post them here.. depending if u lot wanna see them or don't want me to spoil the surprise?

right doesn't look like anyones back.. sooo.. i'm going to upload the pics i took there.. i'll post them here.. depending if u lot wanna see them or don't want me to spoil the surprise?

Post them dear... would love to see :biggrin2:

Can't wait for reports.... did any MFCer buy any of the art pieces?? :naughty: