2007 - Mika & Da Wack (Mika's sister) Art Exhibition - Blink Gallery - London: 11-07-

Yoppappop

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Post them dear... would love to see :biggrin2:

Can't wait for reports.... did any MFCer buy any of the art pieces?? :naughty:

lol not that i know of.. but it was really empty when i came.. it was just me and my sister :blink: but there's still tomorrow and saturday.. i would have loved to buy something but i don't think i can afford anything at the moment :bleh: will post the pics asap

lol not that i know of.. but it was really empty when i came.. it was just me and my sister :blink: but there's still tomorrow and saturday.. i would have loved to buy something but i don't think i can afford anything at the moment :bleh: will post the pics asap

heya dany how did it go?

is it funny, is it admission free, are there some catalogue...LOL:biggrin2: ?

Do they tell you the price for each piece?? Any item marked sold?

Or are they not selling .. if their my work.. i'd never sell though.

i didn't see any prices.. but supposedly they were selling them? but i'm not 100% sure.. i would keep them for myself as well.. they're so amazing i wouldn't wanna give them away! lol

right.. i thought i'd write out a report about my day to the exhibition.. there isn't much to say cos the pictures explain how wonderful my time was :biggrin2:

Mika wasn't there for anyone who wants to know lol.. it was pretty empty to be honest.. but i guess more people will be there on saturday as not everyone's on holiday this week.

I managed to get my sister to steal some lollipops for us :bleh: (may as well... would be a waste of money to just leave them there)

if u haven't seen the pictures yet go here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6717

and for everyone who will be going make sure to bring your cameras as you're allowed to take pics! and a bag to stuff all the lollipops in :bleh:

and those who couldn't make it.. enjoy the pics as much as u can :bleh: and hopefully he'll have more exhibitions around the world.. they are truely amazing

They're lovely... I love the Lollipop girls (I prefer those one to the one on the album personally) and all the little notes. I also like the way the drawing are so simple but they've turned them into something else... wow! I hope they'll be another...

Eeeee, I just bought a train ticket so I'm definitely going to go on Saturday! So where there no postcards or souvenirs to buy then? I would have liked that! However, I am super excited to find out that we can take photos! :) Yey to Blink, some galleries are really stuffy about that.

Bexxy will be posting a full report when she gets home later on. I left her going to finish her tour of London (she'll probably explain that later).

I did go this morning and met Vixen, but I wanted to see if Bexxy had made it there and went back. And sure enough there she was.

The thing is it's so beautiful you don't want to leave and it was very hard to drag myself away. Mika and Yasmine are incredibily talented and have created an amazing world that you'll be happy to go to, for those lucky enough to get there.

I 'm not sure that they are selling any of the pictures, as they may decide to show them else where (if they're smart they will). There was no catalogue and the guy at the gallery didn't seem to think so.

The thing is it's so beautiful you don't want to leave and it was very hard to drag myself away. Mika and Yasmine are incredibily talented and have created an amazing world that you'll be happy to go to, for those lucky enough to get there.

yeah exactly.. i really didn't wanna leave when i went in there.. all those colours just kinda catch your eyes .. kinda makes ya feel at home lol i'm glad i'm going tomorrow and saturday as well.. but i will have big troubles leaving on saturday knowing thats the last day its open

hmm maybe i should make my room look a bit like that.. that should keep me satisfied for the rest of my life (while i'm living there)

I wish I could've gone but I'm not in London anytime soon:shocked: DO you think they will postpone it to December especially for me? Then I'll be able to eventually make it to there:roftl:

I wish I could've gone but I'm not in London anytime soon:shocked: DO you think they will postpone it to December especially for me? Then I'll be able to eventually make it to there:roftl:

lol ha ha.. i highly doubt it :bleh: but if you're lucky they will hold it somewhere else.. or at least hold it a few more times.. cos its not fair on those who live far away

lol ha ha.. i highly doubt it :bleh: but if you're lucky they will hold it somewhere else.. or at least hold it a few more times.. cos its not fair on those who live far away

Did you see Mica? How many people came there? Did you wait during a long time?

Sorry for asking too many questions! :blush-anim-cl:

wellll ive managed to drag myself onto the computor after a nightmare Jouney :roftl: :roftl:

Iguess i will post a report on this thread i think ...however the pictures may follow tomorow or i may pull an all nighter and do them now But i think Hotdlp managed to some up the gallery with her pictures she took :thumb_yello:

Did you see Mica? How many people came there? Did you wait during a long time?

Sorry for asking too many questions! :blush-anim-cl:

no he wasn't there lol.. and it was really empty when i when.. but then 3 people came 30 mins later.. it'll prob be more busy on saturday as noone will be at school etc.

and bex.. you've prob got better quality pics than i did :thumb_yello: i just posted what i could to give people a taster.. u can prob do better :wink2: