2007 - Mika & Da Wack (Mika's sister) Art Exhibition - Blink Gallery - London: 11-07-

Yoppappop

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cant believe its all over now and closed to public :boxed:

Sighh now im on a mission to recreate teh gallery in my room :naughty::wink2:

LOL!! What a great idea....the colour printer at work won't know what's hit it on Monday :roftl:

Babs - thanks for the advice re. pics, but it's not playing at the mo....I'll try again tomorrow...

well i couldnt do it right here in this house as its my parents and they are great fans of pastel colours...anyone fancy inviting me round to there house so i can release my creativity of a few walls in their house??? :roftl:

well i couldnt do it right here in this house as its my parents and they are great fans of pastel colours...anyone fancy inviting me round to there house so i can release my creativity of a few walls in their house??? :roftl:

You could DEFINATELY do that in my house!!!!! :naughty:Since I have no creativity of my own

No, I've just checked with the gallery. They say:

"The work is not for sale, and far as we know, never will be."

I think i said that before the gallery was open, as i just took the information from the website, as that is what they say about the art that they display.

Obviously, in Mika's case, it was different.

it was the most incredible experience i've ever encountered and i am proud of the pictures and sketches mika did, it is a re collection of the making of " life in a cartoon motion"

i am pleased and proud that i was the first one to write into the mesage book..

and i think i left our mark there......all for mika to read and digest....

the gallerry was a fabby experience for me and everyone else who went there....

something i will never forget.....

it was the most incredible experience i've ever encountered and i am proud of the pictures and sketches mika did, it is a re collection of the making of " life in a cartoon motion"

the gallerry was a fabby experience for me and everyone else who went there....

something i will never forget.....

ah u wrote in the book too!! so did i .. wish i mentioned the mfc :sad: but i was just rushing and didn't know what to say so i wrote 2 lines of jibberish.. *sigh*

glad u had a good time :thumb_yello:

Hi Steph

Saw your message in the book - it was lovely :biggrin2: We left our own little sketch and note too... what a wonderful experience it was seeing Yasmine's amazing artwork.

Here's a pic of me amongst the lollipops (this was before Jems, Babs and Sarah arrived LOL :wink2: )...

exhibition002.jpg

xx

I think i said that before the gallery was open, as i just took the information from the website, as that is what they say about the art that they display.

Obviously, in Mika's case, it was different.

Okay, I'm sorry for grumping at you...

I'm annoyed that I couldn't buy one of the pictures, although obviously that's not your fault! It would have been brilliant to have a piece of the artistic development of Life in Cartoon Motion up on my wall. *sigh*

Maybe they will be sold one day, in fifty years' time, when Mika is officially the Top Pop Star of All Time, and then they'll be auctioned off, and go for a billion pounds each... I'll just have to start saving my money up for that day... ;)

Loads!!! If I put them all on I'll be here for ever!! I'll have a look and see if I have any that haven't already been posted in the other thread....Might have to leave it til tomorrow...I'm v. tired!

Or put them on myspace?