Grrrrrrrr WHY!!!!!!????

xLAURENx

HIYA

Im sooooooooooooooooo confused to why lots of people (not mentioning names) dont like MIKA!!!!! :sneaky2:

i meen are they deaf AND blind!!!!!

i meen just look at him!!!!!!

Mika2.jpg

GOEGEOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

XXX

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is unfortunate but I guess you can't please everybody. That's ok though, he's says in interviews that he doesnt...plus we have so many people who absolutely adore him

It is unfortunate but I guess you can't please everybody. That's ok though, he's says in interviews that he doesnt...plus we have so many people who absolutely adore him

Agreed!

100%

My mum always says i don't like him he's a big headed twat(soz)

But she always plays him on the DVD player i'm like make up your mind woman:blink:

But she used to say stuff like that about Darren Hayes:thumbdown:

But she always plays him on the DVD player i'm like make up your mind woman:blink:

yeh

everyone (well not everyone) says hes a big headed show off ...im like WTF....how is he!!!!???

he cant help it that hes been blessed with a banging voice and gorgeouse looks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

xxx

I know what ya mean - last night I went to the pub quiz really excited because I am going to Birmingham and wanted to share my good news. I got comments like - oh my god aren't you a bit old and, he's rubbish why bother! - ok so perhaps I shouldn't have sulked like a petulant child for the next hour and refused to answer a thing - but they deserved it!!!

for the record - the girl who dissed Mika is called Hayley and she's the grumpy one appearing on National lottery quiz thingy on BBC1 on Saturday - so make sure you know who not to support! - maybe some mika joy would cheer her up!!:biggrin2:

Am I the only, lonely one? as a great man once asked???

Oh well all the More Mika for us then:wink2:

HIYA

Im sooooooooooooooooo confused to why lots of people (not mentioning names) dont like MIKA!!!!! :sneaky2:

Mika2.jpg

GOEGEOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

XXX

They don't like his looks or his music ?

I don't think Mika really cares much if people don't like his looks (BTW I'm sure he knows he is gorgeous).

As for his music - I think he actually DOES care, after all he is a musician...

I get upset when people criticize or just don't like Mika as well... But there is a difference between those who are just too ignorant and base their view on minor detail or someone else's opinion and those who took time to actually listen to Mika's music and still don't like it.

yeh

everyone (well not everyone) says hes a big headed show off ...im like WTF....how is he!!!!???

he cant help it that hes been blessed with a banging voice and gorgeouse looks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

xxx

You know wot it is with my mum is that Mika turned down Take That i tried to tell her he is also in the US as well as the UK but shew lossing out not me

Like kjoshi said you cannot please everyone...and I don't even want to, cause if someone can't feel and understand Mika's music that is his problem and not mine...And people have different tastes and likes, there is nothing you can do about it.

However I must admit that I was very upset once. Well here's the story. Last time I was in the bar with some acquaintances of mine and there was Grace Kelly on radio and I was like that:biggrin2: :arf2::cheerful_h4h::mf_lustslow: ...you know I was just happy...and of them says: That's a sh**! It has all been heard before...he's just another MTV child.:shocked: No talent!:boxed:

I was so angry! So angry that I could rip his head off...Seriously.

It's one thing if you don't like his music because it's not your style, but it is the other thing to talk about something you don't know. I mean, he heard that song for the first time and he knows nothing about Mika and now he thinks he has the right to talk like that...I tried to explain to him, but he just wouldn't listen. I was really angry, upset and sad!

yeah i know what you mean!! i have my cd in my moms car and ill be singing at the top of my lungs and dancing most of the time....ive gotten some reeaaaally weird looks tho..lol..but sometimes my mom will be like ew y do u like him so much hes gay bla bla bla and im like my god mom i dont care if hes gay and how can you not like his voice..sometimes she'll turn if off and tell me im giving her a headache but then other times i see her tapping her foot and singing his songs later....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR it makes me soooo mad!:sneaky2:

getting someone to like new music

is like trying to feed a child a new veggie -

sometimes they like it right away - sometimes they don't

"it looks weird - it smells weird" they say...

but if you keep putting it on their plate and exposing them to it,

they might eventually try it and like it:biggrin2:

and some never will.......

but its ok:wink2:

HIYA

Mika2.jpg

XXX

THEY SHOULD BE KILLED ! :mf_rosetinted:

I'm surprised more teens don't like him. I would have an insane crush on him if I was young. He's very beautiful and charismatic. Too bad he's just a young boy :wub2:

yeh i am too!!!!

im leaving school soon for collage..soo ..i suppose im in the age range that you are talking about and no-one in my year at school have heard of him or just dont like him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but ive got an insane crush on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

xxxx

HIYA

Mika2.jpg

XXX

We're all different and allowed to have our own opinions- but it doesn't make them deaf, dumb, blind or even mute. If the world wasn't as diverse as this then it would be very boring indeed....

mmm...yes, I can understand your incredulity...

Here in Italy he's not famous as in UK, and many only say: 'Mika?...puah...it's not for me...' but they simply haven't ever listened to his songs...

Many people think to understand everything about a musician only hearing without attention an unique song: in Italy he's famous only because of Grace Kelly..Love Today is still not famous to the whole people... and, if you don't know all the background, GK can seem quite incomprehensible and not too deep

So, many people needs to show that they KNOW about music...they are musically snob... they can't admit to love a so original and joyful music

Lollipops? Big girls? What the hell???

Are you crazy? I can't listen to that...I can't afford that because of my reputation...

But this is only a little part of the world...they're stupid and sad...well, they will stay alone with their grey lives...good luck :wink2:

We'll enjoy our colourful world with Mika and without them :biggrin2:

We're all different and allowed to have our own opinions- but it doesn't make them deaf, dumb, blind or even mute. If the world wasn't as diverse as this then it would be very boring indeed....

Yes, that's right too...some really don't like him...it's difficult to understand, but possible :naughty:

But many people don't like Mika only because they decided so...(my friends for example :sneaky2: )

Anyhow almost the whole critic loves him, because usually they really understand music and that's the important...

People sometimes is stupid...that's shown by some people that are famous singers but that, IMO, should dovote themselves to gardening: Hilary Duff, Justin Timberlake (not always...), Rihanna, Beyonce, Fergie (solo carreer), Britney Spears... I hope not to offend anyone, but I really can't listen to a song by them!